Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) (33535 Views)

360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Relax!

As they are working hard to disenfranchise Southeasterners and subdue votes from the region, God is opening new frontiers for Peter Obi.

God cannot be mocked!

Kai!! I am too big to cry this night, I won't!!
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
For those who care, we've had these before. The purpose is to makes you not trust the process so you don't bother to vote.

But these videos do not provide sufficient evidence to ascertain that the plastics found are indeed PVCs issued by INEC. Our PVCs have unique features, and the details on them can be verified on our national register of voters which is online.

“It is unthinkable that any INEC staff would dump PVCs somewhere in that manner. What purpose will such an action serve? Our processes, accountability, and audit protocols will not even allow it.”

He said when the commission has a genuine case, it quickly takes action. For instance, he said when the commission received reports of some PVCs being dug up in the course of a road construction in Rivers State recently, it took it up, adding that the commission was working with the police to unravel the mystery.

He further said people should not forget that some of its offices in the South East region had been variously attacked by criminals in the last two years during which, in some cases, PVCs were destroyed.

“Those PVCs were promptly reprinted by the Commission, so anyone with such disused PVCs is just wasting his time.

My appeal to those who claim to have found dumped PVCs is that they should report their findings at the police station closest to them or at our state office at which the PVCs were found. This will enable us to investigate and take appropriate action,” he said.

https://leadership.ng/inec-exonerates-staff-over-pvcs-dumped-in-streets/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/542716-pvcs-discovered-in-drainage-system-as-inec-commences-probe.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by renderme: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:
This thing should seriously make front page.
South Eastern people are seriously being disenfranchised in this country! This is deep wickedness!!

Look at all these PVCs in a big container?! And this is what has been seen oh?

Don't you have leaders? Are they cowards? Why cant they talk if you're disenfranchised? Why cant you push them to talk for you? All u do is gossip about yorubas and Lagos all day.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
renderme:

Don't you have leaders? Are they cowards? Why cant they talk if you're disenfranchised? Why cant you push them to talk for you? All u do is gossip about yorubas and Lagos all day.

Ignorant f*ck! I don't give a rat's ass about your lowlife, smelly Lagos.

For your info I am not who your small, limited mind think I am.

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by renderme: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
budaatum:

Just the first few minutes is enough to make any sensible person disbelieve it, as there's no way some YouTube blogger would have access to this find and than find the time to make a video about it, which I did watch.

Show us a credible source with better showing of the pvcs.

Exactly. So fake. We have seen plenty fake news from them in their biafra fight too in the past. How can someone have access to this? If INEC wanted to dispose of it, they would be incinerated, not dumped in a bush. Lol. Storytellers. Already preparing their defeat story.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
renderme:

Exactly. So fake. We have seen plenty fake news from them in their biafra fight too in the past. How can someone have access to this? If INEC wanted to dispose of it, they would be incinerated, not dumped in a bush. Lol. Storytellers. Already preparing their defeat story.

Even if someone got these they'd burn them too, instead of letting them get found in a bush.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Ignorant f*ck! I don't give a rat's ass about your lowlife, smelly Lagos.

For your info I am not who your small, limited mind think I am.

You are exactly what your small limited mind shows you are. It's obviously just by your writings.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Officialgarri: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

If you don't trust their love and patriotism why don't you give them their Biafra then?

After this election you will be shocked to see people from the Middle Belt start recruiting to join Biafra. Cus of this injustice I might be among the first.

You have the rest of the country, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani. Wicked f*cks!
bro, after this election, y'all and your Biafra can stick together and go to hell. You guys have never been about the progress of Nigeria, it's always about You and you and you ,so y'all can f'ck off . Nigerians don't care . Leave Lagos and go home

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Shikini: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Thanksful:
Fake news

Did you watch the video?
Tribalist Suffering and smiling gang. Maybe, you don't even have enough data to watch the video

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by candygist: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
South Eastern people are seriously being disenfranchised in this country! This is deep wickedness!!

Tinubu did this one i swear.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Penguin2: 1:01am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Kai!! I am too big to cry this night, I won't!!

We keep keeping the faith bro!

Look at the race…

If it was left for Peter Obi’s power and level of influence alone, do you think he’d be where he is in the race now?

But look at old Generals aligning behind him.

Look at Buhari of all people insisting on a free and fair elections and working hard to reduce the influence of money and thugs on the elections.

And you still allow your heart to be troubled?

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by femisplash: 1:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Stupid people.. I'm only surprised none of you was screaming Tinubu or Yoruba Muslims. They can't seem to remove the log of wood in their own eyes when all they do is focus on another man's region while their backyard burns.

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Winterhaven(m): 1:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Election day is imminent and some peeps are already jittery - looking for excuses to give when their social media president loses. Any idiot can tell that the video is scripted.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by GentleChief: 2:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Seun Lalasticlala

This is hot, verified news. Needs more viewers.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by GentleChief: 2:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Winterhaven:
Election day is imminent and some peeps are already jittery - looking for excuses to give when their social media president loses. Any idiot can tell that the video is scripted.

You be mumu oo. Scripted and the man showed his full face and where he works undecided undecided

Do you know what DSS will do to him if he is lying or stoking unrest?

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by SolarEngr(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Unbelievable shocked

As you plan to vote wisely

Also plan to Go Solar, because it's wisdom.

Save yourself stress by checking the thread on my signature.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by valuevillageyz: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Further developed store tidiness One of the critical discoveries from the review was that clients needed more than the degree of neatness in the store. Numerous customers remarked on the chaotic appearance of the store and the absence of thoughtfulness regarding cleaning. This was viewed as a major issue, <a href="https://valuevillagelistenssurvey.com/">Valuevillagelistens</a> so steps were removed right to fix it.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2023
What stops INEC from continuing to PVC collection till a day to election?

If they can't dedicate a few staff for continued collection of PVC for that long, then why not hand the PVCs over to Banks (even if it means making interested voters paying N500 for late collection)?

This waste of taxpayers money + disenfranchisement of legitimate voters is absolutely avoidable.

Are we serious at all in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Algold: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Northern politicians are wise in this area. They will organize dispatch riders to distribute vote cards to every nooks and crannies of their various state just to ensure no one is disenfranchised.
Southern politicians are the opposite... Looking for ways to rig election...

Rubbish

We are our own enemy

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Espelbengz(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Saturday never reach fear don the grip una with propaganda 😂😂😂😂
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Those are the pvc on unknown gun men dt have died.... Its useless
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Millimann: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2023
They are using Unknown gunmen.

They are also using Inec.

But God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Slynation(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2023
It's well....we all know the plans of this useless people which INEC is unfortunately promoting is to maintain that misconceptions that the South East has a low turn out of voters on every election and this has been going on for long...!!

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

You are obviously a child. You talk like one at least.

Send LocalStandard1 your location first as requested if you dare 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2023
I have my voters card, I know my polling unit and I'll vote! On saturday please be OBIDIENT&YUSFUL

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by bigdammyj: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Noted.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:
For those who care, we've had these before. The purpose is to makes you not trust the process so you don't bother to vote.

Exactly..
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Resources most be put together to get these PVCs to theowners immediately before this elections.

If Peter Obi doesn't win this elections cus they too much hate Igbos to give him, I might personally relocate to the East and join them in fighting for their Biafra! This is absolute degenerate wickedness!

What has these people done to Nigerians! What has the Igbos done to us?! I am very angry and emotional right now!

I might kill someone!! What extreme, unfounded, unimaginable, unfathomable, indescribable, pitch wickedness is this to a people? Is this how we hate them so much in this country?

Look at all these PVCs, and these are the ones discovered oh?

Pls don't renege on ur vow. Go back to ur East and let us live in peace in south west... Just leave your women for us... The men can go back and shout Biafra or death..

If you want to kill someone, make sure u kill your fellow tribemens
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by rickyrex(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2023
computer0810:
What the south east ppl are up to in dis coming election with all dis things dey r doing I don't know but what I know is dey will fail
your common sense should have told you that the owners of those pvc has been disenfrachised. Should the turnout of election result get low you will still be the one to insult them

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Livingstone124: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Resources most be put together to get these PVCs to theowners immediately before this elections.

If Peter Obi doesn't win this elections cus they too much hate Igbos to give him, I might personally relocate to the East and join them in fighting for their Biafra! This is absolute degenerate wickedness!calm down bros. Nigeria is seating dangerously at the keg of gun powder.

What has these people done to Nigerians! What has the Igbos done to us?! I am very angry and emotional right now!

I might kill someone!! What extreme, unfounded, unimaginable, unfathomable, indescribable, pitch wickedness is this to a people? Is this how we hate them so much in this country?

Look at all these PVCs, and these are the ones discovered oh?
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2023
Igbos and fake propagandas grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Chris Uba? / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.