Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes (18746 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 11:57am On Mar 11
Chief Oseloka Henry Obaze was secretary to the Anambra State Government from June, 2012 till June, 2015, during the Peter Obi and Willie Obiano administrations.

Oseloka H. Obaze (OHO) @OselokaHObaze

Potential Corporate PR's disasters require tact & diplomacy. When I was the SSG in Anambra Peter Obi, procured over 400 SUVs for the Traditional Rulers. One day, a Traditional Ruler & Classmate called to say his SUV crashed. Luckily no injuries or fatalities.

Then he said his driver (who had apparently fallen asleep at the wheels) said the steering wheel had instantly locked at top speed. I sensed a PR problem instantly. I told him to get a police report and arrange for the vehicle to be towed back to Anambra.

I then called the CEO of Innoson Motors and explained the situation. I suggested they recover the vehicle dismantle it and ascertain if indeed the vehicle accident was mechanical, and if need be take remedial measures. He did not argue. He thanked me.

He proceeded as agreed and it was ascertained the accident was not due to a steering lock. Innoson Motors repaired and restored the SUV to brand new status and returned to the Traditional Ruler. Meanwhile, ANSG had replaced the SUV with a new one.

In the end, the driver admitted that he "might have dozed off." Imagine the PR disaster one accident would have been to Innoson Motors. Till date, one decade later, the Traditional Ruler is still driving both SUVs without issues. Lessons learned.

Oseloka H. Obaze (OHO)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 11:58am On Mar 11
Reactions

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 11:58am On Mar 11
More reactions

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 12:01pm On Mar 11
Even more reactions.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 12:01pm On Mar 11
Reactions.

11 Likes 3 Shares

More reactions

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by tonicyril: 12:03pm On Mar 11
What are u cooking alaye embarassed

E be like say u wan create long topic again, I can sell this land for u at the right price kiss

5 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by derecho(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by FourQu: 12:18pm On Mar 11
APC propagandist Coward tongue

Naptu2 the coward is hiding again oh grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by joseph1832(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11
Lol. It's pretty obvious from the start that Peter Obi is just as wasteful as the politicians he has been criticizing.

One can even say he's worse, judging from the way he's been painting himself a Saint. Imagine buying that amount of vehicle when he was still owing Anambra state workers salary.

As time goes one, revelation upon revelation will be revealed and those who have brains will see Peter Obi for who he really is.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Vinnie2000(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11
Seeing that Ebola tinubu has FAILED WOEFULLY,
His frustrated online goons are now trying to smear the reputation of others. sad smiley

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by SeeWahala: 12:44pm On Mar 11
Yes and so what? What if Peter Obi bought the suv's? undecided

All we know is that Peter obi never sourced any of the vehicles he shared during his regime from outside the country. He was the first person to patronise innoson on a large scale. He bought nigeria ro grow the Nigerian economy (unlike those both before and after him)

He is a good man and an enviable force to reckon with. Agbad0rians should quit dragging him for frivolous reasons and showcase the wonderful doings of their mandate thief instead tongue

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by NastiLord: 12:45pm On Mar 11
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Pristine664: 12:45pm On Mar 11
Obi is just an average Nigerian politician that knows all Nigerian's problem when they are not in power but are totally different when they get there

Obi is being promoted for tribal and religion reason and nothing more, unfortunately by those people that knows how to package and sell fake goods at the price of original. I have been a victim myself and that is why I don't blame some confused guys from other regions that are joining them to shout "Obidients". cool

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Millimann: 12:45pm On Mar 11
These people are looking for where to find Obi guilty.

They will search forever.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Pristine664: 12:46pm On Mar 11
Vinnie2000:

His frustrated online goons are now trying to smear the reputation of others. sad smiley

Lol you guys can't hide the truth forever.

If you are following the fight of those influencers on social media I'm sure you must have seen this.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11
Vinnie2000:

what's there to smear?

Or you can't smell Peter Obi's hypocrisy because you're full of it yourself?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by atobs4real(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11
Bitter truth. But they will throw bomb on the truth sayer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by naptu2: 12:46pm On Mar 11
More.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Pristine664: 12:46pm On Mar 11
Lol in all honesty, the joke is on those that think Obi is one special person.

His main promoters know who he truly is.

A huge failure he was as a governor.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by osuofia2(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11
smiley
Obedient hate truth. This is a man who knows alot which the so called Obedient do not even know. Why not allow Obi defend himself instead of acting like Zombies

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Smithkafors(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11
Lol, is Peter Obi the president?.

No.

BAT should keep generating false news to keep his audience busy.
You are Making Peter Obi more popular.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Nwammanu: 12:47pm On Mar 11
Try dey verify grin grin

In other news

Looking for mentorship on how you can make a fortune from palm oil business? Check the link in my bio.

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Frigga13: 12:47pm On Mar 11
grin
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by atobs4real(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11
Bitter truth. I trust Obi Gregory fans.
They will slaughter the truth sayer

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by money121(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11
Ok
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by bonechamberlain(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11
angry

It's time for all the vampires who supported a drug baron to vituperate. This is one in a lifetime opportunity for them.

Obi bought Innoson cars (Nigerian car) for Nigerians (traditional rulers). Is he not promoting and supporting the Nigerian brand and contributing to the growth of the economy. What he has been shouting for years.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Pristine664: 12:48pm On Mar 11
Smithkafors:
Lol, is Peter Obi the president?.

No.

BAT should keep generating false news to keep his audience busy.
You are Making Peter Obi more popular.

People were also talking about Tinubu even when he wasn't the president na.

😂

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by Sportsolutions2(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11
We Are here to read comments of reasonable and unreasonable Nigerians.

Anyways;

Which Food Crops Are You Planning To Cultivate This Year 2024 To Boost Food Security in Nigeria ?

You Already Know That We Need To Do Our Part Right ?
Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by LegendHer0: 12:48pm On Mar 11
This Peter Obi is the worst pretender I have even heard of in my entire life.

Man legitly criticize others of everything he himself have done and then call on his barbarian mob to defend him.

How many traditional leaders dey Anambra? That mean he probably gift some of the cars to their wives too or have each one 2 or 3 SUV. Or they lied that it’s 400, embezzle the rest and only give trad ruler 177.

In all this, doctors went on strike for 13 month. He failed to pay water corporation workers their money, and looted Anambra money in Pandora offshore.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes by bestman09(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11
wink
Anambra state has 177 communities. How can 400 SUV s be procured for 177 traditional rulers?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poll Shift: Averting The Looming Darkness------------punch Editorial / I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku / Orji Kalu, Mascot Kalu, Anyaso, Others Grace Alex Ikwechegh's Get-together (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.