Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed (11988 Views)

Why ‘Muslim-Muslim’ Ticket Won’t Help Tinubu Win North – Na’ajatu Mohammed / 2023: APC Has Failed Northerners, Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work – Shagari / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Savedday2: 5:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Mumu man!

This is the most useless VP candidate of all the three
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by arantess: 5:44am On Feb 22, 2023
benuejosh:
This crying man again?
Still in your IDP?
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Omoawoke: 5:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Softmirror:
ALL I KNOW IS THAT PETER OBI WILL NOT WIN. EVEN PETER OBI KNOWS THAT HE CANNOT WIN.

If Peter obi win, he go shock
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Fujiyama: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2023
stuffs2002:
*17) TINUBU is the only candidate with Propounded Ideologies including "Counter-cyclical Fiscal Policy" & "Democratic Arithmetic" etc.*

^^^

grin

What does this mean, sir?
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by rajiedreez: 6:25am On Feb 22, 2023
That's an expired card he's playing
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Curious345: 6:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Dialpad:
That's his opinion.... even daddy GO is supporting Jagaban
ok..

Maaad man keep carping
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Curious345: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2023
Savedday2:
Mumu man!

This is the most useless VP candidate of all the three
useless like your fadar?
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Willie2015: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2023
habsydiamond:
I will continue to say it... Osinbajo would have been accepted by all ahead of tinubu.. Muslim Muslim ticket is APC's downfall
Pastor Osinbajo cannot win against an Atiku from the North in a presidential election. Know this and know peace.
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by mylikes: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

Not only that. Datti is as honest as Obi. He was the only senator among 360 that refused to collect some form package that senators accrued to themselves.

Oga, this lie cannot fly cos he was never a Senator.
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Willie2015: 6:33am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobicove:
Who asked him?

Mr man focus on your own race undecided

The Muslim-Muslim ticket of the APC was as a matter of exigency because any good political analyst in Nigeria knows that you cannot pair a Southern Muslim with a Northern Christian and expect to make a headway in the elections since they are both minorities from their respective regions
. Nice one. Most folks don't understand this is Tinubu path as Muslim representing the South..
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by saheed24(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2023
SHINJA:
A wise northern Muslim not like yoruba muslims..

No wonder northern muslims don't regard yoruba Muslims as real Muslims..

Soon we the yoruba Christians will kick them out of Southwest...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
So na the northern muslims that slaughter your christian pigs at will be real muslims unlike the moderate ones in the south here that understand and practice it better than them.
Na your generations u will kick out of here
Whatever will happen, it is the Yoruba muslims turn. You can go and swim inside the atlantic immediately our incoming president Jagabanis declared winner.
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by CommonSense1967: 6:46am On Feb 22, 2023
TRASH. Tinubu is your next president. Deal with it.
This mumu and pandora will become irrelevant by Sunday morning.
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Emola12(m): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2023
Dialpad:
That's his opinion.... even daddy GO is supporting Jagaban
daddy GO from obalende abi? Were oloriburuku Muslim-muslim won't work fakati
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Dialpad: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2023
That hand you used in calling your father Oloriburuku will not be used to achieve anything good from now till the next 4 years.

When your mates excel, you will beg for food, you will lack every good thing going forward.

Bas-tard.

Emola12:
daddy GO from obalende abi? Were oloriburuku Muslim-muslim won't work fakati
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by fjjc(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Mr. Please kindly check history very well. Gowon rule for almost 8 to 9 years with christian vice. Azikwe contested with christian vice on many occasions, Awolowo did likewise. So, Tinubu M-M ticket is not out of place.
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by viodemus: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2023
True talk and vice versa.

As much as this is an election of moving in the right direction. Hopefully with a careful hi-paced confidence. This is more than religion and tribe combined, it comes with factors like feeding, commerce, law and order, respect domestically and foreign, national literacy, a magnet for businesses (mostly good business), etc.

Datti, soon to be oga Datti, has been solid so far. I just hope that oga Obi can maximize the efficiency of their relationship.

If I were oga Obi, I would delegate Datti to follow up with NASS, on most deals we want passed that has to do with most finances and some laws, including sporadic LG projects; I will do this if I were oga Obi, I would delegate most educational issues, most npf issues, agricultural challenges, transportation efficiency as is, some visibility on the power issues - should be more of a number 1 focus because it is unsettling majority of the people,; while as the number 1, I will be ready to absorb all Datti issues and more, of course with help. NA, CID, dss, even npf, will be under his control. He can fire and hire; but I will let Datti intervene more with npf if he sees fit, on community relations and/conditional issues, and improvements; Datti should be getting a whatever report from the head of npf and other npf role leaders of choice.

I can configure this things in any way, but if I was Obi, I will go this route and more. That way our work will be efficient, we can accomplish more, including ministers and projects evaluation. That way, I will kill two birds with one stone; my actions will be impactful in many good ways, which can be helpful in reelection, and also it makes then Oga Datti visible and impactful to the people, for incase he decides to run in the future.

We also need to figure out how to pay our public figures, like ministers, and others, we need to work on their pay. They should be given the right environment, not excessive, but respectable, and bonus when the nation wins.

Things like NA intelligence, he don't have to know too much, except by number 1 decision.
All NA activities internally need to stop. Strictly other forces will be responsible. NA will only be training and living in Nigeria. Sambisa problem is npf issue, their tactical branch that should include some experts from NA, can resolve that issue. Force will always be last resort, but intelligence and wisdom of that intelligence will be key. Also, try to eliminate the option to be useless with bh, by creating the environment for jobs and the jobs itself.

There are more to it but ....

back to the subject

oga Tinubu was not confident in himself, so he had to go pick a northern muslim to solidify his northern presence. He could have picked a northern christian or northern traditional religion, but he went to pick another muslim, because he can be arrogant at will. All these cod have been overlooked, but
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by PJ123: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2023
Dikaveli:
Igbos just want a country that works. We don't vote based on tribalism, we voted OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and even Atiku because they were the best among the contestants, now that we have chosen the best who happens to be an Igbo man like us, they are calling us tribalists, but the truth is everyone knows that Peter Obi is the best and that is why....

Vote peter obi

Unfortunately, Obi is not the best!!!. Perhaps you could say he's the best in keeping money and NOT in making best of use of the money for development projects.

Honestly speaking, Obi is average by all parameters forget the hype.
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by wolebest: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/21/2023-elections-muslim-muslim-ticket-wont-work-god-made-no-mistake-putting-us-here-together-baba-ahmed/

This is baffling, has religion made any impact in governance in Nigeria?

Religious affiliations do not guarantee economic and Political development.

Mumu guy, he should have focused on what he is bringing to the table for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Brunicekid(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

Not only that. Datti is as honest as Obi. He was the only senator among 360 that refused to collect some form package that senators accrued to themselves.
*among 109, you mean.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Thegoodone13(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobicove:
Who asked him?

Mr man focus on your own race undecided

The Muslim-Muslim ticket of the APC was as a matter of exigency because any good political analyst in Nigeria knows that you cannot pair a Southern Muslim with a Northern Christian and expect to make a headway in the elections since they are both minorities from their respective regions
. And there is no qualify Christian in the south that can pair northern musilm? Christian is majority in the south. Osinbajo could have been the best if we Yoruba want to present any candidate.
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Walai(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2023
You made some very important points here.
Incoming President OBi should delegate more Presidential roles to VP Datti's office cos the work is enormous.
My biggest joy about the two is that their political phylosophy surprisingly matches 99%.

Unlike OBJ vs Atiku and
Buhari was misled by his cabal to isolate Osinbanjo, that was when his downfall started.

It would have been different if it's OBi vs Kwankwaso. Infact the implosion in the Presidency will start in the first two years of their first tenure.

OBi and Datti will work together very well and I see Datti taking over after OBI's Presidency.

viodemus:
True talk and vice versa.

As much as this is an election of moving in the right direction. Hopefully with a careful hi-paced confidence. This is more than religion and tribe combined, it comes with factors like feeding, commerce, law and order, respect domestically and foreign, national literacy, a magnet for businesses (mostly good business), etc.

Datti, soon to be oga Datti, has been solid so far. I just hope that oga Obi can maximize the efficiency of their relationship.

If I were oga Obi, I would delegate Datti to follow up with NASS, on most deals we want passed that has to do with most finances and some laws, including sporadic LG projects; I will do this if I were oga Obi, I would delegate most educational issues, most npf issues, agricultural challenges, transportation efficiency as is, some visibility on the power issues - should be more of a number 1 focus because it is unsettling majority of the people,; while as the number 1, I will be ready to absorb all Datti issues and more, of course with help. NA, CID, dss, even npf, will be under his control. He can fire and hire; but I will let Datti intervene more with npf if he sees fit, on community relations and/conditional issues, and improvements; Datti should be getting a whatever report from the head of npf and other npf role leaders of choice.

I can configure this things in any way, but if I was Obi, I will go this route and more. That way our work will be efficient, we can accomplish more, including ministers and projects evaluation. That way, I will kill two birds with one stone; my actions will be impactful in many good ways, which can be helpful in reelection, and also it makes then Oga Datti visible and impactful to the people, for incase he decides to run in the future.

We also need to figure out how to pay our public figures, like ministers, and others, we need to work on their pay. They should be given the right environment, not excessive, but respectable, and bonus when the nation wins.

Things like NA intelligence, he don't have to know too much, except by number 1 decision.
All NA activities internally need to stop. Strictly other forces will be responsible. NA will only be training and living in Nigeria. Sambisa problem is npf issue, their tactical branch that should include some experts from NA, can resolve that issue. Force will always be last resort, but intelligence and wisdom of that intelligence will be key. Also, try to eliminate the option to be useless with bh, by creating the environment for jobs and the jobs itself.

There are more to it but ....

back to the subject

oga Tinubu was not confident in himself, so he had to go pick a northern muslim to solidify his northern presence. He could have picked a northern christian or northern traditional religion, but he went to pick another muslim, because he can be arrogant at will. All these cod have been overlooked, but

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Mozegee: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2023
No sensible man Will even think of voting Apc if not tribalism. And most of you shouting APC here are still eating mama thank you. Most of you do not know the cost of things in the market.
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Ken4Christ: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2023
aariwa:
In Peter Obi and Datti is the perfect team God gave Nigeria in answer to our prayers

Sure. Let's just pray against rigging.

Please, don't sell your votes for any amount.

I will never sell my vote even for 2 billion naira.

Please, let's redeem this country from these leaders who have destroyed it since 1999.

This is our last chance.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by MartinsD12(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by HNICEARTH: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2023
💯 it wont
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by sukar886: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket will cause war in Nigeria, even buhari that is real Muslim didn't do that, Muslim Muslim ticket is evil n tribalistic
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by callthefred: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/21/2023-elections-muslim-muslim-ticket-wont-work-god-made-no-mistake-putting-us-here-together-baba-ahmed/

I understand all politicians must talk to get sympathetic votes but I think this talk of religion and tribe every time is the reason this situation won't just go away. Let's talk about ability to deliver and leave these things that divides us
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by jamace(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Softmirror:
ALL I KNOW IS THAT PETER OBI WILL NOT WIN. EVEN PETER OBI KNOWS THAT HE CANNOT WIN.
"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Mikelangelo: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2023
SHINJA:

😂😂😂...you cracked me up here big time.
Don't mind them...they disgust me
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2023
SHINJA:

millions of you can't
Re: 2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed by viodemus: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Walai:
You made some very important points here.
Incoming President OBi should delegate more Presidential roles to VP Datti's office cos the work is enormous.
My biggest joy about the two is that their political phylosophy surprisingly matches 99%.

Unlike OBJ vs Atiku and
Buhari was misled by his cabal to isolate Osinbanjo, that was when his downfall started.

It would have been different if it's OBi vs Kwankwaso. Infact the implosion in the Presidency will start in the first two years of their first tenure.

OBi and Datti will work together very well and I see Datti taking over after OBI's Presidency.

I don't think I advocate he get presidential role, heck, he is already that, if oga Obi wins; am saying more of efficiency and not entitlement. Because if datti was kwanso, I will delegate him to tasks that I know he is capable, and am comfortable with in terms of mission goals and efficiency of journey. If Umahi was my vice, I will delegate him to projects of strength. I will supervise their progress at my choosing, anything under hard pressure is my responsibility, regardless of who I delegated there. My point is to delegate with wisdom. The VP still has powers, but some people might or might not report to him/her, unlike the number 1 that any minister or high post (non elected), can report to. It is not an ego thing in my view.

I respect your level of awareness.
is more to it, but for another time. I will give my opinions on these types of things, coming soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump / Amnesty Committee Meets Boko-Haram In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.