Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Latest Review Of Fintoch Defi Lending | Is Fintoch Legit Or A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Latest Review Of Fintoch Defi Lending | Is Fintoch Legit Or A Scam? (6253 Views)

Is Fintoch A Scam? Scam Reviews . What You Should Know / Latest Review Of Vidilook | Is Vidilook A Scam Or Legit? / What Is Fintoch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Review Of Fintoch Defi Lending | Is Fintoch Legit Or A Scam? by autofreak2020(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Yes, Fintoch Is Paying.

He chatted with me on WhatsApp that I should help him with The Latest Review of Fintoch Defi Lending. He likes to know if Fintoch is legit or a scam, and this is what I did in this video.

I have taken my time to unfold the mystery behind Fintoch so that you can make better and informed financial decisions.

Make sure that you watch my review till the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RREWThnWsTY
Re: The Latest Review Of Fintoch Defi Lending | Is Fintoch Legit Or A Scam? by takicis1(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2023
To THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT FINTOCH IS.

What is Fintoch?

Call or whatapp me
for more details
090 25 71 23 07

In short with easy
to understand language, it's short like this

Fintoch is like a Savings and Loan Bank, but in Block Chain cr y p to format Secured By smart contracts. Web 3.0
Anyone, can directly check the Block Chain and see who borrows how much, who can profit how much.. who has how much capital.. because Block Chain is transparent and De centralized, No admin control

What is this Bank Fintoch product?
1. Save (Lending & Borrowing)
2. Cr yp to Loans
3. F T H token ..

If we lend (Lending)
we will earn daily 1% profit from our capital +1.5% interest from our compounded profit if we did not withdraw them.
.... we can withdraw any time we like💰💰

Where does the Fintoch company pay our profit from?

From those who Borrow (Loan) members can borrow capital from Fintoch to be used for trading.. on Pan cake Swap. Whatever the profit from the trading platforms , it belongs to the Borrower.
The Fintoch company only asks for an admin fee of 2.5% of the Loan value ...fintoch hybriid tech monitors the loan & no one can cheat Fin toch... to take the loan ensure you are an excellent trader & you must have 50% security amount.

The process of sending money in Fintoch takes place on the block chain, directly, without admin..

Never send your money to anyone, Your money stays in your Fintoch wallet

So we can send and receive money directly in seconds.

Call or whatapp me
To get started.
090 25 71 23 07
Fintoch Lending Contract 7 days after every 7days you can choose to withdraw your capital at zero fees. .

However, if you leave your capital in fintoch for 63days, you will make 100% profit, means 200% returns
How much can I expect to earn

You earn 100% within 63 days so if you invest $200 after 63 days it will be $400..., you invest 10,000$ >> you will have 20,000$

When am I able to withdraw

Your Capital is only locked for 7 days.. after that, if you want to take it, you can withdraw it at ZERO fees.

Profits can be withdrawn daily at 5% charges...

How much do we get?

Every day we get 1% profit from lending, as long as the capital is still in the Lending program, every day you will receive 1% profit.. + 1.5% interest on compounded profits ..total gains 2.5% a day💰💰 100% in 63days, 6400% in 12months(1year)

How much is the minimum investment?

100 USD,
what will we get?
Every day receive 1% profit from the capital we lend..
We can withdraw profits daily, but if profits not withdrawn, we earn additional 1.5% interest on Compounded profits

How much is minimum withdraw.
just 1 USDT

Do I have to recruit new members?

You don't have to, we don't have to invite people to still get 1% profit per day..but if you want to invite people to join there is no problem.. in fact you will get more profit....

I want to have a profit of 100 USD per day, how much should I invest?

10,000 USD.. so that we can get 1% per day = 100 USD.

Call or whatapp me
Patrick
for more details
090 25 71 23 07

I only have a capital of 100 USD, but I want to have a profit of 100 USD -$10,000++ per day,is it possible?

Yes, when you run the affiliate business.. you will get 15% profit from the 1% profit of the members we invite..+ 10% on Second level

When your team size exceed 50,000$ in investment .you are ranked GM(general manager) and you start daily salary of $100 to $449 this is from profit rebate 20% of entire team...which increases upto 60% depending on your rank

as your team continues to develop you could earn even $10,000 daily....there members earning that!!!

If done with the right business strategy, even those of us who have capital of 100 can get a profit of 100 USD per day or even more!!

Also if you have 50,000$ as an Investment... we will show you how to earn 750$ daily instead of just 500$!!!

Call or whatapp me
PATRICK
for more details
090 25 71 23 07

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Packing Bag Direct From Factory / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria, Others To Hit $75bn – Osinbajo / How Do I Start Up A Business With 700,000 As A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.