Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Is Fintoch? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Fintoch? (2494 Views)

Is Fintoch A Scam? Scam Reviews . What You Should Know / Fintoch - A Safe System / The Latest Review Of Fintoch Defi Lending | Is Fintoch Legit Or A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Fintoch? by oliseh247: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
What is Fintoch?

πŸ“Œ1. Fintoch explores Savings (lending) and loans (borrowing) in the crypto BlockChain format.
Anyone can check BlockChain directly to know who borrowed, how much, how much profit can anyone make... who invested how much... because BlockChain is transparent.. Decentralize Finance.. Finance is not Centralized. Anyone can check publicly..

πŸ“Œ2. What is this Fintoch Bank product?
Save (Lending)
Borrow (Loan)
FTH tokens..

πŸ“Œ3. If we lend (Lending) ,
we will get 1% yield.. per day. from the capital we invest..
Fintoch companies pay our profit money from where?
From those who Borrow (Loan) members can borrow capital from Fintoch to be used for trading.. trading on Pancake Swap.. whatever profit from the trade belongs to the Borrower.. Fintoch companies only ask for an admin fee of 2.5% of the Loan value the..
πŸ“Œ 4. The process of sending money in Fintoch, takes place on the blockchain, direct, without admin..
So we can send and receive money directly in seconds.

what is the calculation like?
πŸ‘πŸ½.

Free Fintoch Lending Contract how long it's up to us..
Capital is only locked for 7 days... after that, if we want to take it, it can be taken at any time.. it can be withdrawn immediately.. and we withdraw capital, there are no additional admin fees..
How much do we get? Every day we can profit from lending 1%,
As long as the capital is still in the Lending program, receive 1% profit every day.

How much is the minimum investment? 100 USD, or 1.6 million rupiah..
what will we get?

Receive 1% profit every day from the capital we lend.
If Lending 100 USD, we get 1% = 1 USD per day,
Lending 1000 USD = 10 USD per day
Lending 10,000 USD = 100 USD per day..
etc.,.
And there is a Reinvest feature, meaning that if the profit has not been taken, it means it is still in the Lending program, then the profit is added to our capital... so the amount of capital will increase... ( auto reinvest)
So we receive it every day it becomes 1.5%..
How long can we get 100% profit = return on investment?
Because of this invest + Reinvest
The count.. not until 100 days.. but on day 63 or 2 months, our profit will be 100%..

100% return on investment on day 63.. because there was a reinvest earlier..
..πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

πŸ“Œ
Does this Fintoch business have to recruit new members?
No, we don't have to invite people to still get 1% profit per day.
but if you want to invite people to join there is no problem.. instead we can get more profit..

I want to have a profit of 100 USD per day, how much should I invest?
Then we have to invest 10,000 USD.. so we can get 1% per day = 100 USD.

πŸ“Œ
I only have a capital of 100 USD, but I want to have a profit of 100 USD per day, what can I do?
Yes, you can, by running an affiliate business... we will get 15% profit from the 1% profit of the member we invite.
If done with the right business strategy, even those of us who have 100 capital can profit 100 USD per day.
This can be achieved in just 2.3 months if you are serious about working on this business. there is teamwork that will help how to get 100 USD per day with small capital.
🀘🏽🀘🏽🀘🏽

Click the link below
πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ
website.fintoch.io/created_wallet_id?langId=en&invite_id=IDa4b480335551f4ae716953a6855cc56ef00ed4e6

WhatsApp chat me 2 3 4 8 0 3 9 4 5 4 6 7 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQwM2bbwsBo

Copy And Paste This In Your Browser
website.fintoch.io/created_wallet_id?langId=en&invite_id=IDa4b480335551f4ae716953a6855cc56ef00ed4e6
Re: What Is Fintoch? by ANTAX99: 5:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Show your earning proof.
Re: What Is Fintoch? by parisx(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
What is Fintoch?
Re: What Is Fintoch? by imhere: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fintoch is a nice project, you can read more about it here and also get to see some earnings. Join our zoom meetings to know more
https://www.enibest.com.ng/online-business/fintoch-block-chain-bank/
Re: What Is Fintoch? by takicis1(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2023
FINTOCH BLOCKCHAIN | WHAT IS FINTOCH?

Fintoch is a P2P blockchain finance platform focused on blockchain financial market innovation.

Fintoch provides diversified financial services, with its main business being lending, investing, and financing. Propri etary block chain security technology" HyBriid " allows users to enjoy risk-free blockchain investments.

Developed in more than 10 countries :
Call or whatapp me
To get started.
Patrick
090 25 71 23 07

Fintoch Has An Investment Program.

✍ Passive Plan (100% - 63 Days)
βœ… Contract Only 7 Days.
βœ… Minimum join at least $100.
βœ… Profit 1% / day.
βœ… If profit is not withdrawn, automatically profit auto compounds 1.5% / day.

✍ Excess :
βœ… Gains can be in withdrawal whenever it's a matter of seconds.
βœ… Minimum withdrawal - $1.00
βœ… After 7 days contract, is free to withdraw capital or continue to invest.
βœ… Automatic reinvest system.

✍ ACTIVE BONUSES IN FINTOCH

1) Rebate Bonus Levels 1 and 2
βœ… Rebate from Level 1 - 15% from the passive bonus of Level 1.
βœ… Rebate from Level 2 - 10% from the passive bonus of Level 2.

2) Manager Bonus (Passive Team Unlimited Level Bonus Rebate)
βœ… GM - 20%
βœ… VP - 30%
βœ… SVP - 40%
βœ… ED - 50%
βœ… MD - 60%

CAPTMETA | FINTOCH | BLOCKCHAIN | DEFI | WEB3 | HYBRIID | P2P

The best thing to do is make a decision quickly. Don't delay it. Opportunity doesn't come twice. Do you want to be a spectator or watch, the decision is in your hand.

Are you ready to receive money every day at Fintoch? Let's join my team now.

How to create a Fintoch account :

1) Click on the Fintoch link from the sponsor.
2) Click "Create Wallet".
3) Copy his "Wallet ID".
4) Download the Apps.
5) Click "Create Wallet".
6) Enter copied "Wallet ID".
7) Create a password.
cool Click wallet back up.
9) Keep the 12 keywords in order and don't tell anyone.
10) Done.

Immediately take your position and be part of the success of FINTOCH.

TO REGISTER ✍✍✍

Call or whatapp me
To get started.
090 25 71 23 07

Fintoch is Your Digital Bank.

CAPT META | FINTOCH | BLOCK CHAIN | DEFI | WEB 3 | HY BRIID | P2P

The best thing to do is make a decision quickly. Don't delay it. Opportunity doesn't come twice. Do you want to be a spectator or watch, the decision is in your hand.

Patrick
Call or whatapp me
To get started.
090 25 71 23 07

Connect Fintoch With Trust Wallet

Re: What Is Fintoch? by Gbenga4ever1411: 10:11pm On May 03, 2023
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "fintoch." It is possible that you meant "fintech," which is short for financial technology. Fintech refers to the use of technology to improve and streamline financial services. This can include mobile banking, online lending, digital payments, and more. Fintech has revolutionized the financial industry in recent years, making it more accessible, efficient, and convenient for consumers and businesses alike. If you have any more specific questions about fintech, please let me know!
Re: What Is Fintoch? by Wiwixi9(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-bFlBo5yo

If u invested dat money here? U for done recover 100% ur cash in 2 months. Risk free.
watapp me for more details
a business bin an ce is recommending n promoting. No be sca m or po nzi.
Research abt it.
Call or whatapp me
To get started.
090 25 71 23 07
click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wpqdQMcegs

Wit 100$ invested in fintoch?U can be earning 1$ daily.Browse abt fintoch on YouTube ,google,facebook,IG, bi na nc e & twitter check for scam reviews.If u see any? Show me.We hav zoom calls 3x in a week.dat 100$+ in ur bank can't give u even 1% in a month.Make the rite decision today.Ask me how.
chat me up now.
090 25 71 23 07
Take this serious

Re: What Is Fintoch? by imhere: 1:30pm On May 12, 2023
Binance has over the years maintained her integrity, Binance don't talk about programs but this time Binance talks about FINTOCH because of the technology involved. There are about five different articles about Fintoch on binance. Not only Binance, Forbes, Yahoo finance and several other financial media have show cased the Fintoch Hybriid technology.

Fintoch HYBRIID technology is a paradigm shift not only in the DeFi system but in the entire blockchain. This technology has attracted who is who in ICT world, blockchain, crypto enthusiasts etc. It is πŸ’― decentralised system. You can withdraw whatever you have on Fintoch wallet from token pocket, metamask, safepal imtoken, trust wallet etc

Join us today and watch your money making more money for you with the utmost peace of mind.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glB7Em8DOHg
Re: What Is Fintoch? by Sinaje9(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2023

Imagine all the money u had lost in som online businesses.
If u invested dat money here? U would hav recover 100% ur cash in 2 months. Risk free.
watapp me for more details
a business bin an ce is recommending n promoting. Not a sca m or po nzi.
Research abt it.
Call or whatapp me
To get started.
090 25 71 23 07
click

Wit 100$ invested in fintoch?U can be earning 1$ daily.Browse abt fintoch on YouTube ,google,facebook,IG, bi na nc e & twitter check for scam reviews.If u see any? Show me.We hav zoom calls 3x in a week.dat 100$+ in ur bank can't give u even 1% in a month.Make the rite decision today.Ask me how.
chat me up now.
090 25 71 23 07
Watch the videos in da links above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hrwKKIWyI

Call or whatapp me
To get started.
090 25 71 23 07
To get started today.

Re: What Is Fintoch? by Sinaje9(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2023
WHAT U SHOULD KNOW ABT FINTOCH.
Watch this videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1bXk6YLzAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hrwKKIWyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciCTizKo62U

Call or whatapp me
To get started.
090 25 71 23 07
1. Fintoch is legally registered in the USA

2. They’ve received approval from the Hong Kong government to operate

3. There’s a Hong Kong office and one can cash out fiat money from ATM with the Fintoch app

3. They have received approval from the South African government to operate and even file tax returns

4. Fintoch has real management, not anonymous hiding behind anything

5. Fintoch has held many global live events including several launches in Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong and coming soon to Africa where Nigeria May be the African HQ

6. They also held the hackathon event last year. In this event, industry experts gather to scrutinize and access ur business or app. Any vulnerability found would be published and ur business won’t see light of day. It was a success.

7. Fintoch has even thrown a challenge globally that anyone able to detect a worm, malware, Trojan or back door in its chain or app should bring it out for I think $60,000 reward.
....No one has been able to provide anything yet.

8. Fintoch is de centralized meaning they ar not in control of ur funds. Ur funds are safe in a secured block chain. If Fintoch fails, they don’t have ur money to go with.

9. U can access ur funds even with trust wallet, Meta Mask, Bit Keep or any de centralized wallet cuz u interact directly with the block chain and not Fintoch as a company.

10. By this, everything is automated so ur deposit, withdrawals, etc are all approved by the block chain. No individual of the company controls any such activity.

11. Fintoch has received a trust score of 87% in few months of launch by Certik (Sky net), one of the best auditing firms in our industry. If Cer tik says a project is safe, it’s indeed safe.

12. Streams of revenue generation is known. Many businesses will tell U they r trading, min ing c r y pt o, doing arb itra ge etc but there’s nothing to show. If anything, they r self made or manipulated.

Based on these, I stamp in Fintoch as a good business to do.
THANKS

Call or whatapp me
To get started.
090 25 71 23 07

(1) (Reply)

The SCAM called Consummate Traders / 2018 Business And Investment Opportunity / Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.