Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Peter Obi Needs To Mobilise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Needs To Mobilise (313 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office / Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Needs To Mobilise by feedthenation(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Needs To Mobilise by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
It takes good money to mobilize!

Akagum cannot mobilize but wants to win election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He wants to mobilize people on empty stomach!

β€œwe no dey drop shishi” syndrome
Re: Peter Obi Needs To Mobilise by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
It takes good money to mobilize!

Akagum cannot mobilize but wants to win election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We all know that you have no value talk more of integrity neither do you understand what it is.

Anyway, all Tinubu supporters are Criminals and Fraudsters.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Mobilise by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

We all know that you have no value talk more of integrity neither do you understand what it is.

Anyway, all Tinubu supporters are Criminals and Fraudsters.

How dare you accuse my humble, honest and highly esteemed self!

I have been fighting for Nigerias development in last 3 decades, and here you are, falsely accusing my honorary person.

I demand an apology from you right away! I am giving you 24 hours to so. I am not threatening you, I am mandating you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Mobilise by clevetom99: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
You may have a point, but everything is in the works. Before he decided to contest a lot of pondering must have gone into it.
Re: Peter Obi Needs To Mobilise by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
That one nah APC actor

(1) (Reply)

Online Begging Ends Today On Nairaland, Vote Wisely. / Why Are Nigerians Prone To Making Wrong Choices? / Police Arrest Bus Load Of Fake Soldiers, Policemen In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.