Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video (55849 Views)

Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again / President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by elonmuskbaby: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
Just look out this Tinubu that stole plenty money Tru bullion van during last election, no reasonable human being will vote Tinubu or APC again
I don't know whether na tinubu or his followers no know say bubu dey deceive am grin grin
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by agadez007(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dementia in full display
Am sure baba thinks he is still in his room

Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
He saw something ridiculous and funny... Was he supposed to frown?!!!
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Freshtruth(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Baba wey no well, e de shout Emilokan...
stop this nonsense pls
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Peterpanny: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Useless shameless and dirty old fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Offpoint1: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Do they even know the meaning of what they're saying? grin grin "Say Bai Baba! God forbid" daft people grin
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Dshocker(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is mockery...

Despite all Buhari has done to Tinubu indirectly, he still came to Lagos to mock him.
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by engrpheleeks(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
On Buhari's manhood I stand and I will never remove my legs.
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by elonmuskbaby: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
olabright31:
Tinubu is winning, you may take that to the bank
election never come,the agbadorians don dey collect grin

Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by elonmuskbaby: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
olabright31:
Tinubu is winning, you may take that to the bank
election never come,the agbadorians don dey collect grin cheesy

Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by elonmuskbaby: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
cheesy grin
engrpheleeks:
On Buhari's manhood I stand and I will never remove my legs.
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by fuelsaver: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari is like....This man tire me.....He doesn't know he can never be president.
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Pheeyistringz: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hypocrisy of the highest order, wasiu ayinde Marshall singing praises of buhari amidst all of the bad anti people policies of buhari, remembered during Jonathan goodluck era when this same wasiu was singing abusive songs towards GEJ. Awon ole onijekuje
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by DKM123: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
The joy and happiness in Obi's crowd cannot be compared with the forced camaraderie in Thiieeefnubu's crowd.

Imagine if it was Obi dancing and waving at his supporters, the way the crowd usually go gaga ehn. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by MartinCorridon: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brilliant post.

Biafra or Death monikers loading in next 72 hours.

Omoawoke:
The real dancing is coming

President Tinubu

I can't wait to watch his reactions after being declared winner. E lo fo kan bale grin

Lesson to everyone that hates bitterly; don't hate what you cannot stop. Hatred does you no good, hatred takes you no where. Hatred is a distraction. You have to be strategic in life to win. And you know the painful part that is this, you will have no choice than to stare at the picture of the person you hate everyday for at least the next 4 years in your offices.

Whether you like it or not, you will hang his picture along side the picture of your governors in your offices grin. your tears will be delicious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by MartinsD12(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
poncedeleon:
Buhari points and Laugh at Tinubu as he dances when they arrived at the stage for APC Campaign in Lagos State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxf8gIwtnIs
Op you self they misyarn, where is the laugh, buhari is even acting like he is being forced to attend the campaign
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by kunle4toyeyaho: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
Just look out this Tinubu that stole plenty money Tru bullion van during last election, no reasonable human being will vote Tinubu or APC again
M*U*M*U
Did he steal your father's money? I challenge you to submit a petition to anti graft agency if you have evidence that he stole money.
I advise you to may up your mind,by God's grace Tinubu would start ruling you and your family anytime from May 29,2023
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by LaconicINC: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
EmahnueelGold99:
The losing team
Baba can shout and point at tinubu all he wants
I have made my choice
Someone should please assist me financially so I go home for this holidays I still dhe school till now
Mods abeg no delete 🙏🙏

Please reach out to @firstladyship on twitter ASAP, transportation is being organised for students nationwide
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
poncedeleon:
Buhari points and Laugh at Tinubu as he dances when they arrived at the stage for APC Campaign in Lagos State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxf8gIwtnIs

How can someone who was sad could. NOT stand on his feet be dancing Wasiu Shinde's beats🤪... That aside if the cashless policy is so much loved by those who proclaimed that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by one Jibrin of Sudan. I see no reason why they shouldn't support his candidate. 😳😳😳
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by juman(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari tried for apc so much.
He passionately built the party.
Apc people are angry with him presently, but they are indebted to him for his contribution to the party. He is a god of apc.
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by rollandben(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
We won't still vote you. Obi is the man of for Nigerians
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Only Biafra IPOB fraud Peter Obi supporters are the insulting Tinubu all along , they suddenly are the only Nigerians today , is God not wonderful grin grin grin grin
Coolsperm:
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by olaoye2008: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nigeria will be great again
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by zombieHUNTER: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba smiley

ObidenceNeckpre:
Only Biafra IPOB fraud Peter Obi supporters are the insulting Tinubu all along , they suddenly are the only Nigerians today , is God not wonderful grin grin grin grin

Please what is Bulabu balablu?
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Thermodynamics(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba smiley

Nairalander, this guy is one of the problem of Nigeria, he and his brainless suffer loving pigs are the reason why you don't have money now and the reason why you are currently in a fuel queue.
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by blackmantis: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
IgbuduMonkey:
Where is Aisha?

Frying akara.
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by DSC7: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
What a show of shame......

They all look disgusting......
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
LaconicINC:

Please reach out to @firstladyship on twitter ASAP, transportation is being organised for students nationwide
I have tried Her message box is locked
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by Komu1048(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
Just look out Obi that stole plenty money Beer parlour family investment in alambla during, no reasonable human being will vote Obi or LP
Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by chigo245: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na so see e guy

Re: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
a doctored video by IPOB/biafra miscreants supporting Peter Obi which has failed like others shocked shocked shocked shocked
zombieHUNTER:

Please what is Bulabu balablu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) / The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.