Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Causes Of After Shower Itch And How To Manage It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of After Shower Itch And How To Manage It (368 Views)

Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. / Ewe Esinsin – Stinging Nettles, The Powerful Anti-itch Herb / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of After Shower Itch And How To Manage It by healthwatchline: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Itching is a tingling or irritation of the skin that makes you want to scratch a particular area of your body or all part of your body. It is very common to experience itching after having a shower or bathing, there is no need for you to feel embarrassed or frustrated about that. Showers are meant to be relaxing and chilling after a long busy day or when preparing for a long busy day.

https://healthwatchline.com/2023/02/21/causes-of-after-shower-itch-and-how-to-manage-it/

Re: Causes Of After Shower Itch And How To Manage It by sarkinbauchi: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
healthwatchline:
Itching is a tingling or irritation of the skin that makes you want to scratch a particular area of your body or all part of your body. It is very common to experience itching after having a shower or bathing, there is no need for you to feel embarrassed or frustrated about that. Showers are meant to be relaxing and chilling after a long busy day or when preparing for a long busy day.

https://healthwatchline.com/2023/02/21/causes-of-after-shower-itch-and-how-to-manage-it/

I use to wonder what causes it.
I feel Sometimes the soap you use, the water etc
Re: Causes Of After Shower Itch And How To Manage It by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

I use to wonder what causes it.
I feel Sometimes the soap you use, the water etc

It happens to people with dry skin, just use warm water to bath and avoid using sponge to scrub your body, use mild towel instead.

(1) (Reply)

5 Causes Of Kidney Stones And How To Prevent It (photos) / Anyone Interested In Registering A Pharmacy Outlet Should Contact Me On / Produces Sense Permits You To Consume What Modern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.