Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi (28579 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Meet Brg Gen Aminu Kano-maude Who Stole Over N39bn Meant For Army Equipment / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Iloveu778:

Point of correction, I'm not supporting Tinubu, I'm not supporting any of them, I just find his use of words inappropriate, why curse anyone who refuses to support your candidate ? This is democracy nah ? I can support anyone I likes

No shaking, You no need to insult person. Just allow him behave like a Fanatic. No need to show Fantastic 4, Avengers and what have you. E no hold water. Allow him talk.
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2023
freshvine:

Chibok school principal was rewarded with a commissioner position after a good job by shettima.

Yeah and gej supporting millitants means he backed stealing of oil.

Chibok was.one of many kidnap and killings done in schools by Boko.It just happened to get more publicity.

It won't have happened if Gej and Shettima had been more quick on their feet. One of many reasons that apc took over.

Things which have gotten worse under Bubu by the way, before you start. Remember Dapchi, burninkebbi and the Baptist school.

That's why you should not vote for anyone who was in apc or pdp. Obi and tinubu and atiku and kwankwaso especially
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2023
gimakon:

And Kabiru Sokoto was found in his house hiding by the same Northerners... And he was never Pro BH?

Kabiru sokoto was found in adamawa and before then in Gombe. Never in Borno.
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by zakaribako200(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Lanre1st(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Can you read what you write again, who is Yoruba Christian among the Candidate?

You punish yourself by wasting your vote on unrealistic ambition. Tinubu was a governor and he never sidelined Christians faith in Lagos, he rather support them. Don’t let us be deceived, a vote for PO is a step to continue Fulani reign
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Kabiru sokoto was found in adamawa and before then in Gombe. Never in Borno.

This is not true o.
and why then was this woman saying that Kabiru was found in Shettimas house.? A northern woman at that!
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by MeineMutter: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Dr. Steve Igweze

Who dem be?
Association of Igbo peppo in the North. If dem like, make them form Tafabalewa-Ahmadu Bello-Maita Sule-Aminu Kano-Muritala Muhammed-Usman Danfodiyo Association, PDP and APC go wip dem, fl.og dem mama and papa join on Saturday.
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2023
gimakon:

This is not true o.
and why then was this woman saying that Kabiru was found in Shettimas house.? A northern woman at that!

Yawn. He was found in adamawa.( actually taraba)

I followed the case in the papers. He was never near shettima house

A random woman speaking is not facts.
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Lanre1st(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2023
gimakon:

This is not true o.
Fabricated lie, to de market him
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by deeva2: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2023
FEB 25 is already here.

Obi and his supporters go learn politic by force.

Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Yawn. He was found in adamawa.( actually taraba)

I followed the case in the papers. He was never near shettima house

A random woman speaking is not facts.

The matter serious o.
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by fortunateme: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2023
citizenY:

But you will vote for a born-again secessionist, abi ?
No. We can't vote for a known secessionist like thiefnubù who openly said that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2023
gimakon:

The matter serious o.

Better stop watching random Whatsapp videos.

Shettima that could not stay in Maiduguri with his family ( allegedly) said family being based in Abuja (allegedly) because of boko is now backing boko?

Okay
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Better stop watching random Whatsapp videos.

Shettima that could not stay in Maiduguri with his family ( allegedly) said family being based in Abuja (allegedly) because of boko is now backing boko?

Okay

Nothing like Random Videos uncle. Make i no talk or ask questions if something no day clear to me? Na so you day use do your own?
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by bewla(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2023
Kobonaire4:

The truth is, we need to make hard changes to make things get better, and neither obi or tinubu or atiku are willing to do so
Gbam the first sensitive person this morning
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by bewla(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2023
gimakon:

His track record proves better.
My father was a junior to Atiku, in Nigerian Customs. I know the stories he told us. Go to Adamawa, make verifications yourself about Atiku as Vice , you would be very amazed by the results.
I do not need to school you about APC. 8 years under them, you suppose know how far.
This it have not gone to America before and have not travel out but Lagos is improving

My son and daughter finish olevel here and I think it's ok when they do around Tinubu and fashola stroke abode era

Now it's not like that with this present governor

U can't compare Lagos to Ogun and Osun or Oyo in time of roads and schools
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2023
gimakon:

Nothing like Random Videos uncle. Make i no talk or ask questions if something no day clear to me? Na so you day use do your own?

Good morning
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Solocoin: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2023
All medical personnel in this house should stand by because BP his high
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Trustyourself: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by epkereamaka60858: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2023
God will punish me if I did not vote for Peter Obi and the same to you too if you fail to do itGod will punish me if I did not vote for Peter Obi and the same to you too if you fail to do it...
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by willibounce1(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Obi is coming cool

We stand gidigba on Obi mandate tongue.

Lol..adaobi is Cumming in the as.s.es of them ipob youths.
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Okiton: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Obi is not cumming anywhere!

Seems you don’t know Obi has done vasectomy
Obi is not cumming, rather it's ur father that is cumming on top of ur mother
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by MidasKinki: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zico5:
Fulani at work again. If they can hate Yoruba this much, is it Igbo they will accept at the odd hours. Obi should know that any support from northern oligarchy is nothing but ruse. They may not be educated but very wise politically.

Don't you think it's part of political wisdom to support a candidate that'll win. Point of correction North doesn't hate Yorubas. You have no evidence bar rumors and hard tales. Stop peddling these stuffs. If there's any hatred between North and Igbos, the hatred is mutual. We can go back to history to see who first started it but there's no need. It doesn't matter who was right or wrong. Going forward, we can all do things differently better. Remember, the North is after all a group of people where every individual will decide to support whoever they want.

As for odd hours, I have followed politics a little to have seen people changing support even at the death.
Re: Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
How market my brother ....hope you dey take HERO press the thing down...one Nigeria my Brother...BAT we move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit / Parents Of Six Kidnapped Students Storm Ambode’s Office / Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.