Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed (835 Views)

We Would Arrest MC Oluomo By Ourselves For Disturbing Public Peace. / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Nchoje34(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvaCnnM5Wds?t=12

The vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) Datti Baba-Ahmed says Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s comment on the naira swap is treasonable.

The Kaduna State Governor in a state broadcast on Thursday claimed the old N1,000 and N500 are still legal tenders in the state, faulting President Muhammadu Buhari’s directive to re-introduce just the old N200 banknote as part of measures to curb the cash crunch in the country.

But speaking during a press conference in Abuja on Friday, the LP vice presidential candidate faulted the governor’s comment, saying it amounts to treason and wonders why the presidency is silent

He argued that there is only one authority in Nigeria which is the President and wonders how a sub-national can counter the directive of the President.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/17/el-rufais-comment-on-naira-swap-is-treasonable-says-datti/amp/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun Dominique

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by triple996(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2023
idiot grin
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Obaofaba: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2023
I thought Datti is smart and intelligent but he's just got me disappointed.

President arresting governor in democracy?

Oga, I'm highly disappointed in you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Nchoje34(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2023
El rufai and his team knows their only chance of emerging victorious is via vote buying.

Buhari is not a saint but he is at least doing a good work by checkmating every move tinubu makes.

Apc is now factionalized on the eve of 2023election
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Obaofaba: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Both the president and the governor has immunity for crying out loud.

Buhari dare not try it.

But this Datti really is not different from his boss, the failure personified in person of Obi Pandora himself.

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Nchoje34(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2023
FP
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Obaofaba: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Is that how Datti and Obi are planning on ruling Nigeria.

Bloody dictator.

Hypocrite, if this guy is not careful, Obi will kill his career completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by christistruth01: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2023
It is Emefiele you need to arrest

That was how they arrested Awolowo on trumped up lies and jailed him for Treason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Parachoko: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2023
If El Rufai reply you now, you will start crying like a little girl

Vote Wisely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Obaofaba: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2023
Importer22:
Not possible, he's a governor

Please tell the dumb ass.

Draconian leadership style will not be tolerated and that's one of the reasons obi and Datti won't win.

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Kingsley34: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Obaofaba:

I also thought you were smart and intelligent but u just got me disappointed

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Coolsperm: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu must be rejected by all
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Kingsley34: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Parachoko:
If El Rufai reply you now, you will start crying like a little girl

Vote Wisely

Hope you are aware that vote Wisely means vote peter Obi

Thanks bro 👍

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Jones4190(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2023
we know Dattinis not Nigerian but they are not thread to us so we no send
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Brendaniel: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Buhari will take care of El-rufai... Meanwhile....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Kingsley34: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Obaofaba:

Please tell the dumb ass.

Draconian leadership style will not be tolerated and that's one of the reasons obi and Datti won't win.

The problem with some person on nairaland is that they don't reason like people who are educated.
.watch the video and stop spilling trash like an illiterate
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Parachoko: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Kingsley34:

Hope you are aware that vote Wisely means vote peter Obi

Thanks bro 👍
Vote Wisely

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by flokii: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Failure + dictator (abi imbe.cile sef) ticket in LP.. may tyranny and suffering not be our portion. Amin.
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Kingsley34: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
we know Dattinis not Nigerian but they are not thread to us so we no send

So where is he from undecided
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Kingsley34: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2023
flokii:
Failure + dictator (abi imbe.cile sef) ticket in LP.. may tyranny and suffering not be our portion. Amin.

You better start getting ready to behold his portrait in every single you approach come may 2023

but no enter depression oh
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by loosecanon50(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Buhari

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Jones4190(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Kingsley34:

So where is he from undecided
He is from Mauritania, you can check his profile on Wikipedia, his parents are from Mauritius
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by inoki247: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Ok goan arrest him...

This one jus wan burn the country wey dey on tension more People in Rufai state no take him serious buh u will rather du things that will make people to take him serious just because of ur own stupidity....

This one type of Democracy go worst pass Buhari own maybe If na him sef he go don say make them go Kill Nnamdi Kanu for say na him be the president....

Imagine saying jargons that Buhari isn't supposed to review the policy the country is sliding into Anarchy but you will rather watch and look at country you collect in full to burn to ashes just because you're daft and want to rule like you're in a millirary settings...

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by flokii: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Kingsley34:

You better start getting ready to behold his portrait in every single you approach come may 2023

but no enter depression oh

A winner will emerge in the coming presidential election that I and my household are bound by law to accept and support.

A man like Datti whom I thought was even intelligent than his running mate turned out even worse.. making careless statements in a democracy as if it's Military dictatorship we are in. So unwise of him to make such statements on recordl.
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by haffaze777(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Obaofaba:

His message is not for your type ma,he's directing it to obidense because he knows their level of reasoning.
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Nchoje34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvaCnnM5Wds?t=12

The vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) Datti Baba-Ahmed says Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s comment on the naira swap is treasonable.

The Kaduna State Governor in a state broadcast on Thursday claimed the old N1,000 and N500 are still legal tenders in the state, faulting President Muhammadu Buhari’s directive to re-introduce just the old N200 banknote as part of measures to curb the cash crunch in the country.

But speaking during a press conference in Abuja on Friday, the LP vice presidential candidate faulted the governor’s comment, saying it amounts to treason and wonders why the presidency is silent

He argued that there is only one authority in Nigeria which is the President and wonders how a sub-national can counter the directive of the President.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/17/el-rufais-comment-on-naira-swap-is-treasonable-says-datti/amp/

Damn, Obi and Datti don't really understand the limits of a president's power.

Obi says he would subject all arms of government to routine auditing.

Datti says if he were Buhari, he would arrest a governor.

Are these the people Obidients want us to vote for?

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Kingsley34: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Damn, Obi and Datti don't really understand the limits of a president's power.

Obi says he would subject all arms of government to routine auditing.

Datti says if he were Buhari, he would arrest a governor.

Are these the people Obidients want us to vote for?

Urchin spotted grin

Abeg cry more i need id to wash my dishes cool
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by God2man2again(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2023
The Governor has the right to defend his territories.

What is treason?

It is the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

In this presence situation, the governor is still loyal to the party but disagree constitutionally by law on the issue of spending the old notes pari passu with the new notes, the governor is constitutionally right to speak against the present government as regards the naira notes swap policy.

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Kingsley34: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun

FP please
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by Nchoje34(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2023
El rufai that once worship Buhari is know fighting him due to personal interest.

Politics no be ur mate cry
Re: If I Were Buhari,i Would Arrest El Rufai For Treason - Datti Ahmed by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Kingsley34:

Urchin spotted grin

Abeg cry more i need id to wash my dishes cool

You people are just voting blindly.

Your Obi and his vice don't know anything about governance, and yet it doesn't bother you.

Their political incompetence is staring you in the face, and all you can think of it is "urchin".

How can a vice president candidate not know that a president cannot arrest a governor?

How can a presidential candidate not know that a president cannot audit the account of the NASS?

And yet, you want the jokers as president and vice president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tough Speech Of Ex- Military General Sends Warnings To Tinubu-atiku Supporters / Throwback And Reactions To When A Northerner Contested In Ebonyi State / Is Adamawa 70% Muslim State As Claimed By Sarki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.