Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue (22443 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / Did CBN Recently Order Reduction In Bank Charges? (Fact Check) / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Padipadi(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Terrible. His blood is on Atiku n Buhari
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:
Tinubu apc has killed another Nigerian today.

Vote Atiku
Omihanifa:
RIP to the deceased, the death was avoidable if not for government and the banks.
Revolution2022:
All this artificial death are unavoidable.Buhari is unconcerned.Person wey no fit do anything to Fulani herdsmen killers.Stone heart.

LOL...

The man died because quite simply over the decades he did not take good care of his health, not because of government.

If he had been taking good care of his health by exercising, eating more healthily, and so on, and going to the hospital regularly, he won't have slumped and died that easy.

Government is bad, and this naira reform should have been initatied 2 years ago, and done gradually. But when someone slumps and dies , it is on him.

Better take care of your health, you guys.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Padipadi(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Vote Atiku
You should kukuma die so that we ll.know Tinubu's indeed responsible
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Padipadi:
Terrible. His blood is on Atiku n Buhari

Atiku that has not been in government for 6 years?

Plus would you also blame Obi, who fully supports the same cashless program? Or tinubu who is part of the APC government?

Okay o.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by stilldappy(m): 6:04am On Feb 22, 2023
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss

2 Likes

Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 22, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/naira-lasu-employee-trying-to-withdraw-cash-dies-in-bank-queue/

All these presidents sef pesin no-go drink water drop cup again? Make Dem go rest abeg. we no fit rule oourselves? I beg me don tire oo
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Kingpele(m): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Oga sorryoooo
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Padipadi(m): 6:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Atiku that has not been in government for 6 years?

Plus would you also blame Obi, who fully supports the same cashless program? Or tinubu who is part of the APC government?

Okay o.
I ll blame Atiku - Buhari cos it's the terrible northern conspiracy that was hatched to bring him to power that caused Buhari to do new note few months to election. Everything was a vindictive scheme.

1 Like

Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll blame Atiku - Buhari cos it's the terrible northern conspiracy that was hatched to bring him to power that caused Buhari to do new note few months to election. Everything was a vindictive scheme.

Okay, then blame tinubu and obi too.

Seriously.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Lunja: 6:11am On Feb 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Sniper will cure your mama & other urchinus BATstards
Meanwhile, donate more tears.😭

Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Padipadi(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Okay, then blame tinubu and obi too.

Seriously.
Tinubu and Obi are free. The accused ate those mentioned
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Unrated900(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Anytime time this country is about to move from one step to another
People dies
May i and my households never be circumstances of death for this country to be better or worst in jesus name.
I pray same for you too amen
Likes if you claim the prayer

1 Like

Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by naturefellow(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:
Vote Atiku
politicising death at this time... are you OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Chineduawka: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobonaire4:

LOL...

The man died because quite simply over the decades he did not take good care of his health, not because of government.

If he had been taking good care of his health by exercising, eating more healthily, and so on, and going to the hospital regularly, he won't have slumped and died that easy.

Government is bad, and this naira reform should have been initatied 2 years ago, and done gradually. But when someone slumps and dies , it is on him.

Better take care of your health, you guys.
No be person wey get enough money dey go hospital?Abi na free doctor go treat am?
I had gone to a private hospital for some painful boils that suddenly appeared on my body.After buying a consultation card for a non refundable fee of 2k,the doctor inspected it and gave me a bill of 13k.Na for drug O.I stylishly told him I would be back.
I jejely go pharmacy,the guy just see the boils and mixed antibiotics and other drugs for #1500.The first day I took the first dose the pain lessen.After a week everything dried up.E be like miracle.No be everybody get that money to waste.

1 Like

Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Larryton(m): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:

Vote Atiku

LP, PDP and all Obedients supporting this harsh implementation killed this man
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Hussein035: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2023
miniziter:
I'm not a Prophet of doom but I won't be surprised to hear more funny news. I stood for 12 hours (9am to 9pm) just this Monday to deposit old note.

Is it not your useless uncle (EMEFAILURE) that refused to accept primary election defeat that begin to fight dirty with Jagaban?.

Enjoy the pain caused by your stupid uncle
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by tishbite41(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2023
azikiweironsi:
Sad. RIP
The policy was initially lauded and suddenly the people that were calling Buhari clueless suddenly became their hero. Urging him to continue believing it going to hurts Tinubu because of hates now they're have shot themselves in the leg when they are equally suffering from the policy. Most especially the so called youths from one region urging him to continue.
What a set of confused set of tribe. I no mention name o. But on Friday we shall all see whether their hero will win or not.
For me and my household it's Jagaban all the way.
You can argue with keyboard, I care less.
He who laughs last laughs best
You have been laughing since 2015, please allow us to laugh na
What goes around, comes around
Una never see anything
Buhari, the cat that pampers the rat
grin cheesy wink
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be person wey get enough money dey go hospital?Abi na free doctor go treat am?
I had gone to a private hospital for some painful boils that suddenly appeared on my body.After buying a consultation card for a non refundable fee of 2k,the doctor inspected it and gave me a bill of 13k.Na for drug O.I stylishly told him I would be back.
I jejely go pharmacy,the guy just see the boils and mixed antibiotics and other drugs for #1500.The first day I took the first dose the pain lessen.After a week everything dried up.E be like miracle.No be everybody get that money to waste.

The man was a high ranking university official. At least he was most likely on NHIS, which provides drugs and care cheaply. He was not poor.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by ogwumgbe: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2023
azikiweironsi:
Sad. RIP
The policy was initially lauded and suddenly the people that were calling Buhari clueless suddenly became their hero. Urging him to continue believing it going to hurts Tinubu because of hates now they're have shot themselves in the leg when they are equally suffering from the policy. Most especially the so called youths from one region urging him to continue.
What a set of confused set of tribe. I no mention name o. But on Friday we shall all see whether their hero will win or not.
For me and my household it's Jagaban all the way.
You can argue with keyboard, I care less.

The dead person is from the Waste so your rant is meaningless, the policy has not affected anyone from the east brother
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobonaire4:

The man was a high ranking university official. At least he was most likely on NHIS, which provides drugs and care cheaply. He was not poor.
Naira scarcity
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Why people con de die on top Tinubu matter, no be hin dem want make e suffer?
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by 0monnak0da: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2023
bcomputer101:
Point of correction, he's not an Executive Officer, he's a DEPUTY BURSAR
Thanks for highlighting the most important part of the story
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by lawalmovichhhh: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2023
THOSE FOOLISH PEOPLE SHOUTING VOTE BUYING AND NOT SEEING HOW NIGERIANS ARE DYING BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID POLICY. I PRAY UR FAMILY MEET THE SAME FATE.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
Naira scarcity

Yeah, but he has an atm.card which he can use to buy things

Plus he would have slumped and died even if there was.cash. Heart attacks are not a one day story
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Aurelius1(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2023
What is a man who is 64 years old and has worked in LASU for 37 years still doing in service? He was supposed to have retired and resting in his house. RIP to him anyways.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by famology(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2023
And some foolish Zombiediots are supporting this satanic policy.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Faposky95: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2023
who now takes responsibility, some if not all, the school, the banks, CBN, the president, who !!!!
yet he was sold the responsibility slogan to register for BVN, NIN, Voters' card, ....blah blah.....

sorry Pops....Rest from this country and this world......
i wonder how i'd feel if it was my pops ......?

Did he die trying ?
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by Lukuluku69(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Another one on Bubu's Account.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by igbosarejews(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2023
LandMann:

Zombieic response.

Tinubu is fighting this cursed policy but Atiku is supporting it for political gain, yet you want people to vote Atiku. You see how low your level of reasoning is?
Tinubu is fighting the "cûrsèd" policy and he was campaigning with Buhari that put the policy in Lagos State yesterday. One of his manifestos is to toe the part of Buhari. You guys often thinks that most Nigerians are Dâft like you people.
Blame Obi labour party, blame PDP but not your sàtànic party that put the policy.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by igbosarejews(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2023
famology:
And some foolish Zombiediots are supporting this satanic policy.

If the Idiótic Tinubu is not happy with the policy, what was he doing with Buhari yesterday and even promised to start where Buhari stopped.
Re: Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue by desmond2pk: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
People practically voted for their death in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Light Rail Trains Left Canada For Lagos / How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.