Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (28684 Views)

Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by twilliamx(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
These are the urchins among the good citizens of federal republic of Nigeria
Like your father, mother and siblings

4 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by zelnababa(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Irloran:

I am not move by this crowd. We are meeting at the poll, not rally.
lolz, but you were moved by obi market campaign

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by livinbygrace: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2023
Starhearts:
How Peter OBITUARY (d-comedian) wan take win...

1.... OGUN.
2..... osun..
3..... oyo.
4...... ekiti.
5...... ondo
6...... Lagos
7...... Kano
8...kogi.
9...... borno.
10.... Adamawa.
12... Kaduna.
13.... cross river.
14...... Katsina
15..... Gombe
14.... Nasarawa.
15..... Sokoto..
16.... Pleaeau
17.... kebbi
18... Imo
19..... Anambra(sit at home by Simon Ekpa)
20..... Enugu... (fear of unknown Gun 🔫 men)
21..... Delta ...
22... Bauchi
23..... kwara
24...... Abia, ( erosion states,,,,)
25... Akwa ibom...

But so called Obidient no go gree...

Feb 25th don reach.....

Peter OBITUARY will come distant 3rd

He will win at least 10 states but that wont take him anywhere
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ibrahimadesewa2: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu to Pastor Paul Adefarasin.Tinubu: Na endorse i say make you endorse, which one be Saul wey you come dey call me? Tinubu to Pastor Paul Adefarasin.Tinubu: Na endorse i say make you endorse, which one be Saul wey you come dey call me?...
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by zelnababa(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2023
FidoNido:
I think the FG has a lot of work to do, with my calculations, Tinubu will win though he is not popular with the Igbos and some of the youths, but people like us that can see far even while seated knows he will win. To avoid d be break down of law n order, FG needs to start planning on how to curtail or pacify the anger of some people cos this online war must remain online and not extended to our towns and cities.
lolz some stupid ppl go still die on saturday

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2023
princeofIpob feigning princeoflagos cumma chee something .... do you now know the difference between a landlord and a tenant wink We aint done yet until saturday

Our picture of the day portrays a true representation of Nigeria that includes youth & elders no one is left out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Urheadmaster(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Urchin tongue
twilliamx:

Like your father, mother and siblings
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by thebar: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
grin....

Most are crying because they were paid in Old and disbanded Notes. grin

Why different Uniforms, Asoebi, caps..for different Associations and groups??

This is organic right? ... grin

Just asking for a friend.

Nah grassroot power be that
Those asoebi nah from different wards, local government and zone

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2023
sleek214:
Impressive but the election is for Atiku. Tinubu will sweep the whole SW, Atiku will come 2nd in SW. Atiku and Obi will have equal share in SE because PDP has the Structure ( Senate and HoR candidates to go to the rural areas and get the votes, Obi is only popular at the urban areas) to give them votes in SE. Atiku will come 1st in the SS states because they have 4 governors ready to fight dirty, Atiku will surprise many in Rivers State because of the senate and HoR candidates, many people might vote in one direction, again Obi is only popular in the city centre. Tinubu will come distant 3rd in SE &SS. ATIKU will sweep most of the NE& NW votes, Tinubu will come 2nd and Obi will come distant 3rd, surprisingly Obi will do better than KWAKWANSO in the North because the northerners are not talking about KWAKWANSO in the presidential election. Atiku will win the NC and Tinubu will come 2nd and Obi will come 3rd.

Palm wine joint analysis. Go sleep wake up
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by jamace(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2023
Softmirror:
I REPEAT, TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL LOSE
2. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL WIN.

MORE SO, THIS WILL MARK THE END OF PETER OBI'S CARRIER IN POLITICS WHILE THE WIN WILL BECOME TINUBU'S FULFILMENT. JUST LIKE MESSI WINNING THE WORLD CUP. PETER OBI WILL RUN AWAY FROM LABOUR PARTY. TINUBU WILL CONTINUE TO BE RELEVANT IN BOTH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POLITICS TILL HIS LAST BREATH ON EARTH. YUSUF DATTI WILL RETURN TO BEING IRRELEVANT JUST LIKE LABOUR PARTY.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2023
We will see this una organic this Saturday! Election no be trial and error🤣🤣

Yaribanzaonic:
grin....

Most are crying because they were paid in Old and disbanded Notes. grin

Why different Uniforms, Asoebi, caps..for different Associations and groups??

This is organic right? ... grin

Just asking for a friend.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

Igbos time will come but e go tey... Igbos have destroyed the little alliance they are trying to build... They are the first tribe to use religion and tribal bigotry to cause chaos in Nigeria election for the first time... They have insulted every one bcox they don't support their candidate... After Peter obi loses, this will seal the coffin of igbo politics nationwide...

No one will take them serious again in any election.... Igbos ought to be wise, majority of them are bitter, the only few wise one are being shadowed.....

Oh how the Igbo tribe have fallen in politics..

Anyway it doesn't stop me from marrying an Igbo girl sha..... I dey love their woman....

Ashawo grin grin
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Tom1960: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2023
All I want is a better Nigeria , I don't care if the president is a Moslem or a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by deeva2: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Zombidients must learn politic by force..

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2023
Ok..just no snatch ballot box..because Army has been mandated to shoot to kill grin grin grin grin grin

Espelbengz:
We will see this una organic this Saturday! Election no be trial and error🤣🤣

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2023
grin grin
hifocus:

Ashawo grin grin
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Karnice600: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2023
Urbanchampion:
I honestly would have loved an Igbo to be President, at least for equity and fairness, but Asiwaju has been around for too long to be denied this lifetime opportunity.
Igbos' time (not peter Obi) shall come, make them calm down and allow City boy lead us to prosperity.

E never clear for your eyes.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
See as you just cast the matter??

So all the crowd are LASG personnel grin grin grin grin grin

Who pays for the ASOEBI?? ....LASG..

And everybody knows that most LASG personnel are not even Lagosians, but migrants from OSUN..OGUN..OYO...KWARA...KOGI... claiming Lagosian.

This shows that its not organic..simple.

thebar:

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Blabber dash...spits grin

Goodlady:

Your username ll give your bad name one day
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Ogbeni...even your name @chineduawka shows that you are not proud of your agbado heritage. grin grin grin

Chineduawka:

Bia Hatred kills you faster 😁🤣
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Goodlady(f): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Blabber dash...spits grin

I repeat this username and tribalistic posts you post ll make you suffer legally, very well from law enforcement agencies one day.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Karnice600: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Zombiedients:
This is love

We got real love for Asiwaju

This is Lagos

While Asiwaju will make history on Saturday

Atiku will be going into oblivion

Obi will and Yesuffu will start crying just as they has been practicing

Pa Adebanjo will go right away into the grave with regret

Bode George would start a new life in Accra Ghana as he has promised

This is love

Nah. This is slavery.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by FidoNido: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2023
Organic or synthetic the bottom line is that Tinubu is so winning this election, Thanks to unserious Obi supporters that turned the election to tribal and religious war.

Yaribanzaonic:
See as you just cast the matter??

So all the crowd are LASG personnel grin grin grin grin grin

Who pays for the ASOEBI?? ....LASG..

And everybody knows that most LASG personnel are not even Lagosians, but migrants from OSUN..OGUN..OYO...KWARA...KOGI... claiming Lagosian.

This shows that its not organic..simple.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 9:24am On Feb 22, 2023
cry blood.... grin grin grin

Goodlady:

I repeat this username and tribalistic posts you post ll make you suffer legally, very well from law enforcement agencies one day.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Pastor Reno where you ! I can't see you wooooo grin

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Who is talking about ballot snatching? Shebi u guys have been screaming organic since, let's all test organic on Saturday nah, how does that amount to ballot snatching? Election never reach and a wailer is already spotted! I already know the outcome of this wailing.. it was rigged in their favor, democracy is under attack etc . I am ready to bet 100k that obi won't smell second position, if we comes second u have won the bet! Deal

Yaribanzaonic:
Ok..just no snatch ballot box..because Army has been mandated to shoot to kill grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Karnice600: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Same here bro. And people need to learn that hatred doesn't win elections...the hatred towards this man is too much. Wetin he do them?
Define hatred.
There's a task at hand and people prefer better hands to handle it than others, and you call that hatred.
Nigeria can never catch up with the developed world, with a majority of minds like this.
It's not a curse. It's the sad truth.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Funflipper: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2023
thebar:

Dem sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2023
NO...

Just wait..for results
grin grin grin grin

Espelbengz:
Who is talking about ballot snatching? Shebi u guys have been screaming organic since, let's all test organic on Saturday nah, how does that amount to ballot snatching? Election never reach and a wailer is already spotted! I already know the outcome of this wailing.. it was rigged in their favor, democracy is under attack etc . I am ready to bet 100k that obi won't smell second position, if we comes second u have won the bet! Deal

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2023
You are pathetic...

Who said PO will Labour In vain...Tinubu
Who used Peter and Bible quotaions to insult PO in Anambra ....Thiefnubuu
Who insulted IGBOs in Lagos...Oluremi Thiefnubuu
Who propagates vile statements against PO the most...Thiefnubuu supporters
who Smashed Obidents cars on their way to TBS....Miscreants and urchins Loyal to Tinubu

stop shifting blame ogbeni...even the devil knows that his descendants from SW are children of hate.

FidoNido:
Organic or synthetic the bottom line is that Tinubu is so winning this election, Thanks to unserious Obi supporters that turned the election to[b] tribal and religious war[/b].

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by robertbrownn: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Discovers Bombs In Ikeja 21 Years After Blast, Begins Clearance / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.