Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) (979 Views)

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Some people saw my outburst on a previous post and quite a lot thought I was Igbo, they insulted and mocked thinking they hurting me. Hahaha!

Thing is, I have a thing for justice, fairness, equity, even if it's on someone I may not like or even know, or at the expense of a loved one.

I know what marginalization, disenfranchisement, oppression and bullying is first hand. Coming from a State with one of the biggest bully as governor, deep in the North, also the from personal experiences.

I will back and support even if it were Fulanis or Hausa or Yoruba or anyone. In this case it is who the Nigerian State loves to hate, the Igbos.

These entire PVCs are only from a single senatorial district, not the entire State or region. These are what can be found and retrieved. Even though during the PVC registrations there was complains of inadequate or shortages of the machines, still these people who've managed to do theirs were still denied it. Instead it got disposed of! Wickedness!!

I repeat, this is share wickedness!! Your indifference or verbal support to one person's pain is an invitation to your own pain in due time.

Let those with the PVC all come out MASSIVELY and vote Peter Obi for a new Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvoG67wRZQY

5 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by toneroforever(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Igbos need to be more serious in politics. When u challenge & call out INEC for slow distribution of PVCs,they'll take u seriously next time.
Also vote in leaders who would speak up for u & defend ur interests.
Sometimes,our political leaders are the ones responsible for things like this. They connive with INEC (by bribing them) not to distribute the PVCs.
Too bad

5 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Some people saw my outburst on a previous post and quite a lot thought I was Igbo, they insulted and mocked thinking they hurting me. Hahaha!

Thing is, I have a thing for justice, fairness, equity, even if it's on someone I may not like or even know, or at the expense of a loved one.

I know what marginalization, disenfranchisement, oppression and bullying is first hand. Coming from a State with one of the biggest bully as governor, deep in the North, also the from personal experiences.

I will back and support even if it were Fulanis or Hausa or Yoruba or anyone. In this case it is who the Nigerian State loves to hate, the Igbos.

These entire PVCs are only from a single senatorial district, not the entire State or region. These are what can be found and retrieved. Even though during the PVC registrations there was complains of inadequate or shortages of the machines, still these people who've managed to do theirs were still denied it. Instead it got disposed of! Wickedness!!

I repeat, this is share wickedness!! Your indifference or verbal support to one person's pain is an invitation to your own pain in due time.

Let those with the PVC all come out MASSIVELY and vote [b]Peter Obi [/b]for a new Nigeria.

So because you come from Kaduna and you support Peter Obi that makes you a 'Mr know it all', who feels however he supports is automatically the best. I have said it you guys have serious delusions of grandeur. Support your Obi in peace and don't try to ram him down our throats.

3 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

So because you come from Kaduna and you support Peter Obi that makes you a 'Mr know it all', who feels however he supports is automatically the best. I have said it you guys have serious delusions of grandeur. Support your Obi in peace and don't try to ram him down our throats.

You people can sabi funny with the way you talk and debate issue really. undecided

I am talking about something, you are saying something entirely different just to topple the real issues presented. Do you think you're save from injustice?

Or are you a child with a phone?

5 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You people can sabi funny with the way you talk and debate issue really. undecided

I am talking about something, you are saying something entirely different just to topple the real issues presented. Do you think you're save from injustice?

You are presenting yourself as a person that does not like injustice that is why you are voting Peter Obi. Hey, not everyone is as dumb as your average obidense.
That's why I said vote your candidate and rest not trying to form Mandela because you are voting a fraud from a marginalized area. Yes the SE needs to have a shot at the presidency but not through a fraud.

As for the topic, what do you want to do about it now that the authorities are aware. The authorities are handling the issue but you want to gossip

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

You are presenting yourself as a person that does not like injustice that is why you are voting Peter Obi. Hey, not everyone is as dumb as your average obidense.
That's why I said vote your candidate and rest not trying to form Mandela because you are voting a fraud from a marginalized area. Yes the SE needs to have a shot at the presidency but not through a fraud.

The real fraud is someone whose entire existence is sketchy and filled with inconsistencies, coupled with the fact he has to be carried like a dead wood everywhere. Yet that person is whom a few tribalists see fit to install over a nation. God forbid!

I present myself as someone sane with basic knowledge of a credible, hardworking and sellable Presidential candidate, not one who want to buy his way out of everything. Who has never sat for a single interview or acceptable debate about how he intends to lead Nigeria.

Yes, Peter Obi is that most credible and best for the job right now. Deal With it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

The real fraud is someone whose entire existence is sketchy and filled with inconsistencies, coupled with the fact he has to be carried like a dead wood everywhere. Yet that person is whom a few tribalists see fit to install over a nation. God forbid!

I present myself as someone sane with basic knowledge of a credible, hardworking and sellable Presidential candidate, not one who want to buy his way out of everything. Who has never sat for a single interview or acceptable debate about how he intends to lead Nigeria.

Yes, Peter Obi is that most credible and best for the job right now. Deal With it!

That there is why you have a false sense of grandeur.
You present yourself as a know it all. Someone who feels he is the only one capable of making good decisions. People make their decisions based on their own experiences and not based on your own experiences, so everyone's decisions should be respected. You feeling only you can make the right decisions shows how shallow you are.
You are just being arrogant in your ignorance.
I attack obidense because most of you guys have this mentality.

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

That there is why you have a false sense of grandeur.
You present yourself as a know it all. Someone who feels he is the only one capable of making good decisions. People make their decisions based on their own experiences and not based on your own experiences, so everyone's decisions should be respected. You feeling only you can make the right decisions shows how shallow you are.
You are just being arrogant in your ignorance.
I attack obidense because most of you guys have this mentality.

You attack OBIdients because they are far more intelligent than you. Just like you're doing now.

You continued to call me "know-it-all" yet I am talking about the qualities of Peter Obi, you have nothing to talk about Tinubu and can't defend his degeneracy, so you resort to emotional blackmail and cheap talks.

You end up showing your support for your candidate is borne out of emotions and personal leanings not of common sense. Thankfully you're few!

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You attack OBIdients because they are far more intelligent than you. Just like you're doing now.

You continued to call me "know-it-all" yet I am talking about the qualities of Peter Obi, you have nothing to talk about Tinubu and can't defend his degeneracy, so you result to emotional blackmail and cheap talks.

You end up showing your support for your candidate is borne out of emotions and personal leanings not of common sense. Thankfully you're few!

That is the difference between you and I. I have my preference but I don't jam it down the throat of everyone (for all you know it might not be Tinubu). Show your support but don't force him on people. Please show me where I have ever told anyone to vote for any candidate in this election.
Obidense support your candidate in peace and allow others support theirs in peace, not all these una cheap blackmail.

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

That is the difference between you and I. I have my preference but I don't jam it down the throat of everyone (for all you know it might not be Tinubu). Show your support but don't force him on people. Please show me where I have ever told anyone to vote for any candidate in this election.
Obidense support your candidate in peace and allow others support theirs in peace, not all these una cheap blackmail.

This guy, you've been pushing for a discuss with me since. Be warned, if I engage you will be converted to an OBIdient in just hours oh!! I warn you.

Show me where you see an OBIdient force his views on anyone, just on example. Did I force you to click this post?

I go convert you oh?!

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

This guy, you've been pushing for a discuss with me since. Be warned, if I engage you will be converted to an OBIdient in just hours oh!! I warn you.

Show me where you see an OBIdient force his views on anyone, just on example. Did I force you to click this post?

I go convert you oh?!

What is the talk of 'if you don't vote Peter Obi, you do not mean well for Nigeria ', all the bullying of people who don't support Peter Obi.
I am sure you should be able to collect exactly what give out. The irritating thing is you guys are a bunch of Cowards that can never own up your follies.
Peter Obi, I knew him when he was a governor and I experienced his governance first hand as I was working with a multi national company in Onitsha, so you can never tell me anything about the fraud. I bet you were still in secondary school when he was a governor.

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

What is the talk of 'if you don't vote Peter Obi, you do not mean well for Nigeria ', all the bullying of people who don't support Peter Obi.
I am sure you should be able to collect exactly what give out. The irritating thing is you guys are a bunch of Cowards that can never own up your follies.
Peter Obi, I knew him when he was a governor and I experienced his governance first hand as I was working with a multi national company in Onitsha, so you can never tell me anything about the fraud. I bet you were still in secondary school when he was a governor.

That is your point of view. Lets also call the families of the Northerners that were killed during the administration of Tinubu or lets ask Atiku's aids and even Obasanjo how Atiku pillaged and stole whatever he could while a Vice. Lets also look into the long lasting stealing of Lagos State resources by Tinubu till date.

Shall we?

Then let us ask Mr Macaroni and that Yoruba female actress who endorsed Peter Obi how much insults and abuses even threats by Tinubu supporters they received. What about the OBIdient that got seriously injured in Lagos he had to have his hand decapitated afterwards, Les ask him too!

Then let us ask Peter Obi and the OBIdients how they are constantly attacked, insulted and called names for daring to want a new Nigeria. Shall we?

You people are the first to attack, but cause the OBIdients are formidable and plenty, when they come at you you run and shout to the world mischievously.

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by wegevv: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Okay.

Any comment about issue at hand or you only came to twerk unnecessarily?

2 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by wegevv: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

As for the topic, what do you want to do about it now that the authorities are aware. The authorities are handling the issue but you want to gossip

Paid propagandist. Times are hard I don’t blame you. Keep hustling to feed your family.

The man and party that conspired to give us the worst federal government in the history of our country will soon be rejected.

Better times are coming ❤️

2 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by wegevv: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Yet here you are derailing a concerning post with propaganda. Keep chopping Tinubu’s money sha. I know someone as wise as you can’t be doing this for free lol

Better times are coming for you and yours ❤️

2 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by SaiOba: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bro, kindly ignore him and his type.. the way they deviate from issue baffle everyone..
Same way they failed to campaign on issues bothering Nigeria but go about from state to state talking down on people.
Yet they feel that they are entitled to the Numero UNO job but won't surrender themselves for proper scrutiny by the Nigerian people.
Just ignore them anytime you see them .
LocalStandard1:

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by wegevv: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Let those with the PVC all come out MASSIVELY and vote [b]Peter Obi [/b]for a new Nigeria.

It’s the sheer number of PVCs for me. That is at least 10s of thousands if not 100s of thousands.

And today Fashola had the audacity to come out and ask INEC to release the number of collected PVCs so that if by some miracle these people are able to get the PVCs to the lawful owners they can cry foul about the results in the east.

The wickedness in Nigeria knows no bounds smh

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by Yaribanzaonic: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Your head get oil... grin

You finished the Miscreant. grin

LocalStandard1:

That is your point of view. Lets also call the families of the Northerners that were killed during the administration of Tinubu or lets ask Atiku's aids and even Obasanjo how Atiku pillaged and stole whatever he could while a Vice. Lets also look into the long lasting stealing of Lagos State resources by Tinubu till date.

Shall we?

Then let us ask Mr Macaroni and that Yoruba female actress who endorsed Peter Obi how much insults and abuses even threats by Tinubu supporters they received. What about the OBIdient that got seriously injured in Lagos he had to have his hand decapitated afterwards, Les ask him too!

Then let us ask Peter Obi and the OBIdients how they are constantly attacked, insulted and called names for daring to want a new Nigeria. Shall we?

You people are the first to attack, but cause the OBIdients are formidable and plenty, when they come at you you run and shout to the world mischievously.

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Shall we?

You guys started these online bullying and Nigerians are only showing you that if you think you are mad then there are people that can be crazier than you.
Peter Obi is not what you guys are portraying him to be, which although bad, it is still your right but don't go about forcing your fraud of a candidate on people by your online bullying.

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
SaiOba:
Bro, kindly ignore him and his type.. the way they deviate from issue baffle everyone..
Same way they failed to campaign on issues bothering Nigeria but go about from state to state talking down on people.
Yet they feel that they are entitled to the Numero UNO job but won't surrender themselves for proper scrutiny by the Nigerian people.
Just ignore them anytime you see them .

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
wegevv:

Yet here you are derailing a concerning post with propaganda. Keep chopping Tinubu’s money sha. I know someone as wise as you can’t be doing this for free lol

Better times are coming for you and yours ❤️

Una dull sha undecided

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by wegevv: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Una dull sha undecided

No hard feelings bro. Times are hard. Be doing your propaganda work here. Better times are coming for you and yours ❤️

Vote Obi ❤️

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by Urchinpainer: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
toneroforever:
Igbos need to be more serious in politics. When u challenge & call out INEC for slow distribution of PVCs,they'll take u seriously next time.
Also vote in leaders who would speak up for u & defend ur interests.
Sometimes,our political leaders are the ones responsible for things like this. They connive with INEC (by bribing them) not to distribute the PVCs.
Too bad

Stupid talk . Shut your gutter if you have nothing sensible to say
Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by Caramia2020(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Inec staff are something else, I was told that my pvc is not available, which I checked my status n showed it to them n I was told to come after election. Imagine.

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by toneroforever(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Stupid talk . Shut your gutter if you have nothing sensible to say

Dear Urchinpainer, I'll calm down for u today because u r a fellow Igbo & an OBIdient like me as well.
But next time, try to comprehend what's written before u comment.
I am against how most of our f*ckrd up Igbo politicians take the masses for granted.
Imagine the rubbish Orji Kalu was saying yesterday. None of the SE governors support Obi. Ortom from Benue supports him yet his fellow G5 governors from SE, Ikpeazu & Ugwuanyi are lilly livered.
Our SE politicians misbehave a lot & should be called out. Condemn bad governance no matter where it happens

I strongly believe bad politicians from Nnewi connived with INEC to hide those PVCs.
Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by Urchinpainer: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
toneroforever:

Dear Urchinpainer, I'll calm down for u today because u r a fellow Igbo & an OBIdient like me as well.
But next time, try to comprehend what's written before u comment.
I am against how most of our f*ckrd up Igbo politicians take the masses for granted.
Imagine the rubbish Orji Kalu was saying yesterday. None of the SE governors support Obi. Ortom from Benue supports him yet his fellow G5 governors from SE, Ikpeazu & Ugwuanyi are lilly livered.
Our SE politicians misbehave a lot & should be called out. Condemn bad governance no matter where it happens

I strongly believe bad politicians from Nnewi connived with INEC to hide those PVCs.

grin grin grin grin.... No vex. My blood dey hot. The propaganda pushed against Igbos has gotten to a point we need to push back with aggression.

The sad thing about these utterances from these men is that it weakens the convinctions of voters who are battling between voting Obi or selling their vote.
However, I feel God is doing all this so that when Obi starts his government none of them will be a clog in his wheel based on the fact that they helped him win.
At least the number of people that will vomit money for us keeps increasing.

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
wegevv:

No hard feelings bro. Times are hard. Be doing your propaganda work here. Better times are coming for you and yours ❤️

Vote Obi ❤️

Re: See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) by toneroforever(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Urchinpainer:

grin grin grin grin.... No vex. My blood dey hot. The propaganda pushed against Igbos has gotten to a point we need to push back with aggression.

The sad thing about these utterances from these men is that it weakens the convinctions of voters who are battling between voting Obi or selling their vote.
However, I feel God is doing all this so that when Obi starts his government none of them will be a clog in his wheel based on the fact that they helped him win.
At least the number of people that will vomit money for us keeps increasing.

It's well my brother. I thank God for Peter Obi.
Nigerians have high hopes on Obi to perform once elected by God's grace.
Come Saturday Feb 25, victoria ascerta for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protest Ongoing In Asaba,delta State / Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. / Biden :chimamanda Latter We Know. Other Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.