Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State (775 Views)

Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by Firstlady25: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Winner of the Face of Nigeria Pageant 2020,Queen Tracy Solomon has donated a free borehole to Model Nursery and secondary school, Jalingo,Taraba state.

The outreach, tagged "Providing Access to Clean Water in Taraba State", is the 4th community project launched by the beauty queen turned philanthropist in her effort to curb some of economic stress and challenges experienced in the North-East region of the country.

Located at the heart of Jalingo, the neighbourhood is one of the communities in Taraba state that's struggling with access to clean water. According to the beauty queen, she was moved by the complaints she got from some of the students and natives who complained bitterly about the terrible state of the water supply available in the community.

"As parts of our engagement for this year, we are moved by the plights and terrible state of the water supply available in the school. The truth is, you can live without books, without an education but you cannot live without water", Tracy revealed during an engagement with newsmen present at the venue for the event.

"This school was built in 1991. The students have never had the privilege of having water for the past 22years. They spend an average of 4,000naira daily getting water supplied to the school for usage that's is 80,000 Naira a month , which is 960,000naira yearly and equals 21,120,000 Million naira for the past 22years".

Achieving the result of a clean water is way too expensive but this was a project Queen Tracy Solomon took upon herself to execute given her boundless love for children especially those living in unimaginable deplorable conditions.

"I am excited to have provided this clean, quality and portable modern borehole to the school which can also be accessed by the neighbourhood"

"Like to appreciate Sir Kasimu Bushi for his kind support, my Family and all my project crews.

"I encourage well meaning Nigerians to also contribute towards providing basic needs and help revitalize the declining educational system in the country", she added.

The light skinned queen also offset school fees of some of the students, donated chairs, tables and further shared gift items like exercise books, branded school bags and a fully kitted first aid box to the school.

In attendance for the Pet Project include, Taraba state Commissioner for Education, Directors of Ministry of Education Taraba State, Traditional Head of Mayo Dasa and some other Taraba state Government officials.

Cc: nlfpmod, Mynd44, mukina2, dominique, Seun

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/face-of-nigeria-queen-tracy-solomon-drills-borehole-for-school-in-taraba/

Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by Urheadmaster(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Beauty with a golden brain

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by habsydiamond(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
That's a nice one... its good to give back to the community

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by Firstlady25: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
More photos

Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by siofra(f): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2023
Firstlady25:
More photos

What kind of nonsense filter did they use on her face? She looks photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by Michaeljames22: 9:49am On Feb 22, 2023
She's even done more project in the North than some of conceited politicians that continue to project themselves as lovers of the masses, an irony of their stance.

Well done Queen
Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by amazingamaka: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is commendable. Her approach are timely and good enough for the community

1 Like

Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by Kingman20221: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
In the run-up to the election these are projects i exact some of our front-runners for presidential seat.

Individuals like this, deserve great credit aa only a willing and kind heart will consider doing such project in a period when the country is struggling for balance
Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by bobman22: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Is she married let me shoot my shot... Na this kind beautiful woman with connection I dey find
Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by Loveman4jesus: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Light skinned model, shining light and bringing smile on people's face.

An obidient girl obviously
Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by modelssphere(f): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
bobman22:
Is she married let me shoot my shot... Na this kind beautiful woman with connection I dey find

She's gonna be admired clearly by lots of guys so you may stand slim chance... Beautiful with a pure heart
Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by Sonnobax15(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Face Of Nigeria Queen, Tracy Solomon Drills Borehole For School In Taraba State by unofficialmadman: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Kind gesture... Way to go

If government are doing just what is expected, citizens will be exposed to good health and quality life. Imagine a whole community in this new age and time struggling to have access to clean water.

Yet minister of information will continually come online to claim that this current administration has hasten up development and taken lots from poverty when the reverse is the case.

Shame shame shame

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As White Money Orders G-wagon Days After Buying Maybach / No Shame: Lizzy Anjorin List All Nollywood Actors She Has Slept With / This Is Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.