Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b (24304 Views)

No More 'Twitter For Iphone' & 'Twitter For Android' / Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal / Man Trolled On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by lawalmovichhhh: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
u dey craze.....me wey buy kulikuli for 100billion Kobo nko...
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by LikeAking: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
$44B!! That is some massive loads of cash.

But do know having all that cash or even much more, Without Having a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, is a Complete waste.

It is worthless, valueless and nothing less, to have all the cash on earth without JESUS Christ.
A second in Hell will dissolve all the feelings of wealth and treasures you had while on earth.

Whatever you do, whatever you are, pls Ensure you have a Genuine RELATIONSHIP with JESUS CHRIST. Nothing supersedes this.

Quiet!

1 Like

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

But do know having all that cash or even much more, Without Having a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, is a Complete waste.

It is worthless, valueless and nothing less, to have all the cash on earth without JESUS Christ.
A second in Hell will dissolve all the feelings of wealth and treasures you had while on earth.

Whatever you do, whatever you are, pls Ensure you have a Genuine RELATIONSHIP with JESUS CHRIST. Nothing supersedes this.

The wages sin pays is death and not hellfire. The wicked will be destroyed forever. They have forfeited the gift of life because they proved unworthy of it by being unrighteous (Read Romans 6:23, 2Thessalonians 1:8-9, 2 Peter 2:5-6, Rev 21:cool.

God wants us to serve Him out of love and not fear. Any worship out of fear won't work.

1 Like

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
jojothaiv:

I'm yet to see a fool toss 44Billion into a deal, even if it's Naira.

There's level to this thing, man.

LoLz. Which yeye level, the man was forced to buy it because he made too much mouth. Now look at how he is running the company, like someone who has no clue.

2 Likes

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Bollinga: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Is it worth it

44b long ooh
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Nostring: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Olodo. I am a self-made millionaire. Humble yourself, I can change your life and that of your wretched family.
change your papa life fes
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
AmGreat1234:
Like for OBI, Share for TINUBU and ATIKU.

Let's see the votes of one man over two people put together.

Today is not the presidential election and Nairaland is not the place to cast your vote. Zombiedients matter don tire me
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by johnnyn1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

Sighs…
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Elon Musk is a dumb tool! He is lucky his father is super-rich to bail him out whenever he messes up financially. Twitter he bought for 44 billion is not even worth 2 billion. And he is suppose to be some kind of genius. No be only genius, na guiness.

And his business and fortune have greatly nosedived since the day he acquired twitter. Nobody expected him to go ahead with the acquisition of twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Singlenhappy(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
What is the difference between ordinary relationship and genuine relationship with Jesus!
Righteousness2:

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by EvangDrGeo: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Elon Musk is a dumb tool! He is lucky his father is super-rich to bail him out whenever he messes up financially. Twitter he bought for 44 billion is not even worth 2 billion. And he is suppose to be some kind of genius. No be only genius, na guiness.

Twitter is not worth 2 billion?

Must you talk like idiot on public?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by YungMillionaire: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
EvangDrGeo:

Twitter is not worth 2 billion?

Must you talk like idiot on public?

how much is it worth, olodo?
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by okezuoemmanue(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
They said if I laugh at someone, I will be like the person. Here I am laughing at Musk since but I never be like am... I go still dey laugh am grin grin cheesy
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by HardMirror(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:
you and people that liked your comment are stupid. How much is his father worth? Can his dad refund him $44billion? His dad is not even a billionaire. Yes he is rich but elon is not waiting for his dad's money cos he has enough to fund 50,000 dads

1 Like

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by InvertedHammer: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

/
Such is life.

The top ten wealthiest people in Africa don't have that collectively.

The funny thing is that if Elon Musk is a wanted drug lord, Oyibo will remind us that he is from South Africa grin

/

1 Like

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by YungMillionaire: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
you and people that liked your comment are stupid. How much is his father worth? Can his dad refund him $44billion? His dad is not even a billionaire. Yes he is rich but elon is not waiting for his dad's money cos he has enough to fund 50,000 dads

Learn to understand. If Elon loses all his money, he will still be a millionaire because of his dad's apartheid loot. That's why he wasted 44 billion on a company that's worth less than 2 billion.
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by HardMirror(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Olodo. I am a self-made millionaire. Humble yourself, I can change your life and that of your wretched family.
a fool has spoken. I am sure you are richer than elon musk. Stupid millionaire. The fact you said elon is waiting for his dad to bail him already exposes you as a village palmwine tapper cos you dont even know that the dad is not worth enough to bail elon out.
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Were you forced

Shut up
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by error4040: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

You again, you no de taya
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by YungMillionaire: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
a fool has spoken. I am sure you are richer than elon musk. Stupid millionaire. The fact you said elon is waiting for his dad to bail him already exposes you as a village palmwine tapper cos you dont even know that the dad is not worth enough to bail elon out.

Learn to understand. If Elon loses all his money, he will still be a millionaire because of his dad's apartheid loot. That's why he wasted 44 billion on a company that's worth less than 2 billion. Get it? Idiot!
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Menclothing: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
So Twitter is worth 4 Times dangote
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Adesina18111(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mtchewwww....u still never get sense...

Vanity crew... lipsrsealed undecided

Righteousness2:

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Guwf16: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
404Dev81: Obidient built a forum of their own...woww!

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by okrikaboi: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
A fool Is soon parted with his money angry
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by okrikaboi: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Splurge
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by TheAlchemist: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
odoemenacelevian:
Elon musk is my mentor.
I want to be like him one day
Watching elon musk wearing a T-shirt with the words "occupy Mars", I simply wondered which Nigerian billionaires have such mindset.
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by PotatoSalad(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
A fool Is soon parted with his money angry
But 0.01% of his money can feed you and your next 5 generations for life. 😂
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by PotatoSalad(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Mr life changer
Are you a millionaire in naira or USD?
Cos if na naira, your millions na paperweight. Convert am to USD and see if e go fit buy you common garage for LA.
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by GloriousGbola: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

and then you proceeded to fk it over
Re: Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Hendrixky:
And some humans still believe in money ritual here in Africa

That should be a milage on how to measure stupidity. If money ritual can't give me $300bn then it doesn't worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On Mobile Phone / Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.