Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Earn $2000+ Monthly From Livegood Matrix/affiliate Marketing Program - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn $2000+ Monthly From Livegood Matrix/affiliate Marketing Program (1086 Views)

About LIVEGOOD Business / Earn Passive Income With Livegood / Bet Faucet: A Surest Way To Start Earning More Than $2000 Monthly Through Cpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn $2000+ Monthly From Livegood Matrix/affiliate Marketing Program by imhere: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
*LiveGood is a product company with a difference.*

*They are based in USA*

They have amazing products that are very affordable compared to other network businesses.

And they also deploy AI to help to share members in the matrix so even if one can not connect others, one will see some people fall in one's matrix and one makes money from their effort for life.

*Things to note.*

1. You pay $40 affiliate fee. One time payment.

2. You pay $10 monthly fee to remain a member and earn for life.

3. You can choose to pay annually and get a 20% discount. That's what I did, I paid $139, that includes $40 affiliate commission's and $10 for 12 months. I do not want to hear that missed money because I forgot to pay monthly maintenance fee.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

4. You do not have to buy products to earn here. Their products are great and I have ordered for coffee and the anti-aging cream. They have multivitamins, muscle toners and energizers, then weight loss and flawless skin beauty products.

5. You do not have to refer but if you do, you make more money. This business is the easiest I have seen in Product or Multi Level Marketing business.

6. Register and buy only what you need in your house, you never have to sell anything, selling is optional if you wish. I do not like to sell so I buy for personal use.

7. To reduce shipping cost, those in a state can order together. They ship from America for now.

8. This business is 7weeks old globally, so all over the world we are starting together, join and run with it fast.

9. This business it's very modern you can pay with Credit Card or USDT. There are three withdrawal options. Choose the one that suits you.

11. They pay direct referral commission every Thursday/Friday, while Matching and Matrix bonuses are paid monthly.

12. You do not need to ask for withdrawal, just add your payment address, you are paid automatically.

Re: Earn $2000+ Monthly From Livegood Matrix/affiliate Marketing Program by imhere: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
*Quick update About LiveGood opportunity*

*In LiveGood you don't need to recruit anybody before you Make Money, Referral is optional because There AI Bot place people under you Globally immediately you activated your account with $50*

*In fact, you can earn up to $2,047.50 per MONTH without ever enrolling a single person! THIS HUGE MONTHLY INCOME COMES FROM TEAM MONTHLY BUSINESS MAINTENANCEπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ*

*You may be asking where the $2,047.50 will come from?*

*Let me Answer you, the $2,047.50 came from the Monthly Membership fee of $9.95 which all members in the system must pay as monthly Membership fee*

*From that $9.95, the company pay you 2.5% ($0.25) from each people that the system place under you Globally by the system without you Recruiting them*

*For example if the system place 1000 people under you ,Now let's do the calculation*

*$0.25Γ—1000=$250*

*Currently if the system place over 10,000 people under my power line without me Recruiting them,can you see how LiveGood is powerful?*

*As you are delaying To activate your account,you are missing Matrix Bonuses*

**10000 * $10 = $100,000*
**So 2.5% of $10,000
$0.25 * $100,00
= $2500*

*Guys Wake Up*

*Two ways to join:*
*Optin-1*
*$40 one time affiliate sign up fee*
*$10 monthly subscription*
*Total: $50*

*Option-2*
*$40 one time affiliate sign up fee.*
*$100 for one year subscription.*
*Total: $140*

(1) (Reply)

33% ROI Every Month / What Can Be Invested On With 150k / If Given 300000 Or #350 0000 To Do Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.