Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State (44534 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures) / Peter Obi Lands In Offa, Kwara State For Campaign / Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Evergreen12345(f): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

That’s your problem not mine, I have no issues with Obi being the president but he’s just not my preferred choice.

That’s the difference between me and you.

Your beer parlor gist reminds me of Buhari’s cloning. Can you substantiate it?

Interesting times lay ahead

look front you go see your level talk to am
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Parachoko: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Obiebanks007:

You Don't know what is coming,

Just wait untill it hits you.

Nigeria will be great again.
Obi won't have up to 1000 votes in both Offa and Ogbomosho
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Parachoko: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2023
Greenscientist:

And you think Ogbomoso is one village? A place with a polytechnic and a whole university - LAUTECH.

Let people know he is around and see how well people will troop out.

There's no where in my comment I called Ogbomosho or Offa a village.

Obi won't have up to 1000 votes in does two places
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by zelnababa(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2023
KWARA, OGBOMOSO loosing battle
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Greenscientist: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
There's no where in my comment I called Ogbomosho or Offa a village.

Obi won't have up to 1000 votes in does two places

Then you don't know anything about Ogbomosho.

He might not have up to that in Offa but he will definitely have more than that in Ogbomosho.

Quote me after the election.
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Obiebanks007(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi won't have up to 1000 votes in both Offa and Ogbomosho

Say for yourself n stop being the mouth piece of others.

Their shall be light at the end of the tunnel.

Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Parachoko: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Obiebanks007:

Say for yourself n stop being the mouth piece of others.

Their shall be light at the end of the tunnel.

Dem no sabi Obi for does two towns

Obi do not even have anything to tell them about what he did as the Governor Of Anambra State.

https://www.nairaland.com/7337713/olofa-offa-met-tinubu-abuja

Offa and Ogbomosho are Tinubu stronghold

Obi won't have up to 1% of the votes in does places

Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by babajero(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
A lot of people in Ogbomosho and Offa no go even know say e dey around

I wander why Anambrason never dey drop pinshures grin
Please can your supposed candidate who is been carried around like a candidate of elderly people's home, move around like the energetic Peter Obi? Nigeria don't need a president that will be representing Nigeria from an hospital bed in the UK.
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Ingocof(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Even a candidate contesting for a local government chairman has a larger crowd than these agulu hunters that came to welcome him
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2023
kaylardz:
OBI is just wasting time and resources by visiting the west at this critical time. He suppose to be in South south by now visiting the villages one after the other. That is the only place he has the hope of winning.

His wife is from South south... And she is doing wonderfully well on that aspect.
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Parachoko: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2023
babajero:
Please can your supposed candidate who is been carried around like a candidate of elderly people's home, move around like the energetic Peter Obi? Nigeria don't need a president that will be representing Nigeria from an hospital bed in the UK.
So you have been deaf, dumb and blind to see how Asiwaju have been moving around the country?

Even with the visit of Pandora the ethnic and religious bigots, The people of Ogbomoso and Offa won't vote for him. He will struggle to have up to 1% in does two towns
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by JADEK04: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
A new Nigeria is POssible.

Keep tearing Tinubu' supposed stronghold apart.

Local sources are saying that Peter Obi is even the most popular Presidential candidate in Ogbomosho.
A new Nigeria is POssiblsorre
sorry
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by Ak83: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

Local sources are saying that Peter Obi is even the most popular Presidential candidate in Ogbomosho.
A new Nigeria is POssible
you dey craze. The only Obi we know here is MIKEL Obi.
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2023
oponu, sensless being , with less than 10 people massive crowd grin grin grin grin grin grin
OnyeAshuaUru:

A new Nigeria is POssible
Re: After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2023
fuulish ediot nothing to offer , deluted Peter Obi ediot grin grin grin
Evergreen12345:

look front you go see your level talk to am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake / The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.