Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll (33494 Views)

NOI Poll: We’ve Been Using Same Methodology Since 2015, Anap Foundation Replies / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC / Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by AdnanBnB: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
tammie24:
We don't care about polls

Na the real elections we care about

The BAT is coming!!!!!

No be by polls

Tinubu will regret contesting dis election northern votes not for sale.

Kwankwaso will win

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by seguno2: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
I don't see any leading here.

They talked about Party Logo recognition here as well as attending debates which Tinubu never attended and you said he's leading the poll? How? And which poll are you talking about?

Again I ask, Why is thiefnubuu and athiefkuu Greatly afraid of peter Obi?

How can Atiku be afraid of Peter Obi, who effectively said that Atiku is better than himself four years ago?

How is this logical even
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Mylove55(f): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:

Not at all

It was announced several times with loud speakers loud enough to cause deafness

Still he was not aware

Even when the national anthem started

He was not aware

And you want to put Nigeria in his hands

We just suffered this same thing from Buhari

Please if you step out that day to your polling unit do the right thing

As far as you can't marry or give out your daughter to such old sick man suffering from dementia. Not mentally and physically fit and the worse of all he is not aware of his environment

Then you can't bring such man upon Nigeria

tinubu reasoning is higher than your brain capacity, tinubu do use idioms or parable to pass his message, you're just a kid to understand him,
Tinubu said to recharge lake Chad, idiotic pigs said is a gaffe, tinubu said Church rat, idiotic pigs said is a gaffe,
Obituary brain is too dull,
In terms of education and fitness, obi.diot can't match tinubu,
Tinubu has be moving round since January 2022, without rest,
Just 4 months obidiit started campaign, see white hair already full his head.
How can a sane nigeria vote for a failure obidiit that plaque anambra people into more poverty
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by gazza07(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin grin apc urchins and concoction na 5 n 6 naa. PO gas been giving them constant headache hence noi or wteva. I tot polling unit no dey online? Peter Obi is coming fast
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Hendrixky: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
tinubu reasoning is higher than your brain capacity, tinubu do use idioms or parable to pass his message, you're just a kid to understand him,
Tinubu said to recharge lake Chad, idiotic pigs said is a gaffe, tinubu said Church rat, idiotic pigs said is a gaffe,
Obituary brain is too dull,
In terms of education and fitness, obi.diot can't match tinubu,
Tinubu has be moving round since January 2022, without rest,
Just 4 months obidiit started campaign, see white hair already full his head.
How can a sane nigeria vote for a failure obidiit that plaque anambra people into more poverty

I won't reply you anymore...
But read this and answer me
Can you handover your daughter or sister or you yourself can marry someone exactly like tinubu conditions now I mean at this very moment

If your answer is no then may you and your children know no peace

Good bye. I won't reply you anymore no matter what you say
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Kingboy10: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
Nobody knows labour party in Edo state, except igbos living in Benin
nobody know him Benin too. Forget what you see online. Edo is voting for APC🤡🤡🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Mylove55(f): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:

I won't reply you anymore...
But read this and answer me
Can you handover your daughter or sister or you yourself can marry someone exactly like tinubu conditions now I mean at this very moment

If your answer is no then may you and your children know no peace

Good bye. I won't reply you anymore no matter what you say
God forbid I marry someone like stingy obi.diot.
Everyone in my family wish to marry a good man like tinubu,
Obi is the evil we should all cast away immediately
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by tammie24: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
AdnanBnB:

Tinubu will regret contesting dis election northern votes not for sale.

Kwankwaso will win
says 1 northerner

You only have one vote... OK?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by StrongAlphMale: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
stop to deceive yourself,
Obi could not win the 18 local government in 2019,
The same way igbos were making noise in igbo dominating area,
This time , pdp vote will be share between obi and atiku,
Apc will carry the day in Edo state.
Apc will also win Bayelsa,

As an Edo man I'm telling you what's going on in my state. A Yoruba Muslim like you shouldn't be saying trash.

Nothing concern me concern Igbo people. Me I'm telling you Obi will win Edo State with nothing less than 94%. Everyone knows Bayelsa is OBIDIENT with more than 94%.

Obi already has SS region on lockdown, that's just the bitter truth. Oshiomole knows obi will win the entire SS
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Doyou2019: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
fijiuba:
Which one be noi poll . These men are not sleeping cos Peter Obi achievement be giving them pains

Punch tried the same on their front page earlier today with some phamtom poll they tagged 'advertorial'.
Still cannot find the website or details of the yeye poll.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by millionboi2: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Ahh... This is premium wailing for the delusional ipob miscreants. Since he no favour there rejected candidate, them go call am fake. Obi cannot come second in this election. I am too sure about this. He go manage 3rd with little votes ahead of Kwankwaso
And who do you think will vote apc in this present condition apart from tribalist like you. .....Tinubu will come 3rd
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Mylove55(f): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

As an Edo man I'm telling you what's going on in my state. A Yoruba Muslim like you shouldn't be saying trash.

Nothing concern me concern Igbo people. Me I'm telling you Obi will win Edo State with nothing less than 94%. Everyone knows Bayelsa is OBIDIENT with more than 94%.

Obi already has SS region on lockdown, that's just the bitter truth. Oshiomole knows obi will win the entire SS
apc will win 99% in south south.
No bini trust igbo man,
Be deceiving yourself,
You're Igbo living in Benin,
We know our history, we are more closer to yoruba than igbo.
Forget all those noise,
People making noise in Benin don't have PVC and those that have like you voted pdp before, so why the mouth about 90%.
If obi.diot get
30% in Edo state, I will give you 100k
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Mylove55(f): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
millionboi2:
And who do you think will vote apc in this present condition apart from tribalist like you. .....Tinubu will come 3rd
obi and atiku support the present condition.
We have started telling people how obi and atiku support buhari bad policies,
Idiotic pigs think they can use it against tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by StrongAlphMale: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
apc will win 99% in south south.
No bini trust igbo man,
Be deceiving yourself,
You're Igbo living in Benin,
We know our history, we are more closer to yoruba than igbo.
Forget all those noise,
People making noise in Benin don't have PVC and those that have like you voted pdp before, so why the mouth about 90%.
If obi.diot get
30% in Edo state, I will give you 100k

A Yoruba Muslim miscreant like you never see food chop, you wan give your Papa 100k ?

werey, go find food chop First!

Yoruba Muslims like you dey call yourself Bini. Be proud of your Yoruba identify and stop embarrassing yourself online.

We binis are voting massively for peter Obi, the drug Fool will only get few Yoruba Muslim votes from SW region. The entire Edo State and SS region is on lockdown for PO. Again, Obi will get nothing less than 94% here in Edo State. You're a yoruba Muslim miscreant and I know you're pain. Take heart...By Saturday evening your pains will be over. I'll urge you to desist from quoting me henceforth. I don't engage Yolubba Muslim f00ls like you
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by yetunsbay(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
shuttox:

Sleep
Muslim man without sense
Obidients will never disappoint. Typical response. Oga grow up. Can you guys discuss intelligently and rationally for once
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by shuttox: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
yetunsbay:
Obidients will never disappoint. Typical response. Oga grow up. Can you guys discuss intelligently and rationally for once
Go and vote ooo
Online poll going on nairaland
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Shikini: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi and Obi and Obi
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Source
https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-presidency-noi-releases-fresh-poll-details/

Mods, ban this person for false information.
Rule 8 violated
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by drlateef: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ezeama400:
The thread is all about identification of logo, and your title says otherwise...

So after realising that you are heading no where, your last hope now is that people will make mistake on logo and vote for Bola?

Get ready to receive the shock of your life on Saturday...

That majority of voters know APC logo is another disaster to APC because they would be so conscious of thumprintimg on that logo mistakenly..

In fact, Nigerians knowing APC logo is a great plus...

The mistake of voting APC again must be avoided at all cost

Meanwhile, Nairaland mods should know how to modify their topics before pushing to the fp..

Stop misleading Nigerians with false topic that is different from the content of the news

You are either blind or you are illiterate. Two surveys were conducted. Second was on popularity of candidates. Read again if you are literate.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by millionboi2: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
obi and atiku support the present condition.
We have started telling people how obi and atiku support buhari bad policies,
Idiotic pigs think they can use it against tinubu
madam go and sleep tinubu will come 3rd if not 4th position self
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Mylove55(f): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
millionboi2:
madam go and sleep tinubu will come 3rd if not 4th position self
I will give you 100k if Tinubu come 2nd,
And you will give me if atiku or obi did not win.
I need to cash out this election period
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by IbileIfe: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ezeama400:
The thread is all about identification of logo, and your title says otherwise...

So after realising that you are heading no where, your last hope now is that people will make mistake on logo and vote for Bola?

That majority of voters know APC logo is another disaster to APC because they would be so conscious of thumprintimg on that logo mistakenly..

Meanwhile, Nairaland mods should know how to modify their topics before pushing to the fp..

Stop misleading Nigerians with false topic that is different from the content of the news
Why are you so pathetically RE-TAR-DED?
Is it a curse to you to be REASONABLE?

Majority of you have never done any field work in your lives and don't know the demographics of Nigerian politics.

Living in denial of the facts on the political realities in Nigeria is sheer stupidity.

Majority of non-Igbos don't like Igbos; especially the non-Igbo ethnic groups in Edo State, Rivers State, Cross River State and Akwa Ibom State, because of the wickedness of the Igbos during the Nigerian civil war from 1967-1970.
They have not forgotten.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by millionboi2: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
I will give you 100k if Tinubu come 2nd,
And you will give me if atiku or obi did not win.
I need to cash out this election period
okay your phone number
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Mylove55(f): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
millionboi2:
okay your phone number
how do we exchange phone numbers privately

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by ebig21(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Same in Port Harcourt
Here in Anambra no body knows Peter obi
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by ransomed: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jankara , Morris Wuruwuru polls skewed to collect few remaining money from Mrs Remita T.
There is God o o o o o o o o o.....
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ezeama400:

Can you read at all?
In terms of popularity across Nigeria, the poll assessed the popularity of the 18 candidates vying for the presidential position.

The findings revealed that the top five (5) popular candidates in the upcoming February 25th Presidential election in Nigeria are:

+ Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC (93 percent),
+ Atiku Abubakar of the PDP (91 percent),
+ Peter Obi of LP (87 percent),
+ Rabiu Kwankwaso of the NNPP (66 percent)
+ Hamza Al Mustapha of AA (35 percent) amongst other Presidential candidates

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Ken4Christ: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nwodosis:
Finally Tinubu now leading in an online poll, now the urchins can believe in online polls.

The mathematics is wrong. All the percentages should sum up to be 100. So, how did they work out their calculations?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Proudlyomonna: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Lol
BATstards are frustrated.
They are now faking polls to shore up the illusory popularity of their push and start candidate.
A new Nigeria is POssible

Looll the desperation is just out of this World.
Anap polls have never been wrong since 2011 na that one be poll na.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by highchief1: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I visited 16 states in last 2 weeks and can authoritatively tell you that, if you see anywhere Peter is being praised, 99% of them are Igbos!

Peter is a regional candidate. His popularity ends at Onitsha
bros u wicked o.obideints go kill u o

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
bros u wicked o.obideints go kill u o

I would have sent all of them to God before a strand of hair falls from my body!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NEPA now PHCN (Power Holding Company of Nigeria) / N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) / Wike Pays Condolence Visit To NYSC On Death Of Corps Member (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.