Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu (1072 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts / Yakasai: APC Might Field Tinubu Or Osinbajo In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by mayor02(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Think people. This game of politics is deep
What if the cashless policy is a weapon to help APC and Tinubu win this election.
What if all this CBN drama is all a script that they are acting

Now people don’t have cash, and we must feed. The desperation for cash will make vote buying very easy and cheap.

If votes are being bought for 10k before, now even with 5k people will be in a hurry to sell their votes just to get that cash so as to avoid bank long queue

This Nigerian politicians are master planners, so don’t believe all what you see.

This policy is a 2-way thing, it is either they are telling us the truth about why they are enforcing the policy or they are deceiving us like they always do

Saturday is near. Time will tell
*just thinking aloud*

5 Likes

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by naijapikin2(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Yes the absence of cash may cause people to sell their votes . Cheaply.

But we... Rather I hope the nation gets OBI-dient

Datti-zit
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by funb01: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2023
This has been my position on this issue. I shared this earlier this week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2023
May be a possibility. I agree.

1 Like

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by christistruth01: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2023
One thing about Buhari is that he doesn't do eye Service

If he is Campaigning for Tinubu he supports him

4 Likes

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by GeorgWashinton: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Another black slave imagining what is far from the truth.

Lissen, God is only setting confusion between the evil ones so PO of LP can win a landslide election.

1 Like

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Osibajo2023: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Let obidient stay online for campaigning, we TINUBU foot solders are working with people that matters, 35votes in bag for Jagaban in my polling boot, continue clicking likes here, useless Igbo party, 13months doctors strike party, education is not meant for the poor party

9 Likes

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by rickpat(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2023
I'm so glad that people are now seeing this from another angle... POLITICIANS can never be understood...I feel this election would have many drama, hopefully no violence,let the people's choice win

4 Likes

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Hopium: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2023
as
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by jogojogo: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2023
See theory
So why will they be playing game?
How does that brighten Tinunu's chances?
There's isn't any need for that so this can't be through.
Buhari prefers Atiku's to Asiwaju rather. .and will do anything to weakened every chance thst favors Tinubu

My opimion
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Wailers coven....
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by jefdr001: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
from another angle.. give them old cash, alot of it. tell them tinubu will revert pmb decision once president and they would be able to use the old cash. more like commit them for a course with old cash

1 Like

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Lionnation: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2023
I have about this before now
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by mayor02(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
rickpat:
I'm so glad that people are now seeing this from another angle... POLITICIANS can never be understood...I feel this election would have many drama, hopefully no violence,let the people's choice win

So much drama already, many more drama to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by mayor02(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
jefdr001:
from another angle.. give them old cash, alot of it. tell them tinubu will revert pmb decision once president and they would be able to use the old cash. more like commit them for a course with old cash

Hmm
Another good viewing point. Politics is survival of the smartness

1 Like

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Whether cash, cashless or transfer, Nigerians have already rejected Tinubu & APC. Period.

1 Like

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Pascal9: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why are they in court, can't you see, a whole Tinubu campaigning and running for president, do you even feel it in Lagos, my local government council is dry unlike before, bro the thing hook them no be small
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Donpuffy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
mayor02:
What if the cashless policy is a weapon to help APC and Tinubu win this election.

Now people don’t have cash, and we must feed. The desperation for cash will make vote buying very easy and cheap.

If votes are being bought for 10k before, now even with 5k people will be in a hurry to sell their votes just to get that cash so as to avoid bank long queue

This Nigerian politicians are master planners, so don’t believe all what you see.

This policy is a 2-way thing, it is either they are telling us the truth about why they are enforcing the policy or they are deceiving us like they always do

*just thinking aloud*

Yes, someone is speaking my mind.

I thought about it at the onset, it can be the strategy adopted by APC to take everyone by surprise.

Politics is a bad game.
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by inoki247: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na wetin I dey talk since all this days be buh doz kid will always come with abuse they don't think until dere Theory fail dem....

Naso dem use Tradermoni scam people everybody was on sleeping mode when people go soji e don late...

I don comment Abt them playing us nd the opposition no dey see am severally buh doz kid that don't know more than abuse will always mention someone to talk jargons....

On the old note sef dey are using it to campaign that when Tinubu enters all will be valid again imagine someone with 20k old note before he vote he go reason am....

The thing na game....
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Heavensent01(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
No No obidients don't let's be tired with the hate on Tinubu, Buhari is trying his best to make sure Peter obi is swear in at

Amadioha shrine

you igbo are complete neophyte as far politics is concern, you people will learn post election grin

funny tribe grin
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Srredkita(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
mayor02:

*just thinking aloud*
and where is the cash that will be used buy millions of Nigerian vote
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by mayor02(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Heavensent01:
No No obidients don't let's be tired with the hate on Tinubu, Buhari is trying his best to make sure Peter obi is swear in at

Amadioha shrine

you igbo are complete neophyte as far politics is concern, you people will learn post election grin

funny tribe grin

Everything is not tribal war, we are all Nigerians and we want a better country for everyone.
What have you gained by being tribal
The Igbo states are very much more developed than the south West states. Lagos is the only bragging point and that is sad for the west.
Think bro. Stop settling for mediocrity. We can have better
We deserve better
We are all Nigerians
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
mayor02:

*just thinking aloud*
How?
Apc governors played their cards too early. They overreacted too fast and because of that, they created an Image to the masses that these governors have an ulterior motive in ensuring the naira redesign policy doesn't see the light of day.

Also, the cash issue is divided into 3 parts;
1. The money they will use for campaigning, salaries, logistics and every other thing.

2. Money they will use for vote buying

3. Money they will keep after the elections. Mind you, the millions and billions the governors have stashed in their various houses will soon turn to tissue paper. Hence they can't be happy. Any new note they see, they will keep it.

Even the army has come out to say the policy is really helping them fight against insurgency.

Hence your assertions about Buhari helping Tinubu is outrightly and Totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Felabrity: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Everything is working against Tinubu..
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by mayor02(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

How?
Apc governors played their cards too early. They overreacted too fast and because of that, they created an Image to the masses that these governors have an ulterior motive in ensuring the naira redesign policy doesn't see the light of day.

Also, the cash issue is divided into 3 parts;
1. The money they will use for campaigning, salaries, logistics and every other thing.

2. Money they will use for vote buying

3. Money they will keep after the elections. Mind you, the millions and billions the governors have stashed in their various houses will soon turn to tissue paper. Hence they can't be happy. Any new note they see, they will keep it.

Even the army has come out to say the policy is really helping them fight against insurgency.

Hence your assertions about Buhari helping Tinubu is outrightly and Totally wrong.

Nairaland have very intelligent and critical thinking people
Very Good and enlightening argument
We are learning
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Heavensent01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
mayor02:

Everything is not tribal war, we are all Nigerians and we want a better country for everyone.
What have you gained by being tribal
The Igbo states are very much more developed than the south West states. Lagos is the only bragging point and that is sad for the west.
Think bro. Stop settling for mediocrity. We can have better
We deserve better
We are all Nigerians

shut up, Tinubu is an achiever, Peter obi achieved nothing as Anambra gov, I served in his state

search for Peter obi testimonies on Facebook thru google and see the shame you're telling me to shun competent Tinubu for

Igbo have brain blind you people state of reasoning, I will vote for Obiano ahead of that media gov Obi

you no nothing so shut up
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Walai(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nope, i was thinking along this line until APC governors rushed to supreme court.
From my understanding of Buhari, He really wants to fight corruption but the people around him frustrated his efforts.
This time, he is all out for it.
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
See the comments above are all APC followers fooling themselves

APC plan ko , Buhari plan ni ..
Rubbish

Tinubu has lost this election because there won't be enough cash for him to buy votes ...
Re: APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu by Ruggedniggaone: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
mayor02:

*just thinking aloud*
nonsense

(1) (Reply)

I Hope APC/INEC Its Ready For What Its Coming!!! / US NBC News: Violence Erupts After Flawed Nigerian Presidential Elections / How Peter Obi Shot Himself In The Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.