Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Can A Prophet Truly See What The Future Hold For Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Prophet Truly See What The Future Hold For Me? (226 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? / What Does The Future Hold For Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Prophet Truly See What The Future Hold For Me? by Redomi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Please help, someone told he she went to a prophet and the prophet told her not to do a business cos she won't have much gain amdcitvwill be risky. But I don't believe all those niggas. I believe in talking to God myself and I follow with determination whatever I wanted to do
Re: Can A Prophet Truly See What The Future Hold For Me? by Killerbag36: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Prophet wen never see e future finish na another person own e wan see
Re: Can A Prophet Truly See What The Future Hold For Me? by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Redomi:
Please help, someone told he she went to a prophet and the prophet told her not to do a business cos she won't have much gain amdcitvwill be risky. But I don't believe all those niggas. I believe in talking to God myself and I follow with determination whatever I wanted to do
The last prophet that God sent to His people of Old was John the Baptist, so unless you believe instead that God is some sort of liar, you are best disregarding the claims of those 419ers who claim to approach you in the name of God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Matters Arising As Catholics Do Ash Wednesday Today. / Leprosy Of The Mind / are you still in christ or have you turned away without knowing :Galatians1:3-12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.