Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

My Hiring Experience So Far On Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Hiring Experience So Far On Nairaland (924 Views)

Please Feel Free To Share Your #experience So Others Can Learn From You. / Instiq Hiring Experience Dot Net Developer / Share Your Experience So Far On The Youwin Connect Second Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hiring Experience So Far On Nairaland by kamtrix(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2023
Nairaland has honestly been a blessing for me in so many ways. It's a good source of news and also a good place to talk to people. I sometimes see it as a restaurant or beer parlor where people come together to discuss certain topics and everybody is discussing different things and you can join in on any topic.

Another thing nairaland has helped me on so far is getting people for certain projects. I have by God's grace and favour been able to get quite a number of people from here to hire on different projects ranging different payment amounts, some low payments and some are high.
I have also use this platform by God's grace to get people for long-term and short-term projects as well. In my opinion, it's a very good place to hire people.
I have experienced so many types of people in my difference hiring activities on nairaland. Some of them I will categorise:

1. I have experience to those who suspect that what you want to do is something illegal even when it's not.
2. I have experience to those who suspect you are going to do use them to do your work and not pay them. I usually don't blame this but sometimes it gets awkward when they are very annoying like in a case where by the bank transfer takes a little while to get to you to them and the person who start insulting you as if you are at. And at the end of the day when they finally get it they start apologizing and trying to salvage the relationship they have already sorted. This is one problem with Nigerians. We have to learn the importance of relationship building.
4. I have also experienced Very wonderful people who are so reliable and always can be counted upon the. I've met a lot of smart and intelligent guys and ladies on this platform some of which now people I talk with on a regular basis.

I have come to appreciate the fact that nairaland is filled with people from so many walks of life. I have met many people who I later discovered are Nairalanders and I have also met quite a number of nairalanders who I really became friends with.
But the beautiful thing I find here is everyone is willing to learn and everybody there is someone who is truly hungry for knowledge and eager to learn something new.

I really hope this little article gets you to see some of the things you can benefit from nairaland. For people who need jobs always keep your eyes on the job section because a lot of jobs are posted they're both official jobs and also certain gigs. There are a lot of ways people can make money online and nairaland, in my opinion is one place that really helps to connect people with other people. There are other similar platforms all over the world, but for Nigeria, nairaland is so well tailored to meet the needs of the Nigerian who needs to connect and get opinions that are not biased.
Though, I also have certain reservations about the platform.

Now, I have also launched a new project called Lay Institute of Digital Skills (LIDS) and nairaland has been very useful to promote it. For those who want to learn any new digital skill,
feel free to register on our google form and you will be able to learn a new digital skill that you can monetize in less than 24 hours. We also give free certificate after you complete your certification test. All of this is 100% free.
Thank you!

Lay Institute of Digital Skills: link in comments

4 Likes

Re: My Hiring Experience So Far On Nairaland by PPIA: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Gd

1 Like

Re: My Hiring Experience So Far On Nairaland by Ogadijan: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wow
Good

1 Like

Re: My Hiring Experience So Far On Nairaland by Karlifate: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
kamtrix:
Nairaland has honestly been a blessing for me in so many ways. It's a good source of news and also a good place to talk to people. I sometimes see it as a restaurant or beer parlor where people come together to discuss certain topics and everybody is discussing different things and you can join in on any topic.

Another thing nairaland has helped me on so far is getting people for certain projects. I have by God's grace and favour been able to get quite a number of people from here to hire on different projects ranging different payment amounts, some low payments and some are high.
I have also use this platform by God's grace to get people for long-term and short-term projects as well. In my opinion, it's a very good place to hire people.
I have experienced so many types of people in my difference hiring activities on nairaland. Some of them I will categorise:

1. I have experience to those who suspect that what you want to do is something illegal even when it's not.
2. I have experience to those who suspect you are going to do use them to do your work and not pay them. I usually don't blame this but sometimes it gets awkward when they are very annoying like in a case where by the bank transfer takes a little while to get to you to them and the person who start insulting you as if you are at. And at the end of the day when they finally get it they start apologizing and trying to salvage the relationship they have already sorted. This is one problem with Nigerians. We have to learn the importance of relationship building.
4. I have also experienced Very wonderful people who are so reliable and always can be counted upon the. I've met a lot of smart and intelligent guys and ladies on this platform some of which now people I talk with on a regular basis.

I have come to appreciate the fact that nairaland is filled with people from so many walks of life. I have met many people who I later discovered are Nairalanders and I have also met quite a number of nairalanders who I really became friends with.
But the beautiful thing I find here is everyone is willing to learn and everybody there is someone who is truly hungry for knowledge and eager to learn something new.

I really hope this little article gets you to see some of the things you can benefit from nairaland. For people who need jobs always keep your eyes on the job section because a lot of jobs are posted they're both official jobs and also certain gigs. There are a lot of ways people can make money online and nairaland, in my opinion is one place that really helps to connect people with other people. There are other similar platforms all over the world, but for Nigeria, nairaland is so well tailored to meet the needs of the Nigerian who needs to connect and get opinions that are not biased.
Though, I also have certain reservations about the platform.

Now, I have also launched a new project called Lay Institute of Digital Skills (LIDS) and nairaland has been very useful to promote it. For those who want to learn any new digital skill,
feel free to register on our google form and you will be able to learn a new digital skill that you can monetize in less than 24 hours. We also give free certificate after you complete your certification test. All of this is 100% free.
Thank you!

Lay Institute of Digital Skills: link in comments

Your hiring experience made you skip number 3

2 Likes

Re: My Hiring Experience So Far On Nairaland by kamtrix(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Karlifate:

Your hiring experience made you skip number 3
Lol. I've honestly forgotten what number 3 was
Re: My Hiring Experience So Far On Nairaland by kamtrix(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thank you all for reading

(1) (Reply)

English Teaching Opportunities World-wide / Career Seminar / Intern For Oil Supply Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.