Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! (3001 Views)

Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Softmirror: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
l like Optimistic people

Even Sowore supporters believe Sowore will win

LIKE SOWORE, PETER OBI'S FAME WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH AFTER HE LOSES. THIS ELECTION MARKS THE END OF HIS CARRIER. MY BROTHER, IT IS ALL MERE FANTASY. CHASING SHADOWS . GO AND ASK OSIBANJO SEF. HE WAS MORE THAN OPTIMISTIC. BUT IN THE END. WHAT HAPPENED?! HE WAS CHASING SHADOWS. THE TRUTH IS PETER OBI CANNOT WIN! PEOPLE IN THE NORTH ARE TIRED OF ATIKU. TINUBU IS THE CHOICE OF THE NORTH AND NIGERIA AT LARGE.

1 Like

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Chinonye2022(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
MrEverest:
The fact that Kwankwaso didn't step down has made it easy for Obi to win on the first ballot, I will explain:

In 2011, Buhari won the NW and NE by wide margins yet he failed. However, virtually all the areas Goodluck won that gave him victory are now more or less in the bag for Obi. SE, SS & NC are likely to be won by Obi. Again, Obi is also likely to be a close second in SW.

On the other, NW and NE that gave their votes to Buhari in 2011 yet he failed are now going to be split by 3 major candidates! To worsen matters, the use of BVAS will drastically reduce those weird numbers NW used to churn out, coupled with Buhari's disappointment that will demoralize voters in this region, thus leading to aparty.

Lastest records released by INEC shows that all the SW states collected the least percentage of PVC. Without Lagos, SW and SE has roughly same voter population. Now, add the fact that most SE people collected their PVC while SW didn't, then you should know which region will experience the worst voter aparty. Also, SE is more homogeneous than SW, and while Igbos give block votes, SW votes are always split to irrelevance.

SS has far more voters than SW without Lagos. And yes, I keep putting Lagos aside because it's more or less a mini Nigeria with all ethnicities represented.

If at this point you can't see that Peter Obi is your next president, then I can't help you. You will be cleared on Saturday!
i quote you but i wil reply you on Sunday
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Maziaugment(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

grin YES WE GO SEE RESULT. TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL LOSE
2. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL WIN.

TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL WIN.
2. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL LOSE.

1 Like

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Felabrity: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

LIKE SOWORE, PETER OBI'S FAME WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH AFTER HE LOSES. THIS ELECTION MARKS THE END OF HIS CARRIER. MY BROTHER, IT IS ALL MERE FANTASY. CHASING SHADOWS . GO AND ASK OSIBANJO SEF. HE WAS MORE THAN OPTIMISTIC. BUT IN THE END. WHAT HAPPENED?! HE WAS CHASING SHADOWS. THE TRUTH IS PETER OBI CANNOT WIN! PEOPLE IN THE NORTH ARE TIRED OF ATIKU. TINUBU IS THE CHOICE OF THE NORTH AND NIGERIA AT LARGE.
we can go on and on but fact is Tinubu is not accepted in the north, forget all those paid crowds at his rallies and face reality

Tinubu will only win few states in the north central, and maybe Borno state

Don't just sit in Lagos and be thinking Northerners will automatically vote Tinubu because he is in APC

Tinubu will not become the president of Nigeria

He is not even known in the core northern villages, infact Peter Obi is more popular than him in some northern villages (he contested with Atiku in 2019)

When it comes to the core Northern state, leave it for Atiku

Only a delusional person will believe Tinubu will beat Atiku in the north.

Again, election is this week

Na here we go dey when results dey fly in from north
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Softmirror: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
we can go on and on but fact is Tinubu is not accepted in the north, forget all those paid crowds at his rallies and face reality

Tinubu will only win few states in the north central, and maybe Borno state

Don't just sit in Lagos and be thinking Northerners will automatically vote Tinubu because he is in APC

He is not even known in the core northern villages, infact Peter Obi is more popular than him in some northern villages (he contested with Atiku in 2019)

When it comes to the core Northern state, leave it for Atiku

Only a delusional person will believe Tinubu will beat Atiku in the north.

Again, election is this week

Na here we go dey when results dey fly in from north

TINUBU IS A HOUSE HOLD NAME IN THE NORTH. THE TITLE JAGABAN EXCITES EVERYONE. THIS IS THE TRUTH! LIKE IT OR NOT. TINUBU WILL WIN HANDSOMELY IN THE NORTH. YOUR EXCUSE WILL STILL BE THAT HE PAID HIS WAY THROUGH. BY THEN IT WON'T MATTER WHAT EVER EXCUSE YOU MAKE. HE HAS ALREADY WON.

1 Like

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Softmirror: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maziaugment:

TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL WIN.
2. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL LOSE.

PETER OBI CAN NEVER EVER WIN. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH PARTY AGENTS TO PROTECT HIS VOTES.

1 Like

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Felabrity: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

TINUBU IS A HOUSE HOLD NAME IN THE NORTH. THE TITLE JAGABAN EXCITES EVERYONE. THIS IS THE TRUTH! LIKE IT OR NORTH. TINUBU WILL WIN HANDSOMELY IN THE NORTH. YOUR EXCUSE WILL STILL BE THAT HE PAID HIS WAY THROUGH. BY THEN IT WON'T MATTER WHAT EVER EXCUSE YOU MAKE. HE HAS ALREADY WON.
😩 if only wishes were horses

Lessons will be learnt on Saturday, sha dey anticipate Tinubu L

I don't want any chaos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Softmirror: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
😩 if only wishes were horses

Lessons will be learnt on Saturday, sha dey anticipate Tinubu L

I don't want any chaos

grin YES WE GO SEE RESULT. TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL LOSE

MORE SO, THIS WILL MARK THE END OF PETER OBI'S CARRIER IN POLITICS WHILE THE WIN WILL BECOME TINUBU'S FULFILMENT. JUST LIKE MESSI WINNING THE WORLD CUP.

1 Like

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Biggeststar01: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
No too hype yourself

Atiku base still strong

Atiku strong hold is in the north, which has been divided into three.

Obi has won one region In the north, he will do well in other northern regions. At least for an igbo man who is contesting.

Obi will win.

I won't argue with you
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Maziaugment(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

PETER OBI CAN NEVER EVER WIN. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH PARTY AGENTS TO PROTECT HIS VOTES.

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1627777857853313026?s=21

I know you're not up to date and only believe false information shared in urchins WhatsApp group. This is a link to INEC Nigeria's compiled list of party agents. If you add together Labour Party and ADC agents, you will see that Peter Obi has more than enough agents to protect his votes.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Softmirror: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maziaugment:

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1627777857853313026?s=21

I know you're not up to date and only believe false information shared in urchins WhatsApp group. This is a link to INEC Nigeria's compiled list of party agents. If you add together Labour Party and ADC agents, you will see that Peter Obi has more than enough agents to protect his votes.

THE FACT THAT LABOUR PARTY CANNOT TO BOAST OF AN ORGANICALLY GENERATED PARTY AGENTS TELLS YOU THAT IT'S CHASING SHADOWS. RELAYING ON ADC AGENTS EVEN MAKES THE WHOLE MATTER WORSE. grin
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Maziaugment(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

THE FACT THAT LABOUR PARTY CANNOT TO BOAST OF AN ORGANICALLY GENERATED PARTY AGENTS TELLS YOU THAT IT'S CHASING SHADOWS. RELAYING ON ADC AGENTS EVEN MAKES THE WHOLE MATTER WORSE. grin

You should be concerned that a party you dubbed "structureless" has more PU agents than your own party.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Softmirror: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maziaugment:

You should be concerned that a party you dubbed "structureless" has more PU agents than your own party.

HOW?! LABOUR PARTY HAS ALREADY FAILED.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Madups(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Leave that one even tinubu faction in apc knows that they cant win already.
Felabrity:
you dey whine?

Tinubu can beat Atiku in the north but Atiku can't beat Tinubu in South West?

Stop Capping and dreaming

Let's be objective here
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Maziaugment(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

HOW?! LABOUR PARTY HAS ALREADY FAILED.

APC is the definition of failure; and; are you also unaware of Lai Mohammed's TVC interview?
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Softmirror: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maziaugment:

APC is the definition of failure; and; are you also unaware of Lai Mohammed's TVC interview?

I REPEAT, TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL LOSE

MORE SO, THIS WILL MARK THE END OF PETER OBI'S CARRIER IN POLITICS WHILE THE WIN WILL BECOME TINUBU'S FULFILMENT. JUST LIKE MESSI WINNING THE WORLD CUP. PETER OBI WILL RUN AWAY FROM LABOUR PARTY. TINUBU WILL CONTINUE TO BE RELEVANT IN BOTH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POLITICS TILL HIS LAST BREATH ON EARTH.

1 Like

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Felabrity: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Madups:
Leave that one even tinubu faction in apc knows that they cant win already.
make he dey play

1 Like

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Maziaugment(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

I REPEAT, TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL LOSE

MORE SO, THIS WILL MARK THE END OF PETER OBI'S CARRIER IN POLITICS WHILE THE WIN WILL BECOME TINUBU'S FULFILMENT. JUST LIKE MESSI WINNING THE WORLD CUP. PETER OBI WILL RUN AWAY FROM LABOUR PARTY. TINUBU WILL CONTINUE TO BE RELEVANT IN BOTH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POLITICS TILL HIS LAST BREATH ON EARTH.

Save your tears for Sunday, when you'll wake up to Peter Obi as President-elect.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Softmirror: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maziaugment:

Save your tears for Sunday, when you'll wake up to Peter Obi as President-elect.

YOU KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT PETER OBI CANNOT WIN. HOW?!.

IF PETER OBI HAS A MIDAS TOUCH. IT WON'T BE ABOUT HIM. POLITICIANS WOULD HAVE DROPPED THEIR PARTY AND HEADED TO JOIN LABOUR SO THAT HIS WINNING AURA WILL PIVOT THEIR OWN WIN. TELL ME JUST ONE POLITICIAN THAT IS RELEVANT IN LABOUR PARTY grin

Maziaugment
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Luckysbab: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
MrEverest:

Are you sure you're mentally okay? What has this trash you wrote got to do with anything?

Urchins on the loose.

He has just proven your head is filled with trash.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by kufreabasi86191: 6:24am On Feb 22, 2023
I have stopped any form of analysis... My vote will do the talking this Saturday .Obi is winning the election.I have stopped any form of analysis... My vote will do the talking this Saturday .Obi is winning the election....
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Do you smoke 🍁 🍁🍁🍁

For sure. 'Concoction' sef. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by TheGreatIYANU: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
PETER OBI IS NIGERIA NEXT PRESIDENT 🍁🍁🍁

Eyaaaa
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by MrEverest(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Luckysbab:

He has just proven your head is filled with trash.

Lol, you're just a misguided urchin Tinubu is using as abobaku😂😂

Wasted generation!
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by MrEverest(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART THAT PETER OBI CANNOT WIN. HOW?!.

IF PETER OBI HAS A MIDAS TOUCH. IT WON'T BE ABOUT HIM. POLITICIANS WOULD HAVE DROPPED THEIR PARTY AND HEADED TO JOIN LABOUR SO THAT HIS WINNING AURA WILL PIVOT THEIR OWN WIN. TELL ME JUST ONE POLITICIAN THAT IS RELEVANT IN LABOUR PARTY grin

Maziaugment

Tinubu and Atiku are using money to buy over politicians to their side. Peter Obi doesn't do such rubbish!

Politicians know they can always join LP any time after the election. So, they only want to use this period to cash out.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by abdul23(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2023
MrEverest:
The fact that Kwankwaso didn't step down has made it easy for Obi to win on the first ballot, I will explain:

In 2011, Buhari won the NW and NE by wide margins yet he failed. However, virtually all the areas Goodluck won that gave him victory are now more or less in the bag for Obi. SE, SS & NC are likely to be won by Obi. Again, Obi is also likely to be a close second in SW.

On the other, NW and NE that gave their votes to Buhari in 2011 yet he failed are now going to be split by 3 major candidates! To worsen matters, the use of BVAS will drastically reduce those weird numbers NW used to churn out, coupled with Buhari's disappointment that will demoralize voters in this region, thus leading to aparty.

Lastest records released by INEC shows that all the SW states collected the least percentage of PVC. Without Lagos, SW and SE has roughly same voter population. Now, add the fact that most SE people collected their PVC while SW didn't, then you should know which region will experience the worst voter aparty. Also, SE is more homogeneous than SW, and while Igbos give block votes, SW votes are always split to irrelevance.

SS has far more voters than SW without Lagos. And yes, I keep putting Lagos aside because it's more or less a mini Nigeria with all ethnicities represented.

If at this point you can't see that Peter Obi is your next president, then I can't help you. You will be cleared on Saturday!
So we shouldn't go and vote again because you want to play God abi. We shall see. You should be mobilizing people to show up that day so this your permutations can work very well.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by MrEverest(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
abdul23:

So we shouldn't go and vote again because you want to play God abi. We shall see. You should be mobilizing people to show up that day so this your permutations can work very well.

My brother, I'm mobilizing day and night! Seeing Nigeria work in my lifetime is my prayers!!!

I'm only saying this to boost confidence so that people will go all out to make it happen.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by DadaHammed: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrEverest:

The urchins know ObiDATTi has won already, but they are still praying for a miracle and hoping against hope. grin grin
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by 9jii(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrEverest:

It was the 25% from the NW and NE that made GEJ to won 2011 election.
No wonder Kwankwaso said Nyamuri don't know politics.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by MrEverest(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
9jii:

It was the 25% from the NW and NE that made GEJ to won 2011 election.
No wonder Kwankwaso said Nyamuri don't know politics.

Mr Ignoramus, 2011 was a two horse race, so anyone to win, the person must do well in all regions. However, 2023 is different, it's a horse race, getting 25% in 24 states with simple majority is all that is needed.

Obi can get 25% in 24 states and still win simple majority regardless of what happens in NW and NE.

Most of you urchins are totally dumb yet so arrogant in your ignorance.
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by MrEverest(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
DadaHammed:

The urchins know ObiDATTi has won already, but they are still praying for a miracle and hoping against hope. grin grin

It's really a pathetic situation for them. I can feel their anguish 😂
Re: You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?! by 9jii(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrEverest:

Mr Ignoramus, 2011 was a two horse race, so anyone to win, the person must do well in all regions. However, 2023 is different, it's a horse race, getting 25% in 24 states with simple majority is all that is needed.

Obi can get 25% in 24 states and still win simple majority regardless of what happens in NW and NE.

Most of you urchins are totally dumb yet so arrogant in your ignorance.
Moronn you know very well this election is between Tinubu and Atiku. I'm not talking about mushrooms party like LP,NNPP or their useless candidates e.g Obi n Co.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Day Sit At Home Across South East UPDATES / Which States And Areas Was Obi Rigged Out? / Wike Exchange Pleasantries With Atiku At An Event Recently (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.