Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi (33092 Views)

Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Abuja People Hold Early Morning Buhari Must Go Protest| #buharimustgo / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by obrian888: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Neckpresser101:
And I saw a poll showing PDP winning Delta

I wan laugh die

Okowa is going to loose in his own poling booth

Delta state 1000% obidient wink

you are more than correct, Obidient all the way, Okowa will pay for his sins, using our money to finance Atifkulooted USD rain during the presidential primary of the PDP and coming back to more to finance a campaign which he knows he is going to fail, rotten teeth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by Neckpresser101: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
obrian888:

you are more than correct, Obidient all the way, Okowa will pay for his sins, using our money to finance Atifkulooted USD rain during the presidential primary of the PDP and coming back to more to finance a campaign which he knows he is going to fail, rotten teeth.
cheesy💔
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by ponishah: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Neckpresser101:

I wan laugh die

Atiku and Okowa will win
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by obrian888: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
It is yet to dawn on these criminals that 80% of Nigerians are Obidient, and the youth form 70% of this figure? so where will the thieves get their votes from? when Obaseki of Edo state told them that there is Obidient in almost every family in Edo, they did not know there is Obidient in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by Akporuka(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thank you Jesus
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by OnyesomJ(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Agbor is fully Obidient

Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by MeeLan: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Minorities deliberately looking for relevance
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by Olakunle33: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nice 😊
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
ponishah:

Atiku and Okowa will win
Odé, is Atiku not your father's mate?
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by Oceannaagent: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by lereinter(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Neckpresser101:

I wan laugh die

Lolzzzzz
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by ThatFairGuy1: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dan Orbi, APC and PDP are smiling at you.

StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Obi my real niggar!

As a true Edo son of the soil, I just arrived from a business trip from Abuja to the Great ancient kingdom of Benin to cast my vote for peter Obi.

I must congratulate HE president peter Afolabi Abdullah Osas Obi for his victory ahead of Saturday's election.
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by Jolite(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Our social media president
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by mikkyword(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by ponishah: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Mumu, is Obi not your mate?
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by ponishah: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:

https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
ponishah:

Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com
Save all these bullock for your father's remembrance.
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by ponishah: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Save all these bullock for your father's remembrance.

ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by PlayMaker14: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
ponishah:

ponishah@yandex.com
May you d!e if you are wishing Nigerians Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by ponishah: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
May you d!e if you are wishing Nigerians Atiku.

ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi by tonididdy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Obi my real niggar!

As a true Edo son of the soil, I just arrived from a business trip from Abuja to the Great ancient kingdom of Benin to cast my vote for peter Obi.

I must congratulate HE president peter Afolabi Abdullah Osas Obi for his victory ahead of Saturday's election.

Orbokhian!
🙌🙌🙌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.