Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Brother Got Scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Got Scammed (1067 Views)

My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Got Scammed by henndukwe18: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
I just pitied d young guy as he was telling me d story, and that money was his last card.
On that day, He missed a call that came to his phone in d morning, he called d strange number d scammer picked d call and claimed to be one of my brothers customers (oga virus as they call him), my brother knew oga virus and where he lives, d scammer told him he wants to transfer money to someone and he has no money in his acct, dt he should send him 10k and come to his house for cash, my brother said d voice sounded just like oga virus and he himself needed cash due to d scarcity of money, he trasfered d money to d scammer, d scammer told him to come to his house for d cash and also buy him card while coming, that he will add it to d money, my brother got there, knocked on d mans door and d man came out, d man was surprised to see him cos he doesn't come to his house.
My brother gave him d card BT d man said he never asked for card, my brother told him about d phone call BT d man said it wasnt him, my brother called d scammer and told him that he is in his house, d scammer said he is coming, oga virus collected d phone and asked him who he WS, d scammer continued claiming to be oga virus, d man shouted at him and told him to send back d money. D scammer cut d call and that was it
Re: My Brother Got Scammed by Zonefree(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Enemies within.

Tell your brother to be careful with people around him.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Got Scammed by madridguy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother Got Scammed by Chineduawka: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
We ibos too like fraud

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Got Scammed by Haakeem(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Abeg make that disguised oga virus con teach me how to clone voice 😏

1 Like

Re: My Brother Got Scammed by jaeyking(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Enemies within
He should be careful about people around
Re: My Brother Got Scammed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
He should go back and ask oga virus question... The matter no clear! I sense a plan work. Meanwhile, I've my voters card, I know my pollin unit and I'll vote wisely
Re: My Brother Got Scammed by Eyinju112(f): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Let him go to his bank, the scammer needs to be arrested. Just that the investigation go cost you pass that 10k. But your bro is stupid, why couldn’t he call his oga number first before making the transaction
Re: My Brother Got Scammed by Jozilinn: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Oga virus might know something oh,he needs to be careful still

1 Like

Re: My Brother Got Scammed by Obyangel: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Chineduawka:
We ibos too like fraud

Mu----m--u
Re: My Brother Got Scammed by popweezy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
I know you are the one been scammed
Re: My Brother Got Scammed by henndukwe18: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2023
popweezy:
I know you are the one been scammed
even if am the one being scammed, does it matter in ds matter

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Indicated In Suspected $750M Money Laundry To Aliko Dangote’s Dubai Acc / Portable Cries Out As Gold Chain, Watch And Others Gets Stolen / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Accused Of Theft & Doing Fake Transfer In Eko Market (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.