Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b (24320 Views)

No More 'Twitter For Iphone' & 'Twitter For Android' / Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal / Man Trolled On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by dona4real(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
But u gonna gained all ur money back thru the introduction and blue mark for high ranking celebs..
HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by kingzjay(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oga shift aveg. We have serious problems in Nigeria than Twitter

If Obi doesn't emerge as president of this country, then we're in for more hunger and suffering.

For the sake of our unborn kids and future, let's look beyond party lines and ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by KingKO22: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Gbam
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Etosha: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
My elder bro used to tell us that "If you tell a man to go and sit down with his money, you don't know what you are saying"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Kingabia1998(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
The dodge father
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Johnn78: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lols
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by albanikeh001: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Money talks but this guy's wealth is screaming cool
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Skillsnigeria: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Noted
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by hopexter(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
odoemenacelevian:
Elon musk is my mentor.
I want to be like him one day

It didn’t take one day for Elon musk to become Elon Musk. You might likely get there but it’s not by selling gala and la casera grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Legend44(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oga go sit down inside gutter abeg
Righteousness2:
$44B!! That is so massive loads of cash.

But do know having all that cash or even much more, Without Having a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, is a Complete waste.

It is worthless, valueless and nothing less, to have all the cash on earth without JESUS Christ.

What you do, whatever you are, pls Ensure you have a Genuine RELATIONSHIP with JESUS CHRIST. Nothing supersede this.

2 Likes

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Haveyoueatentod: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Money miss road

2 Likes

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by jojothaiv(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
A fool Is soon parted with his money angry
I'm yet to see a fool toss 44Billion into a deal, even if it's Naira.

There's level to this thing, man.

3 Likes

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Sucre6: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
A fool Is soon parted with his money angry

Joke of the century, you are talking to the world richest man In tech and other stuff, him money long pass river Jordan, no reason am🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Nostring: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Elon Musk is a dumb tool! He is lucky his father is super-rich to bail him out whenever he messes up financially. Twitter he bought for 44 billion is not even worth 2 billion. And he is suppose to be some kind of genius. No be only genius, na guiness.
sharrap... Wetin b your own.. buy something ,let ur papa bail u out too , oh lol sorry only place your papa fit afford to bail u out na beer parlor house cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Goodbadbowy419: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Honourable1901:
Na only tinubu get this kind arrogance for Nigeria, he no send anybody papa
What are you doing for a living?
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Meandmycrew(f): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
You try we don hear.
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by tuzle(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Elon Musk is a dumb tool! He is lucky his father is super-rich to bail him out whenever he messes up financially. Twitter he bought for 44 billion is not even worth 2 billion. And he is suppose to be some kind of genius. No be only genius, na guiness.
u Sabi pass am abi, na why u done make one quarter of the money wey him get.

3 Likes

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by YungMillionaire: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nostring:
sharrap... Wetin b your own.. buy something ,let ur papa bail u out too , oh lol sorry only place your papa fit afford to bail u out na beer parlor house cheesy

Olodo. I am a self-made millionaire. Humble yourself, I can change your life and that of your wretched family.
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by GreyLaw(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Stop that nonsense! Read Errol Musk's history. Erroll doesn't have the capacity to bail out Elon.

3 Likes

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
$44B!! That is some massive loads of cash.

But do know having all that cash or even much more, Without Having a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, is a Complete waste.

It is worthless, valueless and nothing less, to have all the cash on earth without JESUS Christ.
A second in Hell will dissolve all the feelings of wealth and treasures you had while on earth.

Whatever you do, whatever you are, pls Ensure you have a Genuine RELATIONSHIP with JESUS CHRIST. Nothing supersedes this.
Baba, na 44B... wit a mighty B on it oo!
nor dey play any how oo!

Pesin fit use am buy like 5 acres 4 paradise there naa!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by drealcivilceno(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Non-profit and 44billion dolls, do the maths!
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Elxandre(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:
How father is actually an absentee father.
No dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by pargelenis(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
At least he admits he overpaid for Twitter like a moomoo
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by IbileIfe: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi cannot even spend shishi to acquire ordinary Nairaland.
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Lightorder: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
AmGreat1234:
Like for OBI, Share for TINUBU and ATIKU.

Let's see the votes of one man over two people put together.
who wan share badthing
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Hugose: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

A second in Hell will dissolve all the feelings of wealth and treasures you had while on earth.

Whatever you do, whatever you are, pls Ensure you have a Genuine RELATIONSHIP with JESUS CHRIST. Nothing supersedes this.

You normal so?

1 Like

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Lightorder: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Honourable1901:
because e no get papa
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by BreakingNews21: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
The guy is in so much debt up to his earlobes that he tries to joke about it.
Twitter has lost over half of it's prime advertisers and he's rapidly losing market share of the Tesla auto market in China. He may have more money than all of us combined here on NL but he doesn't enjoy peace of mind. He has openly admitted to suffering backpains and severe insomnia.

Tesla Stock Taps On Brakes As China EV Registrations Fall 15%
Tesla (TSLA) insurance registrations in China fell for the second consecutive week, as the global EV giant's top competitors in China are ramping up deliveries. TSLA stock dropped Tuesday, with recent Tesla crashes and a possible lithium deal also in focus.

https://www.investors.com/news/tesla-stock-tap-on-brakes-as-china-vehicle-registrations-fall-15/

2 Likes

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Proudlyomonna: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Honourable1901:

True talk.
Typical attitude of agbero,but if them cross enter soldier lane,their preek must less sha grin
Not to talk of General grin😁😁 grin
Bubu se damboroba shege you ziz vbloody civilian,no vbullion van for you ip I like cry prom now zii sumorow no vbullion po u fa🤣
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by seanwilliam(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Watch how some dumb ndlers will be crucifying him . People Dey never see food chop o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by nedekid: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
He should have just bought ghnans with Benin republic join as a bonus.
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by brutal1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Make we reach the hell first
Righteousness2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use / Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On Mobile Phone / Facebook Copies Snapchat Feature: Feature Goes Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.