Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos (60321 Views)

Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) / Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur / Acting CJN Moves To Fill Vacant Seats At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Alezy:
okay now it's a lie. You hate lies. When it was Obi turn, this same Reno lied with fake pictures and you believed and was happy.

See your life

Go and bring your proof against me. I said, I was present here for the first time in my life.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Franklerry: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2023
This is around 11 ampeople not yet arrive
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Pauldollars:

That shows you're part of the imported crowd for Tinubu who can't vote in Lagos grin

I will be voting in Lagos for the candidate of my choice (the best manifesto). Not imported but travelled to verify.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Digitron:

So you are saying that Tinubu cannot fill a 25k stadium in his home state?

That's not what I mean. Some of the attendants are on the field.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Bryan88(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:

God should judge between you and I. Say amen.
why should God be involved when obviously u are evil for supporting evil party and candidate.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Karufi: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2023
Reno is a disgrace to himself, you post early event of the picture and saying 'katikati'of the century
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by 2016v2017: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Adaisback:
When we posted full jam packed stadia pictures of Obidients in Lagos, this same Reno mocked us and urchins supported him. Now, food don done o, it's tit for tat, urchins oya come and chop , Reno don cook finish
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2023
Bryan88:
why should God be involved when obviously u are evil for supporting evil party and candidate.

You called me evil unjustly because I have never told anyone here the candidate I support. At my age coupled with the level of my education, status and who I am, I should know the best candidate to vote for.

Again, If I support Tinubu, it's none of your business. For your information, one of the APC candidates will be among the candidates I will be voting for. I will vote for the best candidates across the parties.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by hohafrank(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

I was present at a presidential rally or political rally for the first time in my life. I purposely travelled from my place to the venue just to examine if Obi can possibly cause major upset to Tinubu ambition in Lagos as purported by many supporters of Obi.

From what I saw, Tinubu will win Lagos state convincingly the same way Atiku will win Adamawa state. I project landslide victory for both of them in their respective states.

Though, there were empty seats at Tinubu rally today but not as many as the ones in the pictures posted by Reno. The pictures were taken very early.

Below are the pictures I took from the rally.

But all the same,this is not up to the crowd Obi gathered in Maryland alone.
Anyway keep consoling yourself.Your eyes will soon clear.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2023
hohafrank:
But all the same,this is not up to the crowd Obi gathered in Maryland alone.
Anyway keep consoling yourself.Your eyes will soon clear.

Clear for what?

Whoever wins the election will be my president. I don't have anything attached to this election. I am voting base on the candidates manifesto.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by pacespot(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

I was present at a presidential rally or political rally for the first time in my life. I purposely travelled from my place to the venue just to examine if Obi can possibly cause major upset to Tinubu ambition in Lagos as purported by many supporters of Obi.

From what I saw, Tinubu will win Lagos state convincingly the same way Atiku will win Adamawa state. I project landslide victory for both of them in their respective states.

Though, there were empty seats at Tinubu rally today but not as many as the ones in the pictures posted by Reno. The pictures were taken very early.

How do you conclude that Tinubu will win Lagos by landslide, what parameters were used?

Did you rely only on the rally to make your judgement and did you attend Obi's rally in Lagos too?
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Mrhonesty: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Omokrii is really mad. I saw the massive cowd yesterday

onomeabuja:

Tinubu is finished grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by qtx(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Digitron:

Is he from Lagos ? I thought they said he is from Osun? Because the rally took place in Lagos and not Osun now. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Revolva(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hungry de catch all of dem na why dme go fit come stadium from all across lagos

Yeye
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Incridible2000: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Insecurity:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1628068145884807169?t=hAaNIPvhX1meo2xQzgtlFQ&s=19

always talking senseless things all the time,this Reno mockery is a disgrace in the form of human
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by IfnobeGod20: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

Winning convincingly means him winning at least 70% votes but you know what, Tinubu cannot win like that in Lagos. No doubt he is going to win Lagos but not winning convincingly as you projected.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by lkdolz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
It is a fair outing if you ask me, considering the effect of the Naira scarcity. I believe alot of his supporters are cash-strapped to come to the venue.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Scottmairi: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Your motive is dead on arrival. Obi is your next president come what may. 7

rolams:

There are many people on the field too.

Fill or not, that's not my motive.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by engineerboat(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

What is the difference between what Reno posted and what You posted Now
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Softmirror:
angry

EMPTY SEATS OR NO EMPTY SEATS. PETER OBI WILL NEVER EVER WIN.
Na Reno and PDP dey tackle you,you leave dey tackle OBi?
No be witchcraft be that?🥱

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Softmirror: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
Na Reno and PDP dey tackle you,you leave dey tackle OBi?
No be witchcraft be that?🥱

OBI CANNOT WIN. END OF STORY.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by zomby(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Insecurity:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1628068145884807169?t=hAaNIPvhX1meo2xQzgtlFQ&s=19

Omokri who can’t even return to the country is talking. Was the fool there yesterday?
Why is the ragamuffin posting pictures of the end of the rally?
Does he think folks should sleep at the venue?
What a jobless bloody-fool!
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by updatechange(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

Bros how did you manage to travel in this cashless policy?
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Father4all: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Use.less Omokri
usele.ss you!
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Crexxy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

Thanks for your unbiased reportage. God bless you.
I'm not pro-tinubu pls. I'm obedient
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by occfx: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Omokri is a slav*e, .a depra.ved wannable pastor

He wants to sound nice by including Tinubu but his target is Obidients. Well, he has collected his own share of the loot, human beings are not to be trusted. The guy will become more useless after 25th for working against the the youth... No matter the damage control he will put up, I won't value him again.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by obyrich(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Digitron:

That was a South West regional rally o with the President of the County present.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Alezy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:

Go and bring your proof against me. I said, I was present here for the first time in my life.
oh okay.

I can't really remember those monikers. They where all here getting excited that day knowing fully well that was a lie.

Reno can't ever speak any truth in his life
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alezy:
oh okay.

I can't really remember those monikers. They where all here getting excited that day knowing fully well that was a lie.

Reno can't ever speak any truth in his life

Ok.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Crexxy:

Thanks for your unbiased reportage. God bless you.
I'm not pro-tinubu pls. I'm obedient

God bless you too.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
updatechange:

Bros how did you manage to travel in this cashless policy?

It wasn't easy ooo. I have to pay 20% charges to get some cash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.