Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (50347 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Amayabor1: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2023
zomby:

Omo were, you have chosen the wrong dude.

I’m very fine if Atiku becomes the president, and also very ok for Buhari to do the 3rd term. As long as the FlatHeaddss remain the losers of the universe, all is well.

It is well!

Ode. Na why una useless like this. Anybody wey talk against APC and Tinubu na igbo for una eyes. I am not igbo!

If you are fine that Atiku becomes president, no wahala na. We are both on the same page. My own is that Atiku/PDP should claim power. Whatever pain Tinubu and Obi supporters will feel after Atiku is declared winnner is their cup of tea.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by zomby(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amayabor1:

Ode. Na why una useless like this. Anybody wey talk against APC and Tinubu na igbo for una eyes. I am not igbo!

If you are fine that Atiku becomes president, no wahala na. We are both on the same page. My own is that Atiku/PDP should claim power. Whatever pain Tinubu and Obi supporters will feel after Atiku is declared winnner is their cup of tea.

Your father!
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Slurity(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
riverbird:

Same way ss/se massively voted for Obasanjo so so don't think by voting obi you are doing anybody favour, it's payback time and if you people really want a balance Nigeria then you should know it's not your turn to rule.
after Obasanjo, Yoruba has voted for Yar-adua- Fulani, Jonathan-jaw from south south, voted for Buhari - another Fulani. Jonathan has used the slot for Igbo. Politics of hatred that Igbo play in this country is why they always get less support.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Amayabor1: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
zomby:

Your father!

At least, we are on the same page that Atiku should win this election. grin

Ode!
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by riverbird: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Slurity:
after Obasanjo, Yoruba has voted for Yar-adua- Fulani, Jonathan-jaw from south south, voted for Buhari - another Fulani. Jonathan has used the slot for Igbo. Politics of hatred that Igbo play in this country is why they always get less support.

Oga keep quiet if you don't know what to say, Jonathan ruled the supposed yar'adua's 2nd term and was removed when he wanted to contest after the yar'adua's terms came to an end but was disappointed by the SW.
I don't even need to reply you again cos from what you wrote up there it's really glaring the kind of people you people are and that's why even the north does not trust you people rather they only use you guys when it's time to spoil and betray.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Slurity(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
riverbird:

Oga keep quiet if you don't know what to say, Jonathan ruled the supposed yar'adua's 2nd term and was removed when he wanted to contest after the yar'adua's terms came to an end but was disappointed by the SW.
I don't even need to reply you again cos from what you wrote up there it's really glaring the kind of people you people are and that's why even the north does not trust you people rather they only use you guys when it's time to spoil and betray.
If North don't trust Yoruba, Obasanjo will never be president. You need to be reminded that Obasanjo lost in Yoruba land but win in the north in his first election that brought him to power. You are probably still a kid then to remember.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by zomby(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amayabor1:

You are not Igbo? That’s exactly what she said.
Omo were!
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Amayabor1: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
zomby:

You are not Igbo? That’s exactly what she said.
Omo were!

Ode!

Atiku is coming. Tinubu supporters can wail for all I care. grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by riverbird: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Slurity:
If North don't trust Yoruba, Obasanjo will never be president. You need to be reminded that Obasanjo lost in Yoruba land but win in the north in his first election that brought him to power. You are probably still a kid then to remember.

Look at you blaming me after betraying your own, really?......see ehh just vote wisely that's all I can say to you, am not here to trade words with you,after all the buhari wey una think se una wan use punish me...no be me suffer pass😂 and no be my people bandits kill pass neither na me gun men invade my villages pass......so my brother vote wisely or we have another eight years of ******.😊

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.