Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? (991 Views)

Please Friends How Can I Bypass Iphone / 5 Method To Remove Icloud Activation Lock From Ios 2018 / Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by BoyCoyToy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
I bought a fairly used iPhone 7 plus in Ogbomosho for a friend to use for her business. When I got back to Abuja where I reside, I decided to erase the phone and give her only to find out the icloud wasn't signed out.

I called the seller immediately and he gave me an email and password only for me to find out later that it's not correct. To cut the story short, I'm stuck on the activation lock page and have been looking for solutions. How do I go about it? I need help desperately.
Re: How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by Enddy50ty(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
BoyCoyToy:
I bought a fairly used iPhone 7 plus in Ogbomosho for a friend to use for her business. When I got back to Abuja where I reside, I decided to erase the phone and give her only to find out the icloud wasn't signed out.

I called the seller immediately and he gave me an email and password only for me to find out later that it's not correct. To cut the story short, I'm stuck on the activation lock page and have been looking for solutions. How do I go about it? I need help desperately.

Omo I’m about to do the same thing on my iPhone 📱 6s plus.
Got this good looking phone from my cousin last week, although she gave me the correct email and iCloud password for it but then, after a few wrong attempts on it then I finally got the correct password.

But now, whenever I want to sign out it keeps saying “Verification Failed” There was a problem connecting to server.
I’m thinking of Resetting the phone 📱, Erasing all the data on it but I don’t know if it’ll go into “Activation Lock” mode without signing out the iCloud account.

Re: How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by Stephenabudu960(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
BoyCoyToy:

If you can return that phone back to where you bought it or you'll have to bypass it and then it would become a wifi only phone

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by LittleBigDick(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Give it back femi
Re: How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2023
return it to the owner

1 Like

Re: How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by BoyCoyToy(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Godisablealltim:
return it to the owner

If it was a stolen phone do you think I'll erase it? I assumed every sane person will remove icloud before selling a phone.
Re: How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by Kudducini(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
BoyCoyToy:

If it was a stolen phone do you think I'll erase it? I assumed every sane person will remove icloud before selling a phone.

It can be byoassed
Re: How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by princemillla(m): 5:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Chat me for bypass

Am available
Re: How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by Samslim(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Is there wifi only bypass for 11promax.. need it urgently
Re: How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? by samally: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Samslim:
Is there wifi only bypass for 11promax.. need it urgently

I have chip unlock dual sim BH90 TT active,FID active

(1) (Reply)

The Cel-tel Weekend Free Calls / Nokia 9300i / How To Unlock Lg U310

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.