Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

AI Chatbot For FB, Instagram, Social Media Pages Using Chatgpt and ManyChat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AI Chatbot For FB, Instagram, Social Media Pages Using Chatgpt and ManyChat (283 Views)

How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? / Instagram Social Media Influencer Cu_student Is A Scammer!! Beware!! / How To Create Sales Pages Using Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AI Chatbot For FB, Instagram, Social Media Pages Using Chatgpt and ManyChat by ctec(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2023
I will build a chatbot for your business's social media and messaging platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, and WhatsApp. Using Chatgpt and ManyChats, we connect the chatbot to OpenAI's API, allowing it to respond to customer inquiries and messages using artificial intelligence.
This AI chatbot is an efficient and cost-effective way to provide personalized customer support, saving you time and resources while improving customer satisfaction.

Whether you run an online or retail store, a real estate agency, a hotel or restaurant, or any other type of business, the chatbot can be customized to fit your own specific needs. With its seamless integration into your existing platforms, like WhatsApp and Instagram, the chatbot acts as a messenger bot, providing a convenient way for customers to get in touch with you.

Contact me for discussion to have your own AI chatbot integrated into your website or social media account. Call or WhatsApp 07034528746
Re: AI Chatbot For FB, Instagram, Social Media Pages Using Chatgpt and ManyChat by Clodmiran: 6:44pm On Jan 23
What I find particularly exciting is how versatile this chatbot can be.
Re: AI Chatbot For FB, Instagram, Social Media Pages Using Chatgpt and ManyChat by Cartianin: 7:13pm On Jan 23
I've been exploring the possibilities of ChatGPT, and it's fascinating stuff. Personally, I'm still uncovering its potential, and here's something I stumbled upon - you can create interactive conversations in Facebook Messenger. But your AI chatbot sounds like a game-changer for businesses looking to streamline customer support. Having a chatbot that uses ChatGPT and ManyChat for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, and WhatsApp is a smart move. Whether it's an online store, a restaurant, or any business, the ability to customize the chatbot to specific needs is impressive.

(1) (Reply)

Remitano Launches Reusd Stable Coin ( RENEC Dollar) / How To Sell Core To Naira / Top 5 Global Shipping And Logistics Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.