Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nigerian Artiste, Davido Blesses A Keke Rider With Sum Of 1 Million Naira - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artiste, Davido Blesses A Keke Rider With Sum Of 1 Million Naira (233 Views)

Rudeboy "Audio Money" Video Hits 1 Million Youtube Views In 24 Hours / Nigerian Artiste ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Hit Track- AJE / Meet DixLow; The Artiste Davido Want To Sign Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artiste, Davido Blesses A Keke Rider With Sum Of 1 Million Naira by Chiomaboniface: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
By Thav Tv

Popular Nigerian Afrobeats singer Davido has gifted a die-hard fan of his a whopping sum of 1 million naira.A video of the fan and the deke driver was made, Musa is the name of the blessed rider, he decorated his tricycle with the pictures of Davido. Ednut, who appeared moved by the display of fandom and love, captioned the video and asked Nigerians to join him in the search for the young man.

Reacting to the post, Davido promised to gift the man 1 million naira.Hours later, the media personality Tunde returned to Instagram to announce that the boy has been found and that the money will be sent to him.Sharing the news, he shared a video of his team member with the guy. “I had to do a FaceTime video call with them oo! To be sure he’s the real guy, before I send the account to Davido for the N1,000,000, I want to be sure he’s the real guy. Now that I have confirmed it, he will get his N1,000,000 in a bit. “God bless Davido,” he wrote.

Many fans are currently amazed at the singer’s generosity and show of love, and many congratulate the lucky man. Deeds like this are in character for the singer, who is known for his magnanimous nature.

Davido has been very silent on social media following the unfortunate incident that happened to him last year when he lost his first son, but a return is anticipated in the coming days.

Many of his fans can’t wait to have him back, and so do we.

https://thavmedia.com/nigerian-artiste-davido-blesses-a-keke-rider-with-sum-of-1-million-naira/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Grace EP / Mojaregba - Emi Mimo / Love You - Ifiok Jeremiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.