Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So (1415 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates / "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So by Olowoshako(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Those who frequently purchase reasonably used mobile gadgets have been advised by a Nigerian guy to refrain from purchasing phones that belonged to online scammers also known as Yahoo boys.
He tweeted the warning and described what he saw while visiting the GSM village to get a new screen protector for his phone.

The person known as Jet David claimed to have witnessed a Yahoo lad removing the charm from the back of his old phone and inserting it into the new phone he had just purchased.

The tweep claims that he spoke with the phone vendor, who revealed that it is customary for someone to experience bad luck after purchasing a phone from a yahoo boy.

A Nigerian man has cautioned people who often go for fairly used mobile devices to avoid buying phones that belonged to internet fraudsters also known as Yahoo boys.

He issued the warning in a post on Twitter and shared what he witnessed when he visited GSM village to change his phone’s screen guard.

The guy known as Jet David said he saw a Yahoo boy taking out the charm he put at the back of his old phone and put it in the new phone he bought.

According to the tweep, he interacted with the phone dealer who disclosed that it is a norm and anybody who buys any phone a yahoo boy sells, will be followed by bad luck.

David wrote:-
“No matter how desperate you want it, don’t take or buy a phone from a yahoo boy. I went to change my screen guard yesterday and I saw one werey changing his case and moving the soap (charm) at the back of his old phone case to the new one. 😂

I asked the shop owner about it and he said it’s a norm. That if you buy their phones nothing good comes out of it. Just bad luck because they do different charms on their tools (phones et.c)”
Re: Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So by Nice2023(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So by Parachoko: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Yahoo boys phones dey cheap

A Yahoo boy fit sell iPhone 13 Pro Max 256GB for 250k if Sapa catch am

The ones wey dey kart phones too, dem phonene dey cheap

I doubt people will stop buying from them.
Re: Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So by Caramia2020(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thanks for the information.
Re: Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So by youngbabaj(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
So the phone dealer that bought the phone first from the yahoo boy will not experience bad luck?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Yahoo Boy Phone – Man Speaks On What Happens To People Who Do So by allen113: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
The only reason not to buy phones from yahoo boys na say the ip of their phones they cast some not all sha, nothing else

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Human Head For Only N4,000 / BB Pinging Land A Girl In Kidnappers Hand / A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri AGAIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.