Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

February 25. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February 25. (865 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? / How Inec Has Rigged The February 25 2023 Presidential Election In Favor Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 25. by Asgard13: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Not here for long talks..

As it stands tonight .. if the OBJ boys ..Kwankwanso and Obi don’t step down or align themselves with PDP in next 48 hours to election

Ahmed Tinubu will be the next President of Nigeria ..

Is a sad one .. but reality. .. not here for propaganda.. i deal with reality.

Obasanjo has played it again… and emotions taken over.

Nigeria must be ready for Apc reloaded.. this time .. hmmmm..

Asiwaju is contesting and like this.. seems to be on cruise ..
just came from a high wired meetings .. we still dealing .. but eh…

Nairaland is faceless.

Goodnight all

And for those that will insult and abuse .. it’s your right .. I understand.

Power belongs to God.

Mynd44
Ttalk
Legendhero
Prince of lagos
Felimax
Mrniceguy

My first and last thread.

1 Like

Re: February 25. by Aiel123: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hmmm
Came across one of your comments and I noticed that your confidence was wavering on AA winning.
So this is the result?
What happened to North 2023?
I'm still hopeful... won't concede now.
Re: February 25. by N3TRAL: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
72 hours to go.

Suicide go plenty for Sunday evening.

South East go quiet normally for Monday morning.
Re: February 25. by Aiel123: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
N3TRAL:
72 hours to go.

The results won't be out by Sunday or would it?
Re: February 25. by N3TRAL: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
OBJ played them. They don't still get it.

If you've had privilege to travel across Nigeria, you'll know that Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe. I'll talk about my experience after elections.

I'm not supporting Tinubu because I'm Yoruba. I'm supporting him because he's that one Yoruba man that is very liberal, keeps his promises and delegates responsibilities based on merit irrespective of tribe.

If OBJ wanted an Igbo President in his lifetime, he would have made an Igbo vice President to Yaradua.

Infact, Peter Odili "won" at the real convention that saw Yaradua become PDP'S flag bearer.

What changed over the years? Why does he want an Igbo President when the most popular Southern politician across all nooks and crannies of the country is a Yoruba man?

The Yoruba are kinda sophisticated. I've tried to decode them and I think I have done that to a fair extent. Mark my words, Tinubu will win South West better than how Obi will win South East.

1 Like

Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Aiel123:
Hmmm
Came across one of your comments and I noticed that your confidence was wavering on AA winning.
So this is the result?
What happened to North 2023?
I'm still hopeful... won't concede now.

Yes bro.. we dealing .. but lots of factors are coming up ..

Can’t explain much.. more than I said .. do your part and vote for PDP..

Never say never till it’s over .. is all politics taking place
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

If you've had privilege to travel across Nigeria, you'll know that Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe. I'll talk about my experience after elections.

I'm not supporting Tinubu because I'm Yoruba. I'm supporting him because he's that one Yoruba man that is very liberal, keeps his promises and delegates responsibilities based on merit irrespective of tribe.

If OBJ wanted an Igbo President in his lifetime, he would have made an Igbo vice President to Yaradua.

Infact, Peter Odili "won" at the real convention that saw Yaradua become PDP'S flag bearer.

What changed over the years? Why does he want an Igbo President when the most popular Southern politician across all nooks and crannies of the country is a Yoruba man?

The Yoruba are kinda sophisticated. I've tried to decode them and I think I have done that to a fair extent. Mark my words, Tinubu will win South West better than how Obi will win South East.

Obj staged plan and play it all.. emotions took over .. we saw it coming .. but commitments has made some obstinate..

Till they lose .. their brain will reset ..

1 Like

Re: February 25. by Think9ja(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Personally, I'm voting for Atiku.
But regardless of what happens on Saturday, move.

However, I can't say the same for the igbos. As an igbo man, sit down and ask yourself what will become of the Igbos if neither of Obi or Atiku wins?
If Tinubu wins, it will take a miracle for an igbo man to be president or vice.
This is not time for emotions. It's reality now.

For everyone wishing to vote Obi, does he have what it takes to defeat Tinubu and his 21 governors?

This decision is not a decision a person can correct until after 8 years.

Not voting Atiku is indirectly voting for APC.

I leave you to your conscience to decide.

1 Like

Re: February 25. by N3TRAL: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Aiel123:

The results won't be out by Sunday or would it?

Bro, Some States will be out.

For instance, if Rivers State is out and it shares 35%, 30% and 35% between APC , PDP, and L.P. You'll know that LP are automatically out of the race.

If PDP or APC wins Bayelsa, common sense go tell you say LP no dey the race again before final results.

If PDP loses Delta or Akwa Ibom in an early release, you go no say that they won't have much from the South.

There's what is called an early lead while collation of results starts. It's the moment reality begins to set in. In Nigeria, it comes on Sunday evening grin

1 Like

Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu is about raking in Gombe Yobe.. Bornu that’s NE..

Alignments and realignment..as we type ..

OBi is no where near Villa .. Walahi..

1 Like

Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

For instance, if Rivers State is out and it shares 35%, 30% and 35% between APC , PDP, and L.P. You'll know that LP are automatically out of the race.

If PDP or APC wins Bayelsa, common sense go tell you say LP no dey the race again before final results.

If PDP loses Delta or Akwa Ibom in an early release, you go no say that they won't have much from the South.

There's what is called an early lead while collation of results starts. It's the moment reality begins to set in. In Nigeria, it comes on Sunday evening grin
Nice one ..
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ortom still playing safe .. that’s not politics
Re: February 25. by obi4eze(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lol. Tinubu won't be President. He has long been rejected. I laugh at that your high wired meeting. I have been attending a higher wired meeting. The new Nigeria is not about Obasanjo, Atiku or even Obi.
The problem now is that Tinubu is likely to reject the result and instigate violence, more like if I don't win it, no one else will. But this has been taken care of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 25. by Chidiemanuel: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
See the Moment 21 savage beggeed burna boy for a collabo
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG8LSG8T_es
Re: February 25. by stacyadams: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2023
obi4eze:
Lol. Tinubu won't be President. He has long been rejected. I laugh at that your high wired meeting. I have been attending a higher wired meeting. The new Nigeria is not about Obasanjo, Atiku or even Obi.
The problem now is that Tinubu is likely to reject the result and instigate violence, more like if I don't win it, no one else will. But this has been taken care of.

Very well analysed

2 Likes

Re: February 25. by Aiel123: 5:18am On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

This is true... Never thought of it.
Re: February 25. by Aiel123: 5:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

I've passed the stage of being told to vote for PDP for I'm PDP both in body and spirit.
For election, someone must lose...but this one there's a tiny conviction in my mind that keeps me hopeful.
Anyhow it goes, Nigeria and Nigerians will survive.
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Aiel123:

I've passed the stage of being told to vote for PDP for I'm PDP both in body and spirit.
For election, someone must lose...but this one there's a tiny conviction in my mind that keeps me hopeful.
Anyhow it goes, Nigeria and Nigerians will survive.

God bless you

North 2023

E too sure
Re: February 25. by Nice2023(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

When they say north south try and understand it.

Obj is from the south and he gave the presidency to the north as agreed but u chose to be petty because u are pained that he did right thing.
Re: February 25. by Mindlog: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Obi is a figment of social media, he realistically doesn't have much followership on ground so he will be irrelevant to Atiku thus would bring no value if he is to align with Atiku now.

1 Like

Re: February 25. by Ttalk: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Not here for long talks..

As it stands tonight .. if the OBJ boys ..Kwankwanso and Obi don’t step down or align themselves with PDP in next 48 hours to election

Ahmed Tinubu will be the next President of Nigeria ..

Is a sad one .. but reality. .. not here for propaganda.. i deal with reality.

Obasanjo has played it again… and emotions taken over.

Nigeria must be ready for Apc reloaded.. this time .. hmmmm..

Asiwaju is contesting and like this.. seems to be on cruise ..
just came from a high wired meetings .. we still dealing .. but eh…

Nairaland is faceless.

Goodnight all

And for those that will insult and abuse .. it’s your right .. I understand.

Power belongs to God.

Mynd44
Ttalk
Legendhero
Prince of lagos
Felimax
Mrniceguy

My first and last thread.

Whao, see humility at its peak.

For 7 years you have shouted power to the north, now God is showing you He is supreme, and the only one that gives power to whoever pleases Him. He chose Tinubu but you chose Atiku.

Going against God's anointed can lead to self-destruction.

Thank God you were bold to admit defeat.

Peter Obi will not align with Atiku, even if he loses he has put up a good fight, and history will remember him as a man that surges into the limelight at a speed of a jet, with a battalion of followers who is passionate to the point of death in what they believe in.

To us, the only reason we support Tinubu is that he is the best among others, we all love our nation to be great and see in him as the only one at this time who can do it.

No sentiment, no emotion attached in voting Tinubu

1 Like

Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Mindlog:

Obi is a figment of social media, he realistically doesn't have much followership on ground so he will be irrelevant to Atiku thus would bring no value if he is to align with Atiku now.

Politcs is game of numbers .. OBi is having east on lockdown and reason he’s heady..

Majority always win..
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Ttalk:

Whao, see humility at it's peak

You don’t close books midway..

Do you know how many Apc governors working for Atiku at the federal

Knew you all will be coming this way

But Saturday go shock even shock
Re: February 25. by Flathead8: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2023
Are you saying Obasanjo is not really supporting Obi?
Asgard13:

Obj staged plan and play it all.. emotions took over .. we saw it coming .. but commitments has made some obstinate..

Till they lose .. their brain will reset ..
Re: February 25. by Mindlog: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Politcs is game of numbers .. OBi is having east on lockdown and reason he’s heady..

Majority always win..

Obi is not heady but aspirational like Atiku is.

Several times did I see Atiku studying at the library of our university's campus in Cambridge during my postgraduate days there and I knew for sure that Atiku was going to run for 2023 and that was part of his preparation despite the belief that the Presidency should rotate back to the South but he believed he stands a chance.....Why should Obi not also have the belief, he stands a chance?

Since you have the conviction that Atiku already has the numbers, Obi should be irrelevant to the sum.
Re: February 25. by Ttalk: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Mindlog:

Several times did I see Atiku studying at the library of our university's campus in Cambridge during my postgraduate days there and I knew for sure that Atiku was going to run for 2023 and that was part of his preparation despite the belief that the Presidency should rotate back to the South but he believed he stands a chance.....Why should Obi not also have the belief, he stands a chance?

Since you have the conviction that Atiku already has the numbers, Obi should be irrelevant to the sum.

Don't mind Asgard, he allowed emotion to take the best part of him. Forget campaign and insult, Nigeria knows it is the turn of the South, and am pleased to see Obi or Tinubu win, yes I know Tinubu is better, but Obi will be better than Atiku because he will always have his Southern people on his neck criticizing him, these are things that spur leaders into action and not entitlement mentality that Atiku wanted to exhibit over 200m Nigerians
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Mindlog:

No one underrates anyone in politcs.. Obi is as important and relevant as Atiku.

Atiku has an edge already.. that’s all
Re: February 25. by jahsharon: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
72 hours to go.

IPOB said make dem no come out except they want to be used for pepper soup and suya
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2023
Flathead8:
Are you saying Obasanjo is not really supporting Obi?

Of course.. Reno tweeted that earlier .. when Obi pop up..but will chill after elections to burst it

OBi and Kwankwanso can’t win.. that’s fact .. even with miracle ..

They’re just spoilers ..
Re: February 25. by socialmediaman: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13 if you really care about Tinubu not becoming President here’s what you should do

If Peter Obi heads to a run-off with Tinubu after Saturday’s election, join us and drum up support for Peter Obi so we can defeat Tinubu at the run-off
Re: February 25. by Mindlog: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

No one underrates anyone in politcs.. Obi is as important and relevant as Atiku.

Atiku has an edge already.. that’s all

Then Atiku should hang on to his edge while Saturday will decide.
Re: February 25. by Asgard13: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Ttalk:

Don't mind Asgard, he allowed emotion to take the best part of him. Forget campaign and insult, Nigeria knows it is the turn of the South, and am pleased to see Obi or Tinubu win, yes I know Tinubu is better, but Obi will be better than Atiku because he will always have his Southern people on his neck criticizing him, these are things that spur leaders into action and not entitlement mentality that Atiku wanted to exhibit over 200m Nigerians

Listen to yourself

Atiku entitlement mentality?

Or someone that believes emilokan.. on his ambition

Truth is, if south needs power .. southeast is the destination..

Atiku is in race .. cos of an asiwaju refusal to step down for an Easterner ..

2017 I was at ikoyi boudillion with some elders on igbo President and to reason with the cunning Yoruba god .. he played himself .. becAuE he felt he has his ambition already planned out

Reason why I keep saying he must be on ballot ..
Asiwaju wil win an Obi or a Wike .. before 2pm on any Election Day..

Today Wike don begin lobby for SGF under Asiwaju.. God go shame them all.

Nothing emotional ..

Some people are out for the interest of a united nigeria .. while some place ambition over 450 ethnic group.
He who comes to equity must be clean..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Abandons APC As Tinubu, Onyejeocha Loses Election In Minister’s Base / How Rivers Election Was Rigged To Favor APC (check Real Results From PU By PU) / APC Rewarded Benue By Killing 85 Of Them Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.