Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

February 25. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February 25. (871 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? / How Inec Has Rigged The February 25 2023 Presidential Election In Favor Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: February 25. by Felimax(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Not here for long talks..

As it stands tonight .. if the OBJ boys ..Kwankwanso and Obi don’t step down or align themselves with PDP in next 48 hours to election

Ahmed Tinubu will be the next President of Nigeria ..

Is a sad one .. but reality. .. not here for propaganda.. i deal with reality.

Obasanjo has played it again… and emotions taken over.

Nigeria must be ready for Apc reloaded.. this time .. hmmmm..

Asiwaju is contesting and like this.. seems to be on cruise ..
just came from a high wired meetings .. we still dealing .. but eh…

Nairaland is faceless.

Goodnight all

And for those that will insult and abuse .. it’s your right .. I understand.

Power belongs to God.

Mynd44
Ttalk
Legendhero
Prince of lagos
Felimax
Mrniceguy

My first and last thread.

Well said bro, well said. Even at this moment the odds still favours Atiku.
Two strong South side cannot defeat a very strong single North side.

I was in church this morning and was very angry when the priest took mic and started campaining for Obi, i mean that was too childish.
Little did he know that lots of us are voting Atiku.
Re: February 25. by Sammy07: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

As it stands tonight .. if the OBJ boys ..Kwankwanso and Obi don’t step down or align themselves with PDP in next 48 hours to election

Is a sad one .. but reality. .. not here for propaganda.. i deal with reality.

Obasanjo has played it again… and emotions taken over.

Nigeria must be ready for Apc reloaded.. this time .. hmmmm..

Asiwaju is contesting and like this.. seems to be on cruise ..
just came from a high wired meetings .. we still dealing .. but eh…

Nairaland is faceless.

Goodnight all

And for those that will insult and abuse .. it’s your right .. I understand.

Power belongs to God.

Mynd44
Ttalk
Legendhero
Prince of lagos
Felimax
Mrniceguy

My first and last thread.

My only Asgard.

I've always say that.
Obi and kwakwaso are 🏃 Atiku chance
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2023
socialmediaman:
Asgard13 if you really care about Tinubu not becoming President here’s what you should do

If Peter Obi heads to a run-off with Tinubu after Saturday’s election, join us and drum up support for Peter Obi so we can defeat Tinubu at the run-off

Forget runoff.. is a straight win.
That’s fact
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Sammy07:

My only Asgard.

I've always say that.
Obi and kwakwaso are 🏃 Atiku chance

Yesternight was crazy..

But that’s politics

2hrs is still game ..
Re: February 25. by Highways: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Of course.. Reno tweeted that earlier .. when Obi pop up..but will chill after elections to burst it

OBi and Kwankwanso can’t win.. that’s fact .. even with miracle ..

They’re just spoilers ..

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
Re: February 25. by Sammy07: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Listen to yourself

Atiku entitlement mentality?

Or someone that believes emilokan.. on his ambition

Truth is, if south needs power .. southeast is the destination..

Atiku is in race .. cos of an asiwaju refusal to step down for an Easterner ..

2017 I was at ikoyi boudillion with some elders on igbo President and to reason with the cunning Yoruba god .. he played himself .. becAuE he felt he has his ambition already planned out

Power is Taken not given, you know this?

Obi shouldn't have left PDP
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Felimax:

Well said bro, well said. Even at this moment the odds still favours Atiku.
Two strong South side cannot defeat a very strong single North side.

I was in church this morning and was very angry when the priest took mic and started campaining for Obi, i mean that was too childish.
Little did he know that lots of us are voting Atiku.

Atiku is winning.. but we need to be more confident without qualms..

Don’t mind the pastor .. they all know an Obi won’t win.. they fear of being mob.. like others ..

OBi we all know .. as it stands won’t win any state in south south..

Observe Pdp is quiet .. even Dino.. Reno.. Udom .. we dealing not noise .

Atiku nearly spoil matter for us wen he told them we’re negotiating with either.. bro we’re still and one will align .. if not both.

30 minutes is still game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 25. by Nathandics: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2023
Lol...you are simply scared of Obi presidency that is very glaring.... If by now u don't see Peter Obi as the most advantaged u most be living in fool paradise...Tinubu KKK state is in flames...kastina long gone, kano divided, Kaduna heavily divided...where will d vote come nah ..lol
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2023
Sammy07:

Power is Taken not given, you know this?

Obi shouldn't have left PDP

Your kinsman out of deep misunderstanding with his vice, whined him out

In Nigeria bro …Power is given .

Except for IBB and Abacha .. who took it by self will and determination.. or ambition.
Re: February 25. by Sammy07: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Your kinsman out of deep misunderstanding with his vice, whined him out

In Nigeria bro …Power is given .

Except for IBB and Abacha .. who took it by self will and determination.. or ambition.

My kinsmen?

Who and who in PDP?
Re: February 25. by Flathead8: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2023
So who do you think will win this election
Asgard13:

Of course.. Reno tweeted that earlier .. when Obi pop up..but will chill after elections to burst it

OBi and Kwankwanso can’t win.. that’s fact .. even with miracle ..

They’re just spoilers ..
Re: February 25. by DMerciful(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2023
You guys are living in the past! Tinubu has no path to victory
Think9ja:
Personally, I'm voting for Atiku.
But regardless of what happens on Saturday, move.

However, I can't say the same for the igbos. As an igbo man, sit down and ask yourself what will become of the Igbos if neither of Obi or Atiku wins?
If Tinubu wins, it will take a miracle for an igbo man to be president or vice.
This is not time for emotions. It's reality now.

For everyone wishing to vote Obi, does he have what it takes to defeat Tinubu and his 21 governors?

This decision is not a decision a person can correct until after 8 years.

Not voting Atiku is indirectly voting for APC.

I leave you to your conscience to decide.
Re: February 25. by Ttalk: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Don’t mind the pastor .. they all know an Obi won’t win.. they fear of being mob.. like others ..

Atiku nearly spoil matter for us wen he told them we’re negotiating with either.. bro we’re still and one will align .. if not both.

30 minutes is still game

See your fear, your subterfuge is known, we are ahead of you and your master.

The game go sweet die
Re: February 25. by Dotherightthing: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Hahahahahahaha

Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are all working for Tinubu directly or indirectly. Everybody knows this.

And then the G5 governors.

Piiggiddioootts amaka cheesy

Tinubu all the way cool
Re: February 25. by LegendHero(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

No one can predict with 100% accuracy what exactly will happen on Saturday but there is one thing I am sure of, one of Atiku or Tinubu will be elected president.

However, irrespective of who wins, it has shown that Tinubu know how to play politics more than Atiku. Tinubu has power of coalition and bridge building and he knows how to negotiate.

See how Tinubu hold onto the Northern governors till the very end. Even in Atiku North East, Tinubu still have some fighting chance. That’s a great feat.

See how Tinubu hold some of the G5 and connect Rivers coalition (Abe, Wike, and etc). Now Wike boys across all LG are campaigning massively for Tinubu. No one would have expected that 5 month ago.

No matter who win, life will continue. I’ll just wait till after election to know what’s up.

As per you, you have to understand one simple truth and that is “Never to underrate a politician called Bola Ahmad Tinubu”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February 25. by madridguy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
I can't be sure of Kwankwaso but it is very hard for Obi to step down for Atiku. By doing so I am sure half of his followers will just return back to APC.

Asgard13:

30 minutes is still game
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegendHero:

No one can predict with 100% accuracy what exactly will happen on Saturday but there is one thing I am sure of, one of Atiku or Tinubu will be elected president.

However, irrespective of who wins, it has shown that Tinubu know how to play politics more than Atiku. Tinubu has power of coalition and bridge building and he knows how to negotiate.

See how Tinubu hold onto the Northern governors till the very end. Even in Atiku North East, Tinubu still have some fighting chance. That’s a great feat.

See how Tinubu hold some of the G5 and connect Rivers coalition (Abe, Wike, and etc). Now Wike boys across all LG are campaigning massively for Tinubu. No one would have expected that 5 month ago.

No matter who win, life will continue. I’ll just wait till after election to know what’s up.

As per you, you have to understand one simple truth and that is “Never to underrate a politician called Bola Ahmad Tinubu”.

You don’t underrate a regional war lord with interest across the nation with a majority religion..

Tinubu would have been a unifier .. something Awo never did, he would have broker that long peace between east and west.. and kill sentiments .. still keeping his interest and associates close.

He has all right then to support an Igbo presidency.. declare his stand and his Allie’s would have fall in line ..

But for his ambitions .

Whoever wins on Saturday.. is till a win for a better Nigeria
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
madridguy:
I can't be sure of Kwankwaso but it is very hard for Obi to step down for Atiku. By doing so I am sure half of his followers will just return back to APC.

Kwankwanso is working for Tinubu.. same with SDP and Hamza mustapha’s faction for AA..

1 Like

Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ttalk:

See your fear, your subterfuge is known, we are ahead of you and your master.

The game go sweet die

Be calming down this man.. you just the rush..

Atiku is still the man to beat..
Power to the people
North 2023

Walahi.. grin
Re: February 25. by LegendHero(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

You don’t underrate a regional war lord with interest across the nation with a majority religion..

Tinubu would have been a unifier .. something Awo never did, he would have broker that long peace between east and west.. and kill sentiments .. still keeping his interest and associates close.

He has all right then to support an Igbo presidency.. declare his stand and his Allie’s would have fall in line ..

But for his ambitions .

Whoever wins on Saturday.. is till a win for a better Nigeria

Tinubu don’t need the Igbo because he shouldn’t bear the burden of pulling them to the national scene. That is not his calling.

His best bet will be to align with the North which is exactly what he did and that’s how he can beat Awolowo in politics game.

You also lied. Awo tried his best to connect the East and West and that showed in both 1959 and especially 1979 when he chose an Igbo Vice but yet the East never voted that Awo ticket.

1 Like

Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
obi4eze:
Lol. Tinubu won't be President. He has long been rejected. I laugh at that your high wired meeting. I have been attending a higher wired meeting. The new Nigeria is not about Obasanjo, Atiku or even Obi.
The problem now is that Tinubu is likely to reject the result and instigate violence, more like if I don't win it, no one else will. But this has been taken care of.

How far with your highest wired meeting

Is Tinubu not president elect?
Re: February 25. by obi4eze(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Asgard13:

How far with your highest wired meeting

Is Tinubu not president elect?

Lol. He is President-elect but not President yet. He will still return the certificate he won by fraud and criminality. Let him just hold the certificate he stole for a while until Peter Obi reclaims it.
Re: February 25. by AmotekunSW: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
obi4eze:
Lol. Tinubu won't be President. He has long been rejected. I laugh at that your high wired meeting. I have been attending a higher wired meeting. The new Nigeria is not about Obasanjo, Atiku or even Obi.
The problem now is that Tinubu is likely to reject the result and instigate violence, more like if I don't win it, no one else will. But this has been taken care of.

Can you see how stupid you are?
Sit down in your spare parts shop and be typing trash.
You dumb Obidients crowned Tinubu as President.
Re: February 25. by AmotekunSW: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Asgard13:

You don’t close books midway..

Do you know how many Apc governors working for Atiku at the federal

Knew you all will be coming this way

But Saturday go shock even shock

APC Governors deceived you PDP boys big time.

I don't believe you of all people could be gullible enough to fall for this trick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Massively Won My Polling Unit / Prof Mahmood Yakubu Conducted The Worst Election In Nigeria History - Wikipedia / LP Governorship Candidates Have No Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.