Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Decree In The Name Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Decree In The Name Of God (102 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / CONVID _ 19, A Decree In The Universe / Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Decree In The Name Of God by thinkmoney(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2023
I strongly by the power of God come against, every kind of sleep, unwarranted visit by Jezebels that didnt consider one before, football training, fear and doubt,laziness and TV programmes that will want to stop all good people from walking down to their polling units on Saturday to do the great work of rescuing the country IJN (amen).

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: NLC And The Labour Party Encourage Workers To Vote / Flashback: Nnamdi Azikiwe Says The Time Is Right For Peace In Nigeria August1969 / The King MAKER Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.