Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army (1410 Views)

Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by Supremos: 2:57am On Mar 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYQTkN0ekbQ

A fake soldier who identified himself as Chibueze Asogwa, from Nsukka local government area of Enugu state, has been arrested by the men of Nigerian military.

Mr. Chibueze who's narration of where he's serving, the company he trained and his platoon under the Nigerian Army, isn't adding up, was caught with fetish items locally identified as juju.

His apparent lack of coordination in his responses shows traces of mental imbalance.

For instance When asked which company he trained, he said he trained in Ecobank.
When asked his platoon, he said it's not Plateau Jos.

Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by ObongBassey: 3:22am On Mar 13, 2023
Lol which one be I trained as doctor in Ecobank.

This one na kolo mental

2 Likes

Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by Supremos: 3:33am On Mar 13, 2023
Original kolo
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by ObongBassey: 3:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Supremos:
Original kolo
I think so. From he's mis-yarn he probably isn't good up stairs.

Those military men supposed to know

1 Like

Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by Supremos: 3:48am On Mar 13, 2023
ObongBassey:
I think so. From he's mis-yarn he probably isn't good up stairs.

Those military men supposed to know

Sometimes this people knows the truth but decides to go on overdrive.
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by ObongBassey: 3:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Supremos:

Sometimes this people knows the truth but decides to go on overdrive.

sad
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by BOLATINUBU01: 4:08am On Mar 13, 2023
What a shame

Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by internationalman(m): 4:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Sometimes when they get caught they act mentally insane so as to absolve them of their crime easily.. Just saying.

Everyone is just trying to survive by any means necessary in this hell hole. SMH

In Nigeria as long as you become rich eventually, the means always justifies the end..
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by gaby(m): 4:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Nigerian soldiers slap don make bros dey speak in unknown tongues...
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by Supremos: 5:40am On Mar 13, 2023
gaby:
Buhahahaha
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by ObongBassey: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2023
internationalman:
Sometimes when they get caught they act mentally insane so as to absolve them of their crime easily.. Just saying.

Everyone is just trying to survive by any means necessary in this hell hole. SMH

In Nigeria as long as you become rich eventually, the means always justifies the end..
you're right but from the look of it, he's mentally unstable. Not trying to say that he's not pretending, but I will go with the school of thought that suggests that he's mentally unstable
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by ObongBassey: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2023
gaby:
Omo I remember in 2008 when I received that slap. I think it was in February 15. Anytime year near February, especially 15th, fever dey always catch me. Lol
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by Supremos: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2023
There's possibility he's pretending
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by stamapro(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2023
Quick recovery to both the mad man and foolish soldiers.
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by gaby(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
ObongBassey:
Omo I remember in 2008 when I received that slap. I think it was in February 15. Anytime year near February, especially 15th, fever dey always catch me. Lol

grin grin
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by epondudu: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
They should ask him to read state and capital grin
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by Supremos: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
epondudu:
They should ask him to read state and capital grin
Buahhahaha. Omo you're funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Caught With Charm: Fake Soldier Arrested In Enugu By Nigerian Army by ObongBassey: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2023
gaby:

grin grin
No be laughing matter oh. No do anything reach make army slap you

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Chief And Chairman Of Bond Of Chemicals Had Been Released / A Teacher Impregnates A Student, Then Finds Out She’s His Daughter / PICTURES: Prophet Feeds Snakes To Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.