Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism (27634 Views)

Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by candygist: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

The election was conducted in your backyard abi ?

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by adefitim(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
The same Osinbajo una crucify and called all manners of names?

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Mfetenang: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Typical IPOB mentality, continue wasting your 5% votes in the name of producing a BIAFRAN president in Nigeria. How is it even possible for a Nigerian to elect a Biafran to rule over him? A slave can never rule over his master.

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by MrValthegreat: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
CommonSense1967:
Pls stop lying like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.
If you place Fayose against Soludo, most Yorubas will also more than likely vote for Soludo because they see him as stable and an achiever as the CBzn Governor. Fayose is a complete joke and an average to a failed Governor just like Obi.
But in this instance, I cannot see someone like Tinubu with a record of visible achievements then go and vote for Obi simply because he's making promises. He failed as a Governor.
This cashless asinine policy has also validated my opinion of Obi once again. He's not very smart, why in hell will you support such draconian idea just because you thought it will work against Tinubu. People can now see that he's not as smart as they try to make him out to be.
Tinubu understand the people and he took a very decisive side long when no one was speaking out against the policy. That's how you know who has leadership values and qualities.
Same way he has been speaking out against other Buhari's deadly policies, prolonged ASUU strike, high inflation and abject poverty caused by bad government policies?
Or he only spoke out when he discovered that the Naira redesign policy will work against his politics of bribery and corruption?
Let him bring another set of bullion vans to his compound for this election let's see
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Iykoto86(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
This tribal bigot thinks he has sense
Obviously,he has more sense than you.and he is also faaaaaaar richer than your shrinky ass
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by jude79(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
CommonSense1967:
Pls stop lying like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.
If you place Fayose against Soludo, most Yorubas will also more than likely vote for Soludo because they see him as stable and an achiever as the CBzn Governor. Fayose is a complete joke and an average to a failed Governor just like Obi.
But in this instance, I cannot see someone like Tinubu with a record of visible achievements then go and vote for Obi simply because he's making promises. He failed as a Governor.
This cashless asinine policy has also validated my opinion of Obi once again. He's not very smart, why in hell will you support such draconian idea just because you thought it will work against Tinubu. People can now see that he's not as smart as they try to make him out to be.
Tinubu understand the people and he took a very decisive side long when no one was speaking out against the policy. That's how you know who has leadership values and qualities.

This is a lie, if soludo is on the ballot against Peter fayoshe, yorubas will vote for fayoshe against soludo, for example, yorubas voted for olu false against obasanjo in 1999, but same obasanjo got their votes against buhari in 2003, but the ibos will never subject themselves to that kind of mental enslavement, if today obi is replaced with theodre orji of abia state, atiku get a landslide in the east, that's how advanced societies work

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Jd10k(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mr Hero Beer Ambassador you can vote for whom you choose to vote for, it is call democracy.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by NOBODYGIVEAFUCK: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
ANY DAY ANYTIME I WILL CHOOSE OSINBAJO OVER ORJI KALU AM FROM D SOUTH SOUTH ALL MY LIFE I DONT VOTE ON ETHNIC LINE,AM NEVER A TRIBAL BIGOT AND I WILL NEVER BE!!!!!

IF I DO THAT MY CONSCIENCE WILL JUDGE ME A HUNDRED TIME

I VOTE SOMEONE WHO IS CAPABLE I VOTE FOR INDIVIDUAL NOT PARTY,SOMEONE WHO GOT COMPETENCE TO LEAD TRACK RECORD AS WELL

UNTIL WE START TO SEE BEYOND THIS TRIBAL SHIT THEN WE CAN MAKE PROGRESS PUT THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN POWER
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by saudatu(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jack500:
Damage control from a damaged brain.

Too late

Just shvt up.

You can't deceive us

That time was when your folks were calling osinbajo a fake pastor and a failure, your slogan that time is, instead of Yoruba to have it, let fulani Continue, you must think we are short sighted.

You can only fool yourself.

They even called him a "mere commissioner".
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Okoroawusa: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Should we remind Peter who was referred to as Osinbade, Mere Commissioner, House Boy, Funeral Director and many other degrading names?

Dey play...

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by somehow: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jnkay:

Are you aware that Igbos were 80% rooting for Osinbajo until APC removed him as presidential candidate. That was when Obasanjo had to pick Obi out of PDP to Labour Party. Go and verify

APC didn't remove him as presidential candidate, bullion van beat him to the ticket.

Infact, he came a distant 3rd if I am correct.

Obasanjo picked Obi out of PDP? The same ObJ or Obi jappa from PDP when Carol white wasn't ready to let go of the ticket?
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by somehow: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Reinamaria:

I'll straight up go for Osibanjo, if that were the case.

This was why I corrected the comparison.
why compare Osinbajo with Kalu?

Haba!

Like Obi was too big a comparison to Osinbajo.

Wonders.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by pquaver(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

I don't want to be arguing with you but be rest assured that Igbos hate injustice and they want a country that works... that is why...

You can't argue because you have nothing.. You hate injustice but you have Osu. You hate injustice but you hate Umahi for exercising his right. You hate injustice but you supporter ugm.. You can never deceive Nigerians. 3 days to go

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Deoo1125: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
I dey tell u, all of them both the old and the young think alike and they always belive day them get sense pass others.

peepydelano:
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Obitroy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Have said it before this why yoruba are always jealous of igbos..we wont a better Nigeria for all but them are after tribalism use your brain.if it was Osinbajo running for president we igbos will support him then that grandma called TUBIDY or what's his name
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by blabulu2000: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
This idiot no dey relevant in Music industry anymore what he does now is gambling and playing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics...

He is.looking for who to keep fighting with his comment.....thanks God for the senseless music career that brought him. to lamp light.....

Can you imagine this ......

That was why I said an average Nyamiri person is a tribal bigot irrespective of how educated he or she is...
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Idiotseverywher: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Don't mind the piggiddiootts! That's when they will tell you it's the turn of the yeast. And that Osinbajo has already enjoyed 8 years as VP.

Piiggiiddiootts amaka cheesy
. But is that not the truth?
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by IbileIfe: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:
Very true, Igbos just want a country that works. We don't vote based on tribalism, we voted OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and even Atiku because they were the best among the contestants, now that we have chosen the best who happens to be an Igbo man like us, they are calling us tribalists, but the truth is everyone knows that Peter Obi is the best and that is why....

Which Nigerians?
Living in denial of the facts on the political realities in Nigeria is sheer stupidity.

Majority of non-Igbos don't like Igbos; especially the non-Igbo ethnic groups in Edo State, Rivers State, Cross River State and Akwa Ibom State, because of the wickedness of the Igbos during the Nigerian civil war from 1967-1970.
They have not forgotten.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by aalangel(f): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chidibe212:
2023 Elections: “Try Placing Yemi Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu,” Peter Psquare Tackles Political Tribalism

Popular Nigerian singer Peter Psquare Okoye wanted his fans and followers to know that the forthcoming elections should not be handled with tribalism The Afrobeats star openly declared that he was not supporting Peter Obi based on the fact that he is an Igbo man like him Peter backed his assertion by giving an analogy with Yemi Osinbajo and Orji Uzor Klau

Peter Okoye, one of the singers from the famous Afrobeats duo Psquare, has tried to make clear his reason for supporting Peter Obi in the forthcoming elections. The "Do Me" singer and his brother have been vocal supporters of the Labour Party's presidential candidate, fueling speculation about tribalism and favouritism.

Peter shed more light on why he picked Obi as his presidential candidate while making himself a reference point for other Igbo individuals who are rooting for the Anambra state ex-governor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co5s7YsjdXz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Absolutely correct...
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by VULCAN(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
This fellow types stuff that makes one wonder if he is actually insane

Notice how he mentioned Paul and Jude but left out Peter who married a Yoruba lady and is the one saying he would have chosen Osinbajo over Orji.

I pray this tribalist will not kill any Igbo around him when he realises that his Principal has lost out.

Ireportlive:
cool

Tribal and Religious Bigots.... You are not supporting the youngest, the most qualified academically, the one with most achievements in government, nor the most successful in Business

You shamelessly Articulated because of Vice Presidency slot Atiku gave Obi

Yours is an Igbo man from Anambra your birth State

Lola Omotayo a Yoruba woman , fed Psquare and Jude, gave them her car to use for tours and road show, quite her banking Job to manage there careers.. After they had breakthrough Jude and Paul suddenly remembered she is Yoruba, and they started treating her and her son like OSU outcast

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by BigIyanga: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
Your rebuttal Have you NONE??
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Brendaniel: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
IbileIfe:

Which Nigerians?
Living in denial of the facts on the political realities in Nigeria is sheer stupidity.

Majority of non-Igbos don't like Igbos; especially the non-Igbo ethnic groups in Edo State, Rivers State, Cross River State and Akwa Ibom State, because of the wickedness of the Igbos during the Nigerian civil war from 1967-1970.
They have not forgotten.

And yet they are all supporting an Igbo man for president....

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Brendaniel: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
pquaver:

You can't argue because you have nothing.. You hate injustice but you have Osu. You hate injustice but you hate Umahi for exercising his right. You hate injustice but you supporter ugm.. You can never deceive Nigerians. 3 days to go

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Brendaniel: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
candygist:

The election was conducted in your backyard abi ?

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by CommonSense1967: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
jude79:

This is a lie, if soludo is on the ballot against Peter fayoshe, yorubas will vote for fayoshe against soludo, for example, yorubas voted for olu false against obasanjo in 1999, but same obasanjo got their votes against buhari in 2003, but the ibos will never subject themselves to that kind of mental enslavement, if today obi is replaced with theodre orji of abia state, atiku get a landslide in the east, that's how advanced societies work
What's more of sheep mentality than a whole tribe following a semi educated terrorist who told them that Buhari is Jubril from Sudan and they believed him. What's more slave mentality than one delusional reta@ded imb@cile telling you to stay indoors on Mondays and you also obey.
That kind of slave mentality does not exist in the SW.
Do you know how many people dislike Tinubu in the SW just because of his influence?
Your fore fathers allowed Ojukwu to lie to them and walked them into a war that they could not win yet you are here posting sheeps that look exactly just like you.
Pls get the FVCK out of here.
Advance societies my ass, what's advance about a society where people stay at home because one idiotic fool in far away in Finland said so.
You've got to be fvcking joking right?
SE has the highest victimhood slave mentality than any other region in Nigeria.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by CommonSense1967: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
MrValthegreat:

Same way he has been speaking out against other Buhari's deadly policies, prolonged ASUU strike, high inflation and abject poverty caused by bad government policies?
Or he only spoke out when he discovered that the Naira redesign policy will work against his politics of bribery and corruption?
Let him bring another set of bullion vans to his compound for this election let's see

Mumu man, he spoke up because this is an issue that can be resolved with just a policy statement change. Can you change all others with just one directive overnight? Hell no.
Try and use that brain once in a while. Thanks
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Slimwhyt(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Exactly
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Madups(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Exactly the same question i asked the other day
agadez007:
Peter,stop wasting your energy educating urchins,urchins aren’t made to reason like human beings
They keep shouting we are supporting Obi just because he is Igbo,and I ask is obi the first Igbo man to contest for presidency?

NO
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by candygist: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oya start celebrating
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Madups(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
F0ol! A yoruba man won in igbo land in 99 with a prominent igbo man in the race
Papacypaul:
If Jesus is Yoruba full blooded Yoruba man and not Half blooded like Obasanjo, he can't win in Igbo land...
Igbos claim they love competence but rewarded Ikpeazu a kerosene sharing governor with 8years.
Ouk keep returning to the Senate. But will rather die on top governance in Yoruba land.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by OgaSeun: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos voted for Abiola, Obasanjo against Ojukwu.Yorubas have never voted an Igbo man.Only this time Igbos have a younger and more competent candidate.Yorubas muslims still use tribalism to campaign against him.Thank God Yoruba Christains are more Obidient and wiser this time around

Abiola lost in all Igbo states except Anambra...
Igbos didn't vote Ojukwu because they knew he won't win even if they vote for him.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Madups(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Him no get sense but yet him properties for lag go buy your family. Who do u this thing na?
Babaibe:
This yeye guy should go see down. Im no get sense. Why you know stay Anambra they rot away in your family compund. Obi go see you? No be Lola Omotayo God use save this fool with a drooling mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway / FCT Minister, Muhammad Bello Loses Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.