Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso (22818 Views)

2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Tareq1105: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Merike:
Please don't step down for anyone, contest to the end. Obidatti all the way

And you think Obi would win one state in the North?

Datti Ahmed doesn't have the followership that would make it happen.

I'm reminding you now before you start crying rigging on Sunday.
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by ufuosman(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... BATstards ti silewo o

Kwakwanso of all people? With PhD,step down for a Tinubu without certificate?

Abeg make una no wound person with laughter
😂😂😂😂
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Judolisco(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Not aspirant but candidate
If kwakwanso do not step down, he will like take majority of Buhari votes
He will win most North west states and Atiku will win North East
SE and SS is for Obi
Na Tinubu get SW
So the battle ground will be NC and Abuja, benue and plateau is already sure for Obi
The election will be inconclusive and that is where the real alliance will take place
kwankwaso is winning only in kano and jigawa which is huge
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by princejohnard(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
I don't trust these politicians. Merger and stepping down could happen anytime forget all this talk... Every politicians have a PRICE
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Heavensent01(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
kwankwaso stepping down for Tinubu can only be an addition, in other ways, not stepping down for Tinubu was never a minus

We need kwankwanso to hold Atiku balls in the North while Obi do same in South

God bless kwankwaso and peter obi for doing God's work

I'm a RCCG member, no Pastor can tell a grown up like me who to vote for, I know my candidate. my candidate is someone that relate with a brilliant minds without thinking about your religion and tribe

Vote Bola Tinubu on Saturday

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by garfield1: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Digitron:
NNPP will win Kano, Jigawa and Gombe by large Margin.

They will take Kano Guber and will likely win Gombe guber.

CC: Garfield1, take note of this.

Nnpp cannot win any state outside nw except maybe bauchi but not gombe.stop yarning dust
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by ayobamie0011(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Monkey. Tel ur obi to bring his cv and compare with tinubu... Foeget health issue. Tinubu all d way... Una no talk about biafra again. Na obi. Mumu demdem. Make una just leave lagos for us
BigYash:
Na ur papa be mumu ,for giving birth to a senseless being like you.You wen 50# condom for avoid. If Obi na scammer, I wonder what will should call Tinubu then.
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Adeleketoyin(f): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
CommonSense1967:

Stop posting rubbish lie.
I dont post rubbish like you do.
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by ayobamie0011(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Abi o... Bro... Make ibo hold dere east... Leave d reat 4us... And last last we go share dere east vote self.. Tinubu all d way. Lagos no good. Make una leave lagos una bo go. Lagos na london 4 Ibo if u dont know, make uno
Who build am?
Tinubu all d way
Tareq1105:

And you think Obi would win one state in the North?

Datti Ahmed doesn't have the followership that would make it happen.

I'm reminding you now before you start crying rigging on Sunday.

Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Mrmb: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ezeama400:
I can't still belive that till this moment, some Tinubu's supporters are still salivating and begging Kwankwaso to step down for Tinubu..

Only a weak politician would be begging people up and down to step down for him... They should all test their popularity at the poll ..

I was surprised seeing some of their comments yesterday how a PHD holder will step down for a horrible character like Tinubu, the man hurriedly came out and threw their hope under the bus by debunking the fake news/rumours ...

Tinubu is gone politically...

No Kano

No Rivers

No Lagos...

It's a pity..

Here is the the crowd Kwankwaso is pulling in the north, which is bigger than Tinubu and Atiku's crowd put together..

https://www.nairaland.com/7579035/kwankwaso-messing-apc-pdp-up/1

Kano in the bag

Rivers in the bag

Lagos in the bag

Bauchi in the bag

Zamfara in the bag

Oyo in the bag

Borno in the bag

Ekiti in the bag

Ondo in the bag

Kaduna in the bag

katsina in the bag

Edo in the bag

Osun in the bag

Ogun in the bag

Gombe in the bag

Kwara in the bag

Kogi in the bag

Jigawa in the bag
With all these and the 25% that are on ground in

Delta, akwa ibom, cross river, ebonyi, abuja, Enugu, plateau.

JAGABAN IS COMING.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by BigYash: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
ayobamie0011:
Monkey. Tel ur obi to bring his cv and compare with tinubu... Foeget health issue. Tinubu all d way... Una no talk about biafra again. Na obi. Mumu demdem. Make una just leave lagos for us
Mumu ,Obi knows his age,real name and his place of origin. Can you say same of your principal? If you talk of Biafra,what about Oduduwa rep? Leave Lagos for you cheesy Mumu who be you? Who know you for Lagos? People dey talk ,you wen be ass licker still dey open mouth.. Go think about your life,even the Tinubu you support doesn't even know you ..
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Digitron: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Nnpp cannot win any state outside nw except maybe bauchi but not gombe.stop yarning dust

Bro, I am in the field. Take this from me. If Mailantarki does not win Gombe, he will be so close.

We will discuss this after election.
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Livingstone124: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
lazynairalander1:
12.5m votes that tinubu was hoping to ride on is what Kwankwaso is using to do legover. Who will now vote the agbado man
Urchins answer this question ❓ grin
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by kennethesan(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sir, pls do step down for Obi
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by garfield1: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Digitron:

Bro, I am in the field. Take this from me. If Mailantarki does not win Gombe, he will be so close.

We will discuss this after election.

Honestly,mailantarki is very popular.he will give the gov a good run.but kwankwaso is out of the race
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by 77up(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
D way Obidense been praying and hoping Kwankwaso will step down for their Obidindinrin no be here😂. Something they don't know is that even not stepping down of both obidindinrin and Kwankwaso is a plus for Asiwaju, they won't understand since only what their brain can process is how to insult 😂

2019: Atiku + Kwankwaso+ Obi = Buhari
2023: Atiku - Kwankwaso - Obi = Tinubu
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by edehs28: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
heybeebugatty:
Less than 5 days to go…. May we all be alive to witness better Nigeria… Amen

Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Devil1Messenger: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Judolisco:
kwankwaso is winning only in kano and jigawa which is huge
He will have a huge vote in kaduna
Atiku will win katsina, sokoto
Tinubu will win kebbi and get 25% in the other NW states
Kwakwanso stepping down is the only outright victory for either APC or PDP, but he will not step down because he is building a buhari-like structure for 2031 and stepping down will spoil everything for him.
Again he will not want to support Atiku or Tinubu based on religion ground because if any of them win and after 8yrs, the Christians won't be so nice to allow another Muslim to rule. So he will prefer to scatter their votes to boost Obi chance
Him remaining on the ballot will give obi a bigger chance.
He miscalculated when he refused to work with Obi as vice and i bet he will be regretting it now.
During the debate when he told Obi to make sure he hold his base very strong, i sensed a sort of alliance
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Wali84: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ezeama400:
I can't still belive that till this moment, some Tinubu's supporters are still salivating and begging Kwankwaso to step down for Tinubu..

Only a weak politician would be begging people up and down to step down for him... They should all test their popularity at the poll ..

I was surprised seeing some of their comments yesterday how a PHD holder will step down for a horrible character like Tinubu, the man hurriedly came out and threw their hope under the bus by debunking the fake news/rumours ...

No Kano

No Rivers

No Lagos...

It's a pity..

Here is the the crowd Kwankwaso is pulling in the north, which is bigger than Tinubu and Atiku's crowd put together..

they play
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by calabardick(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
NwaIdeato:

God punish Thiefnubuu the bastard.

Biko, calm down
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by AskProf: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Merike:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
[/color][color=dark]187[/color]
[color=dark]8996
Faith
First Bank

Fraudster Anthony Munachi Okeke.
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Hunterkent: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
unclejb2:
Dear Kwankwaso,

I'm your supporter on this. You are actually far better than Tinubu and Atiku. You will stay in the race and you would win Kano and Jigawa. You would also do very well in other northern states. Your candidature ensures that there won't be any bloc votes from the north.

Nigerians will see you as the hero of our democracy after Peter Obi is declared winner in a few days time.

Your party is New Nigeria People's Party and if you don't step down, you are helping us to build a new Nigeria.

Would kwankwaso's gatekeeper even read this moreover kwankwaso himself, you guys overach your sentiments to far
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by ogbe88(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
ayobamie0011:
U said forget health issue, I don't think u have sense

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Hunterkent: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Judolisco:
I know u know u won't win... Most of u contesting are jst doing it for letterhead purposes.... So u can put on ur letter headed paper former presidential aspirant
You're just parroting as though he's going to read this
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by rayopt(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
The answer to this election dey this man's hand like this. Anyone he steps down for is the winner. Straight up
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Omoawoke: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ezeama400:

No Kano

No Rivers

No Lagos...

It's a pity..

I really feel so sorry for u. Pls ensure you don’t stay alone when watching the outcome of the election results so someone can rescue you when you pass out
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by blackgold2018(m): 1:26am On Feb 22, 2023
heybeebugatty:
Less than 5 days to go…. May we all be alive to witness better Nigeria… Amen
Amen
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Chineduawka: 1:30am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by wasuka14(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
See, Mr Kwankwoso it's very wise if u don't step down for Tinubu so that you won't have anything to persuade SW in 2031 when power suppose to return to the North again. But for your own interest, Tinubu have polical structures in SW, NC and SS that you can always leverage on if the time come.

Ezeama400:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/21/again-nnpp-says-kwankwaso-not-stepping-down-for-tinubu-atiku/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC / Wike: Mischief Makers Behind Presidential Campaign Posters / Oshiomhole Holds Thanksgiving Mass To Mark End Of His Tenure In Office(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.