Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) (866 Views)

The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Have Android Updates Become Useless? / 10 Free Must-have Android Apps For Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by omotolsy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6OrJ-UaK7A

Welcome guys.

Today i want to share with you something quite different from what i usually do, i just want to give you a pip into my phone gaming library.

I would be sharing with you my 13 must have games on an android phone for the matured mind tho.

Some people say they are too busy for games, well i create time to just chill...
Playing games sharpen your mental ability and improves your problem silving skills so it isn't a thing of you being too old for.

I would be starting from my least to my best, so you should stay glued to this.

The phone i would be using today is the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G still a beast of a phone in 2023, to be honest i do not see the need to waste so much cash on these current flagships out there.
The s20 plus 5g has a powerful Snapdragon 865 and 12gb of ram.

Crosscraze is a scrabble like game which also plays offline

Chess by Ai Factroy is a pure chess board game which i prefer to all others i have tried because its just straight to the point

In Duet your precision is challenged greatly, you have to align the rotating circle into the shapes

Now SkyForce Reloaded has been around for a long while and i must tell you this game is quite engaging with its fanatic graphics. I have been playing this for years.

If your a pool player this is the best pool simulation you can get. Real Pool 3D has the best graphics.

Commute is a pleasant and satisfying game to jyst chill with as you try to move around without hitting other vehicles

Its fun when you kill the zombies in Stupid Zombies

In Zombirds you save baby pumpkins to gain more arrows, its quite engaging

This game will challenge you big time, in Chameleon run you change colors to match the running platforms.

Traffix is all about ensuring there are no traffic at the same time no accidents. I love this game.

I am a lover of castle defense like games and Epic war td is one of the best with nice machines

Defense zone 3 HD is an amazing defense game that has been around for years too and it receives constant updates for free

13th on the list is which is the final and my best
The Anomaly Series, this particular one is Anomaly 2 and i tell you its soo beautiful and engaging. Its been around for years too.

So that sums up some of my best games on my android, if you enjoyed this video kindly click the like, subscribe and share with your loved ones.

You can also share your best game in the comment section.

By guys.
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by slimmax: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Skyforce reloaded is a must on all my android phones. Epic war td was uninstalled, downloaded a moded version after upgrade, lost all my coins. Chess , and Ace fighter - love this game just the button config needs to be changed.
Pubg was the go to at night.

1 Like

Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
All this one na fun&games na...

See games
CODM
MLBB
PUBG

Bros you no try o, you dey play those kind games untop s20. For this your attrocity, sammy suppose sue you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by lexrichy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tower of fantasy, very nice game

1 Like

Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by Wanni25(f): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2023
These games will make sense on high-performance devices like the Pova neo, Phantom X etc.
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yet to play most of these games.

I love more of adventures and to play that, you need gadgets with better batteries.

Pova does the magic for me
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by Fonjewel0(f): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nice! Will try to play at least 10 of them on my device.

1 Like

Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by omotolsy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
You might find the Tower Defense games soo boring.
Its majorly for those that luke strategy games.
Thats the kind i like the most.

Fonjewel0:
Nice! Will try to play at least 10 of them on my device.
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by nymphomaniac(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
omotolsy:
You might find the Tower Defense games soo boring.
Its majorly for those that luke strategy games.
Thats the kind i like the most.

Bro, this your list eh. Well it’s your list sha. I expected GTA San Andreas, Injustice, asphalt time feature in your list sha but I guess your genre was the problem
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by omotolsy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
I said comment and add yours too.
Nawa o
nymphomaniac:
Bro, this your list eh. Well it’s your list sha. I expected GTA San Andreas, Injustice, asphalt time feature in your list sha but I guess your genre was the problem
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by iyerenath(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
nymphomaniac:

Bros I taya for the guy oo...

No Modern combat 3, and 4,

NOVA 3,

Relic run,

NFS most wanted

zombie highway 2, etc...
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by Jacku: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
I love angry birds alot
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by Jacku: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
iyerenath:

Bros I taya for the guy oo...

No Modern combat 3, and 4,

NOVA 3,

Relic run,

NFS most wanted

zombie highway 2, etc...
are these games nice??
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by omotolsy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thank you.
My selection is my personal preference.
Add yours, people might just discover new games they would love.
Jacku:
I love angry birds alot
Re: 13 Must Have Android Games Of All Time(share Your List Of Games Too) by Jacku: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
omotolsy:
Thank you.
My selection is my personal preference.
Add yours, people might just discover new games they would love.
I did. I said angry birds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slightly Used Oraimo Pod For Sale / Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus: Spec Comparison / Garabasa For All Gsm Users On Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.