Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (28676 Views)

Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2023
u go do that ur photoshop tire for Good 8 years for Tinubu , sebi u dey round off that of Buhari since 2015 , senseless ewu igbo nonentiti wey no dey learn but only make noise and chest beat abt like ape shocked shocked shocked shocked
immortalcrown:
cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by MeeLan: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2023
immortalcrown:
cool
pray hard that u get to half his age
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by MeeLan: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=Melezenawii post=121114876][/quote]dem say the crowd na fake. Funny people
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Karnice600: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Melezenawii:
Photos: Presidential Campaign Rally Like No Other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kvo4Jqm4D8

In 2015, Tinubu raised Buhari's hand like this. Now Buhari is doing that to Tinubu.

Is Nigeria doing well with the current leader whom Tinubu recommended and supported?

A doctor recommends another doctor to your two pregnant sisters and they all died with their babies, sequentially.
Now that same doctor is coming to handle your pregnant wife with a promise of a safe and best delivery.
And you're so excited because he's from your lineage, or has helped you with monetary aids in the past. You decided to offer your wife to him on the alter of misery, from stupidity induced by strong sentiments.
Killing tomorrow's seed and sabotaging the future.

No amount of Education can be of any effect to an ethnicist, tribal-biased mind. Wole Syinka is an evidence.

Education is deep. It enables your environment, not cripple it.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by immortalcrown(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2023
MeeLan:
pray hard that u get to half his age
Likewise you.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by immortalcrown(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
u go do that ur photoshop tire for Good 8 years for Tinubu , sebi u dey round off that of Buhari since 2015 , senseless ewu igbo nonentiti wey no dey learn but only make noise and chest beat abt like ape shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na you get sense?
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
So u no even dey sure of your man! U think elections na eufa super cup? ,🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yaribanzaonic:
NO...

Just wait..for results
grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
E sure Die....

But i wont bet you. Use the money and help the less privilaged.

No need for plenty yarn.

100 kpa no be money sef...but betting you ...NO.

Espelbengz:
So u no even dey sure of your man! U think elections na eufa super cup? ,🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Put your mind where you Kaluba dey.. that's the mind of a real G! I will remind u by this time next week..

Yaribanzaonic:
E sure Die....

But i wont bet you. Use the money and help the less privilaged.

No need for plenty yarn.

100 kpa no be money sef...but betting you ...NO.

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
STILL NO... cheesy cheesy cheesy...But next week..i will bless you.

Espelbengz:
Put your mind where you Kaluba dey.. that's the mind of a real G! I will remind u by this time next week..

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Fear fear pikin 😂

Yaribanzaonic:
STILL NO... cheesy cheesy cheesy...But next week..i will bless you.

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Still NO....Next week drop your account..i will give you 200k. but beting you now ...NO. cheesy

Espelbengz:
Fear fear pikin 😂

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
The bet is on obi not coming 2nd, but if you don't trust your guy then stop disturbing us with lambas here.. I don't need your cash I can take very good care of myself, I can also send u same if obi comes 2nd! if e sure for u put ur mind where ur money dey!

Yaribanzaonic:
Still NO....Next week drop your account..i will give you 200k. but beting you now ...NO. cheesy

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ok. Describe your bet well..and be ready to back it up with money. PO is my Candidate and will win and I will support it with 1million as my bet stake

If you ready let's do this ..

Espelbengz:
The bet is on obi not coming 2nd, but if you don't trust your guy then stop disturbing us with lambas here.. I don't need your cash I can take very good care of myself, I can also send u same if obi comes 2nd! if e sure for u put ur mind where ur money dey!

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Deal.. Tinubu 1st Atiku 2nd Obi 3rd
Feel free to bring witnesses and let's go 1milli..

Yaribanzaonic:
Ok. Describe your bet well..and be ready to back it up with money. PO is my Candidate and will win and I will support it with 1million as my bet stake

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nominate Anybody..that is verifiable.....

Set it up...I verify ..we deal

Espelbengz:
Deal.. Tinubu 1st Atiku 2nd Obi 3rd
Feel free to bring witnesses and let's go 1milli..

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Waiting 👆👆👆

Yaribanzaonic:

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Babaibe: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
See Mr Peter Obi------------Bad market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAif5ZN7vew
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tonyson010(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thanksful:
No area view? Wetin happened? Una no carry drone go? undecided

they should make the election free and fair, then we will take the results in good faith.
Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sorry I has to attend to very important things, let's connect inbox and deal this if you are truly serious!

Yaribanzaonic:
Nominate Anybody..that is verifiable.....

Set it up...I verify ..we deal

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 6:54am On Feb 23, 2023
You are a joker...😠

Espelbengz:
Sorry I has to attend to very important things, let's connect inbox and deal this if you are truly serious!

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Espelbengz(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2023
0705 092 8512 beep me up and lets seal this..
The joke is on you!

Yaribanzaonic:
You are a joker...😠

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
You said email..now you dey talk phone number .Why will I call you? Just imagine your thinking..mtcheeew

You are a certified foool....tell your people that

LIONs don't eat GRASS..you are just a disgusting urchin wey Sapa don finish . Getat..mugu
😠😠😠.

Espelbengz:
0705 092 8512 beep me up and lets seal this..
The joke is on you!

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by FidoNido: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Your choice of words and politics is the reason Obi will loose, allow obi to reply to whatever derogatory words Tinubu may have used on him, and he has being doing a good job. Who are you and the rest of your types to abuse Tinubu and his supporters. Check twitter and you will see the names abusing Tinubu and his supporters,they all have one thing in common, *IGBO NAMES*

Yaribanzaonic:
You are pathetic...

Who said PO will Labour In vain...Tinubu
Who used Peter and Bible quotaions to insult PO in Anambra ....Thiefnubuu
Who insulted IGBOs in Lagos...Oluremi Thiefnubuu
Who propagates vile statements against PO the most...Thiefnubuu supporters
who Smashed Obidents cars on their way to TBS....Miscreants and urchins Loyal to Tinubu

stop shifting blame ogbeni...even the devil knows that his descendants from SW are children of hate.

Re: Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by thebar: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
See as you just cast the matter??

So all the crowd are LASG personnel grin grin grin grin grin

Who pays for the ASOEBI?? ....LASG..

And everybody knows that most LASG personnel are not even Lagosians, but migrants from OSUN..OGUN..OYO...KWARA...KOGI... claiming Lagosian.

Nah now I know how dull unah be
From obi to his least supporter
This shows that its not organic..simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner / Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.