Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos (60317 Views)

Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) / Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur / Acting CJN Moves To Fill Vacant Seats At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Chineduawka: 1:39am On Feb 22, 2023
samsononyilo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omoh see as everywhere empty..

Your stupeedity stinks 😁😎
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Chineduawka: 1:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I agree with Reno Omokri.

Tulubo can never come tongue

Bia Hatred kills
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Chineduawka: 1:43am On Feb 22, 2023
post=121113695:
I saw the empty seats on Channels TV live coverage, it's just I don't want to drag with urchins since we have just few days to go

Bia Hatred kills 😁😎
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by SaintNegro77: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2023
Thanksful:

His mojo is down, he is not coming cheesy
Laughter wants to finish me.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by samsononyilo(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2023
Chineduawka:

Your stupeedity stinks 😁😎

GM sir😎
Please don't quote me again, have a nice day..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Pauldollars(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

I was present at a presidential rally or political rally for the first time in my life. I purposely travelled from my place to the venue just to examine if Obi can possibly cause major upset to Tinubu ambition in Lagos as purported by many supporters of Obi.

From what I saw, Tinubu will win Lagos state convincingly the same way Atiku will win Adamawa state. I project landslide victory for both of them in their respective states.

Though, there were empty seats at Tinubu rally today but not as many as the ones in the pictures posted by Reno. The pictures were taken very early.

Below are the pictures I took from the rally.

That shows you're part of the imported crowd for Tinubu who can't vote in Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Chineduawka: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2023
samsononyilo:

GM sir😎
Please don't quote me again, have a nice day..
Thooonndeeer faya you piglet
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by bigdammyj: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Noted.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Alezy(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

I was present at a presidential rally or political rally for the first time in my life. I purposely travelled from my place to the venue just to examine if Obi can possibly cause major upset to Tinubu ambition in Lagos as purported by many supporters of Obi.

From what I saw, Tinubu will win Lagos state convincingly the same way Atiku will win Adamawa state. I project landslide victory for both of them in their respective states.

Though, there were empty seats at Tinubu rally today but not as many as the ones in the pictures posted by Reno. The pictures were taken very early.

okay now it's a lie. You hate lies. When it was Obi turn, this same Reno lied with fake pictures and you believed and was happy.

See your life

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Bodexinvest: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Who then is coming?
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by concho(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
99% of them will vote Obi

The remaining 1% are wicked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by onuman: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by ofemigeorge(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2023
There is a medical terms called dementia that affect older people mostly, it's a sickness that as no cure bit only increases unless controlled by drugs. Tinubu is a wise old king. He shows the medically proven advance sign of matured stage of dementia.

In audible words that are out of line.

Leadership is not always about being Infront, but the best leaders serve from behind, behind the curtain, rendering advice and guidance to those that are in front view. We call them godfathers.

To be a president of a nation like Nigeria, requires sound mind and health.
Information after information will be brought to your table, to read, and review , if possible physically meet with various organizations, meetings within and outside the country. This is not a small task. Little wonder why at every handover of every president, the hair once black , appears white.

Don't be deceived, the only reason Tinubu wants that seat, and he as repeated it a countless times is for his ego, he feels he deserves a payback in form of presidential power he never had and wants to experience. Not for the good of a nation(he lives well, he is a wealthy man. What does he know about suffering.)
Reason why dangote will never want to be president or a politician, he knows it's a game for the wealth and he as no time for that type of games.

Rather we need a young, vibrant man, that fears God with passion, in speech, action and desires for work, not for glory, not for power, not for experience, not for payback and definitely not for ego.

Think on these things before another 8 years of nations wealth is channeled to a few political families to benefit on.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by adecz: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2023
This na early morning picture nahβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ€”
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Bryan88(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

u hate lies but u jst lied...urchin!
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Lionnation: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Digitron:

So you are saying that Tinubu cannot fill a 25k stadium in his home state?
even when the rally brought people from the entire southwest region, the place was empty because no enough cash to pay for attendance

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by tonykester: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Reno o mockery
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Elvis2kay: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2023
This na after event
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by esosuo: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Omokri no get brain sha , party don close Watin people go still Dey do for stadium chair ? That’s definitely an after party view na , this guy trying to hard to make news from his far away Uk wen he Dey hide and feel he gets first hand information . Na politician he be like the others sha trying to find job
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Hier(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Reno is an idiot. Even if the stadium was filled it doesn't change the fact that Tinubu's failure will start from Lagos.

The end of Tinubu is here

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Mccullum: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2023
The picture was taken during early period crowd were just coming into the stadium for the campaign..

Reno really working hard for PDP but it'll ended in futility.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Killermamba: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2023
Insecurity:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1628068145884807169?t=hAaNIPvhX1meo2xQzgtlFQ&s=19

I saw it yesterday, na agbero and their babes na him many pass yesterday,then these sachet gin/ agbo sellers and few market women
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Use.less Omokri
truth hurts
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Use.less Omokri
Lol. You don vex Abi. What if it's LP's news? You'd have jumped up in jubilation by now grin
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2023
When hunger dey land? No money for unnecessary waka.

Na bus carry most of them wey you see so come there.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2023
Its obvious these pics were taken before the event even started
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2023
SavageResponse:
Its obvious these pics were taken before the event even started

Do you have your own pictures?

You can create a refuting thread.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by BigYash: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2023
Softmirror:
angry

EMPTY SEATS OR NO EMPTY SEATS. PETER OBI WILL NEVER EVER WIN.
And you think its your Tinubu that will win? You see as military Police flog those boys for the rally so. Na so them go flog una to failure by Saturday, if the election is not postponed.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

crowd at campaign rallies do not necessarily determine the numbers of voters
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by bewla(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2023
Adaisback:
When we posted full jam packed stadia pictures of Obidients in Lagos, this same Reno mocked us and urchins supported him. Now, food don done o, it's tit for tat, urchins oya come and chop , Reno don cook finish
was his picture before or early morning or after this what you need to ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's 6 Children: Oluwaseyi, Habibat, Folashade, Jide, Zainab, Olayinka / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.