Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Highly Experienced E-book Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Highly Experienced E-book Writers Needed (183 Views)

An Experienced E-book Writer Needed / Urgent Recruitment For Highly Experienced Long-Term E-book Writers / Long Term Experienced E-book Writers Needed Asap!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highly Experienced E-book Writers Needed by WriterGuru(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2023
I am looking to hire highly experienced ghostwriters to develop AI-free and plagiarism-free ebooks.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

1. Conducting in-depth research on product-related topics to develop original content.
2. Assisting in writing product descriptions that will appeal to customers.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Proficient in Microsoft Word
2. Excellent writing and editing skills
3. Ability to learn fast and must possess a PC (please don’t apply if you don’t have a PC)
4. You must have a premium Grammarly account and a very reliable plagiarism checker
4. Ability to pay attention to detail
5. Ability to meet deadlines

SCOPE OF WORK:

Each ebook should be about 10,000 - 20,000 words or as specifically indicated by me.

Research Areas:
The research area spans technical books, medical books, animal husbandry, business and finance etc.

Note: I will provide you with the titles and a detailed table of content with the specific websites to use to help you in your research. An interview will be conducted, and the deadline for submission of an ebook is 12 days or less. Upon completing a project, another project will be shared with you immediately. So, there is always work to do

Contact me on whatsapp: 0 9 1 2 3 5 8 0 4 9 0

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Is This The Impossible? / Road Side Bread Should..how To Start One / Synw Commends President Buhari For Signing Copyright Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.