Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate (47786 Views)

Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by PStacks(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
The Political Department was created in a rush Incase Osinbajo would Win Primaries..

RCCG is for APC on code.

Tinubu's wife is a Pastor in RCCG

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by sweetjohn(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
No south easterner will or should have support that evil thing called Tinubu. Why must Igbo support evil. Same goes to Yoruba, no sane Yoruba person will or should support that evil called tinubu. Light and darkness do not mix. Tinubu is pure darkness and everything about him portrays darkness. Killing of funsho Williams, killing of innocent youth at toll gates, drug baron, lies upon lies about his age and certificate. Nobody knows who he is. He can as well be the DEVIL himself.
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by ndukwejoe(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Anybody who knows that guy should call him to order,he is toeing a dangerous path.
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by VIKTO83(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
So he created political department during primaries thinking Osinbanjo will win just to fulfil his dream of having RCCG member as president in ur lifetime.

Ihulanu na iñyuola Shi na church.

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Pacesetter2021: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
No matter what ,never should you threaten to withdraw what you gave to God. Are you high?

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by gannod(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
femtex007:

The way you people talk self
So oyedepo na Igbo man

You dey mind people wey dey reason like this..They have been attacking Pastor Adeboye since time immemorial. Meanwhile, father Mbaka that was carrying Buhari/ Apc matter for head is left alone. If you are an adult, and you need the endorsement of a Pastor before you do the right thing, you are a big fool. I attend RCCG but I have never and I will never vote Apc.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by tunjidachosen(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
sweetjohn:
No south easterner will or should have support that evil thing called Tinubu. Why must Igbo support evil. Same goes to Yoruba, no sane Yoruba person will or should support that evil called tinubu. Light and darkness do not mix. Tinubu is pure darkness and everything about him portrays darkness. Killing of funsho Williams, killing of innocent youth at toll gates, drug baron, lies upon lies about his age and certificate. Nobody knows who he is. He can as well be the DEVIL himself.
This is how you people by yourself with your own hands and legs open the prison door and walk in. What evidence do you have for all these you just wrote? You were there when he killed Williams or you have a recording or video of him ordering the killings at the toll gate? Learn for tomorrow so that you don’t end up in Jail because you want to prove a point.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Kccheechy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. Some are even threatening to stop being a Christian. . This is turning into something else. Imagine threatening pastors that if they don't endorse Obi, that you will stop being a christian. shocked

The effontery !!!.... Because they know these few bad eggs, Men of dooms masquerading as pastors feed on gullibility of their congregation. No followers no money. They have turned Christ!anity into business organisation. Where people now threaten to quit if the pastors don't preach politics on the altar of God. I said this same thing few days ago. That the 2billion naira Obi gave to church to preach religious hate against Muslim will backfire. This is the repercussion. God is never asleep. He will never watch a useless politician drag Christianity into chaos.

Men of God like Adeboye, kumuyi, Adefarasin and others who refused to get swayed by money are now being bullied unnecessarily. Pressure don too much. . I Just pray the suicide rate on Saturday wont be massive for these emotional kids.

I stand with you Daddy Adeboye .
Only God knows those who truly worship Him.
if you were physically close to me, I would unleash full violence on you. It has been dispelled as fake news that Peter obi gave anyone 2billon naira for God's sake!!! CAN branded it as fake news, even the pastor who we thought wrote the petition against CAN publicly discarded the information as fake news that same day yet you fools keep bringing up the matter every now and then as if it's true!! What's wrong with you people I hate it when people choose to be unecessarily stupid!!!
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Ilaje1: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
What a stupid fellow? There is a reason why people vote in secret. Must someone announce his candidate? All these Obifools blackmailing people into voting for their candidate. Trying my vote to Sowore, whether he has a chancebor not.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by sweetjohn(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
tunjidachosen:

This is how you people by yourself with your own hands and legs open the prison door and walk in. What evidence do you have for all these you just wrote? You were there when he killed Williams or you have a recording or video of him ordering the killings at the toll gate? Learn for tomorrow so that you don’t end up in Jail because you want to prove a point.
The devil advocate
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by tunjidachosen(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
As much as I like Obi one thing most obidients fail to do is come up with superior arguments on why he is more qualified and should be voted for. Most times it’s abuse and threats and that’s really low

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Madups(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
You cant just reach this kind of conclusion. Igbos backed a yoruba man before when a prominent igbo man was also in the race.
9jatriot:
Oyedepo is from what tribe?
You will find more Yoruba people supporting PO than people from SE who support Tinubu, not even SE politicians in APC whole heartedly support Tinubu, so who is more tribalistic?
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by HardMirror(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Workch:
you think it's backfiring? cheesy

Nobody wants to be islamized
stale tactics. That was how u guys said buhari was going to islamize nigeria. Christians are doing a great job destroying christianity by themselves, no need for muslims to do anything. Christianity is already a joke. It is a place for fornication and showing off has nothing to do with jesus or god any more. Now u have added politics to christianity. It would soon be a dead religion.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by AuroraB(f): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
iokpebholo:
Adeboye is a Yoruba man who will only endorse his Agbado brother.I pity non Yorubas who still attend redeem.
You dey mind phools cheesy
See him neck like alligator wey swallow building grin
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by akwunmi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dis people sha,u only bark online like dogs but when d real voting battles starts ,e go b film trick 4una eyes..u can never force Ur own wish on others ,d day u respect other people's choice is d day Una go get peace .

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by blahc007: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chidibe212:
A Twitter user has threatened to take back the sound and lighting equipment he donated to the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), if the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, fails to endorse a Preferred Presidential Candidate ahead of Saturday’s election.

Despite the social media user, with the handle, @jnr_lambo is a Labour Party and Peter Obi Supporter, he wrote...

https://twitter.com/jnr_lambo/status/1627684445133078531?t=7uhphfo64uE5zC9QQtVz5A&s=19
I'm 100% Obidient.....but I can't support any attack targeted at the body of Christ.....Don't collect just your equipment, also collect all your tithe and. Offering of 50years, it will be like a tea cup of salt water fetched from an Ocean...

Go cast your vote and leave our Father of faith alone....

God bless PO
God bless Nigeria
God bless the Obidients
God bless Baba Adeboye

God bless Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu for understanding that it's not his turn, but the turn of Nigerians through OBi-Datti....

God bless Presido Muhammadu Buhari, for clipping the wings of The Apostles of Corruption, who are recently disguising as the Voice of the masses, because there loots are about to turn to nothing.

God bless ihordspy and co. for always entertaining us with there Daily Crying....
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Cromagnon: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Workch:
it's okay to do this to steal votes from southwest.
A lot of Yorubas are voting along ethnic lines, you can trigger religion there to steal more votes from BAT.

This is not going to effect Obi's voting block in the north, southsouth and southeast. The ethnic bigots who are Christians in southwest need to see a reason not to vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

If someone is already biased for ethnic reasons, you can bring him back for religious reasons
which voting block in which north while a Fulani man is running?

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by TYCO77: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Chidibe212:
A Twitter user has threatened to take back the sound and lighting equipment he donated to the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), if the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, fails to endorse a Preferred Presidential Candidate ahead of Saturday’s election.

Despite the social media user, with the handle, @jnr_lambo is a Labour Party and Peter Obi Supporter, he wrote...

https://twitter.com/jnr_lambo/status/1627684445133078531?t=7uhphfo64uE5zC9QQtVz5A&s=19

I am Obidient, but if your are threatening the man of God, God will replace the equipment *100.

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by patpaul: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
During Jonathan RCCG threatened 1Million Man March because of Insecurity...GOD SPOKE TO HIM ABI?

During endsars he was passive when discussing events of that time........GOD DIDNT SPEAK TO HIM ABI??

When Osibanjo was campaignng to be President.........GOD SPOKE TO HIM.

He opened Political Department then...........GOD SPOKE TO HIM.

THEN CAME MUSLIM-MUSLIM Ticket........................GOD WENT TO SLEEP

THEN CAME THIEFNUBUU INSULTING THE CHURCH...GOD WENT TO THE MARKET ...

@smartpolitician ...you are just like Dayo Israel...you are a closet "Bigot" who is Yoruba 1st, in a Nation you accuse others of tribalism.

For the 1 Nigeria IGBO/BIAFRANs... if you dont know these people during this election, period, you will NEVER HAVE SENSE.

I don talk my own Finish.

good talk my brother. you are a true Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by jahsharon: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
iSense247:
I'm neither against not surpporting your planned action. What I know is that We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

If this your madness generationally inherited or self inflicted?

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Madups(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
At least the guy dey proudly claim christianity.. Which one you be.
candygist:

Christian by mouth. That's what you are.

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Workch: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Cromagnon:
which voting block in which north while a Fulani man is running?
you don't know anything. You think North is just kano and Katsina

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Acidosis(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Has CAN or PFN not being vehement in their rejection of this MM ticket? Oyedepo and Suleiman has been vocal too, what did it really solve? From Adeboye himself to any local pastor none will EVER directly endorse anybody. ..and Adeboye's purported endorsement of buhari that some people claimed, I am yet to see any video or audio backing up such claim. CAN has rejected MM, Adeboye has reiterated a thousand times that he is under CAN. This mob mentality approach some obidients apply reminds me of buhari's crew of 2015.

CAN has not been vehement about it. I have followed the entire electoral cycle. CAN even invited Tinubu and his wife to discuss their plans for the country. Such conversations should never be allowed in the first place.

There is nothing like mob mentality. Are you not affected in one way or the other by fuel scarcity, ASUU, kidnapping, exchange rate, and Naira scarcity? The fact that you're silent about it for whatever reasons doesn't mean others should condone suffering.

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Decent09(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:
For me if you are Christian and you support any of the candidates that will persecute Christians, then I doubt you are a Christian....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Go and get Sense jare, Una no dey read at all, that's what causes your hallucination.

Na Obi be Competent Person abi?

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by yommen: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
9jatriot:
Oyedepo is from what tribe?
You will find more Yoruba people supporting PO than people from SE who support Tinubu, not even SE politicians in APC whole heartedly support Tinubu, so who is more tribalistic?

We know the people from that side. Many of them leave their brain in the bathroom when they bathe.

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by infogeneral: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Emotional stupidity!
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by kaywhy09(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
So, only your party makes up the entire members of the church.

Deh play!

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by yommen: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

Tinubu is the worst candidate in this race for reasons you and I already know.

Why it seems he is being taken seriously is that he's the candidate of the ruling party.

BTW, point me to the link where Oyedepo himself endorsed Peter Obi.

The challenge with people like you is that you don't seem to have a common sense to know that a sensible religious leader is not supposed to be openly partisan. Papa has said 'vote in defence of the faith'. If you don't understand, then go back to Primary school. And if you believe top religious leaders like Oyedepo and Adeboye will vote along ethnic line, then go and learn how to reason! Their level of reasoning is far above yours. Who do you even take yourself for self?
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by gbemishile: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
iSense247:
I'm neither against not surpporting your planned action. What I know is that We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
And we can not vote a fraud who disunites a country into yoruba muslim and yoruba christian.
Go cry home to your mama

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by okestev: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chidibe212:

Pls let me encourage you not to drag this esteemed and highly respected man of God into politics by endorsing your preferred candidate Pastor Adeboye has never at anytime endorsed anyone for any political position, he only prays for them all.
How dare you threatening God to collect back what HE has originally given you . Pls note: God has Millions of people through which HE can meet the needs in His Church. If you are waiting for Daddy G.O s endorsement, you are only waisting your time. Pastor Adeboye is a Father of ALL. He won't stoop that low and be endorsing anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
During Jonathan RCCG threatened 1Million Man March because of Insecurity...GOD SPOKE TO HIM ABI?

You're highly stupid and senseless for your submission.

Is it not the same Adeboye that received Jonathan in RCCG Camp prior to his election and he was prayed for?

I assumed you're d**d when Adeboye led protest against Buhari in 2020 in Ebute Metta after church service on Sunday. Lkewise, his wife provided support in terms of drinks and snacks for end sars protesters.

My problems with you guys, is how quick your memory tends to go void only to jump in criticism of what you know but intentionally chose to take side.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.