Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) (47867 Views)

Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Mercisharelove(f): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2023

172 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Trust22(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Lol... Obidients are everywhere.. We shall deliver peter the rock on Saturday

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Nice one

Reach me for your , proposal's, project writing, power point presentation, thesis e.t.c

For more information check my signature and contact me

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by PlayMaker14: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2023
He thinks money can buy everything just like the way he bought Regina Daniels...

This one has no business with politics.

698 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Coolsperm: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Honestly peter Obi is the best

646 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by N3TRAL: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2023
A creche of naive babies singing for the camera.

For the umpteenth time, there will be a geometric increase in suicide rates on the 27th of February grin

31 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Winnersunited: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

For the umpteenth time, there will be a geometric increase in suicide rates on the 27th of February grin
Most likely from your State, since that's your wish. Goodluck!!!

560 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by N3TRAL: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Winnersunited:
Most likely from your State, since that's your wish. Goodluck!!!

I'm not disputing the fact. Most of them will come from my state and region.

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Brendaniel: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

So you will be happy to see your fellow citizens die because of politics, I want Peter Obi to win to do everyone good including Tinubu supporters, why should I wish for my fellow citizens to suffer because my candidate won and I want the same country to be like America or better than America, is that how America got to where they are?

How do you guys reason this way,part of the reason why I cannot support Tinubu is because there is problem with his ticket, it lacks equity and justice and would reflect if he wins.

What kind of human beings are you people, you do politics without logic,sympathy or empathy.

Back to the topic, when I tell some people that Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR) they want to argue otherwise even though they know the truth, but this video confirms it again that...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

475 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Hopium: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
See them! That's all they want - the social media clout and the attention.

Peter Obi understood this and he deployed his strategy. Ned is using the same strategy along with Regina - double combo.

After this election, politicians will understudy this social media frenzy and curate online strategies before the next election cycle.

The fellow below me said natural love. cheesy Natural ko. Organic ni.

They are tools in the hand of Ned. He's letting them fams with Regina because she has the youth appeal. They will make IG live videos, selfies with Regina and Ned in the background. Na them go still market Ned on social media platform, whatsapp status, twitter, instagram etc. They will claim clout "I dey with Regina" and patapata, Ned go give them drinks, snacks and shinkini money inside white envelope. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Natural love can never be bought..... they should carry their okrika love go we no want rat biting and blowing air on our feet anymore. This is the era where election will be determined by people choice on social media world.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Hopium: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Hopium:
See them! That's all they want - the social media clout and the attention.

Peter Obi understood this and he deployed his strategy. Ned is using the same strategy along with Regina - double combo.

After this election, politicians will understudy this social media frenzy and curate online strategies before the next election cycle.

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Mercisharelove(f): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Thomas

15 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by ubest1(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Both offline & online we are more than them

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Mercisharelove(f): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2023
They will never believe until they see and say blessed is Peter Obi of the most high God.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Ckonnet: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Creche babies that are smarter than some dumb ass elders like you.

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Madridstar(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

creche of naive babies just want a new Nigeria and they are wise, but you adults dont want to be free from APC chains. That's why they call you guys urchins, no future ambition, you dont wan to be free at all. We praying for your type

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Okiton: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin

Even oga Ned know say Nigeria is for Obi
Him no just wan agree make PD.pig no talk say oga Ned dae do anti party

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by IpobAntidote: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
Honestly peter Obi is the best

For Biafuro not Nigeria.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by ClearFlair: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
We want real change

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by computer0810(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
It will be a slap on okowa and a useless choice for atiku if he fails to deliver delta state for PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Tflex01: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obidients are PDP lite.

They will both share what is suppose to be a block vote against Asiwaju.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by kk2027: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Money politics in the mud

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by tonykester: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023

Bass boombox home rechargeable speaker 🔊🔇🔇🔊

80watts

14,400mah

RGB light 🚨🚨

Pay on delivery via 🚚🚚 courier service

Call or WhatsApp

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by NothingDoMe: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
I said Delta is for Obi. We nor dey play for here. All them Okowa and Agege dey famzy with us.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by meum: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nigeria Decides

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by bigdammyj: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Noted.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by loosecanon50(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Ebuka78: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by lovewins: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Suicide isn't exactly something you joke with.

There are other ways to banter.

Do better

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by Lista14(f): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pure love! True love!! Organic love!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) by xpressionx(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.