Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song (32811 Views)

Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos / Toke Makinwa As A Village Girl On Set (Photos) / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Rachelsblog(f): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Few Weeks ago Mr Eazi dropped a new song titled 'pour me water', a week past he complained of low download of the song on Twitter, And fans reacted, Now to Promote it big time, He just built a free Bore hole for a village, with a signpost in it, see below plus reactions!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/mr-eazi-builds-local-free-water-tap-for.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by AnnyDaniel(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Eazi, definition of stupidity......

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Mrjo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
AnnyDaniel:
Eazi, definition of stupidity......
wetin he do you?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by iamJ(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
mr easi is talented but he is also stupid, that borehole is useless, if u cant go big rest abeg, wetin be that?

Even get mind promote him sweet song with the useless donation angry angry angry angry

#No Filter Attitude

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by thesicilian: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
You guys should leave him alone. No matter the motive for being philanthropic, at least he's doing something. Check yourselves and ask what you have done for the needy this year.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by FitnessDoctor: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
IamJ: mr easi is talented but he is also stupid, that borehole is useless, if u cant go big rest abeg, wetin be that?

Even get mind promote him sweet song with the useless donation angry angry angry angry

Nice point, but what have you given, are you waiting to go big yourself?

In Other News
Here Is Why This Successful Actor Wakes Up At 4:10am Every Single Day
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/here-is-why-this-successful-actor-wakes.html

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by obailala(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one... Any mumu criticising should kindly show us their own charity.

9 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by yanshDoctor: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
its better than none. but doesn't look like Nigeria. .

but wait oh. is sahara Africa cursed? 90% communities are still backward and living horrible lives.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by mayskit4luv(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lmao. It sounds stupid for those privileged to have a borehole at home. But what of those that depend solely on the stream. Well it depends on the perspective you're viewing from.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by johnwizey: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Na Ghana the place dey but he try sha

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Marshallvenom(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
It is not a small thing

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by yeyeboi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by RemedyLab: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
At least U don try

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by BlueLORD: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
,z
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by ghettowriter(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one from Mr Eazi. Make I go download the song to encourage his ministry.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by JamesReacher(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:
mr easi is talented but he is also stupid, that borehole is useless, if u cant go big rest abeg, wetin be that?

#No Filter Attitude
You this stupid boy. What have you done this year than to burn data and talk thrash.

42 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Kevosky: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
huh

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by tstx(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
If you like build stream for them... We still won't pour you water

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
That's nice of him!

I actually like the song

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Offpoint: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
He did well, but that will not stop me from drinking from the borehole and ignored downloading the song.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Spaxon(f): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
As woman no de put mouth for man talk.....

I have nothing to say......

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by paulbass: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rachelsblog:
Few Weeks ago Mr Eazi dropped a new song titled 'pour me water', a week past he complained of low download of the song on Twitter, And fans reacted, Now to Promote it big time, He just built a free Bore hole for a village, with a signpost in it, see below plus reactions!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/mr-eazi-builds-local-free-water-tap-for.html

Rachelsblog:

Rachelsblog:

.Gud one son
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by kaycee125: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
See how too much talk got you into problems

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by kaycee125: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Coconut head
Spaxon:
As woman no de put mouth for man talk.....

I have nothing to say......
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by tstx(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
If you like build stream for them... We still won't pour you water.....

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Luukasz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Who is Mr Eazi... is it that guy that shouts 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, too sure, too sure, eje eje eje eje eje. Along my street
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by NwaAmaikpe: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
shocked

Of all things to give a community, he chose a manual borehole tap.

That community has a good stream, so water is not their problem.
He should have given them something more tangible like free WiFi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Jacktheripper: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Those children black gan o abi it's the camera ni??
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Luukasz(m): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
obailala:
Nice one... Any mumu criticising should kindly show us their own charity.
What of the sperm I donated to my wife or is it the food I donated to my stomach or the shit I donated to my toilet
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Sheyman007(m): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Spaxon post=63309256] silly words by a nice creature
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Lekx1738: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't just get why people thinks negative of this guy
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Mac2016(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:
See how too much talk got you into problems
I like this ur younger bro on smirnoff... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Shows Off His 6 Packs In New Shirtless Photos / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot / Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.