Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! (12593 Views)

Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students / Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by Achico: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Igbo man
Always on the move
Igbo kwanu…..
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by callmevirus(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Thiefnubuu should be arrested asap and charged for drug trafficking in Chicago

I support you
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by maramara: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lovely environment
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by lilioj: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Looks good👍
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
They need to admit all Tinubu urchins,maybe they will be liberated from ass licking the urine ambassador,and start reasoning like humans.
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by IranianSea: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Are you offering free Education? grin grin grin
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
saintkel:
Vote Peter Obi for President
If one have 8children and earn 200000 monthly, can he send his kids to this school?

Pls give me a reply, am planning to have many children or should I have just 2?
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by wman(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Looks really good. Admirable facilities.
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by Confirmedzombie: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
God bless Gov wike for this beautiful school. If this school was sited on SE it would have been a disaster.

Rivers state is indeed blessed. Vote For Peter obi for a better Nigeria.

A better Nigeria is all we want
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by viodemus: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
It is okay. And I commend the owner.

if na before I know better from other working continents, I for dey shout say this is unbelievable.

It is alright and better in environment than many FGCs.

If I were to honestly criticize this school, there will be enough complaints just by observing this pictures.

It also boils down to understanding of building structures, sectional/compartment placements, etc

In developed nations, frenestration is a thing. In the class pictures, where the students were seated and facing the board, don't you think the four to six students, seated on the left - when facing the board; will have a difficult time adjusting their eyes to the board and the instructor. That distraction from the glare, will lead to distraction of some others, and if it is constantly the case, then it can lead to lack of interest in a school.

It is representative of our various national issues, there are no professionals and they are very few thoughtful people. Just go to serious countries, and see long lasting thoughtful building and environments, that were planned to accommodate even the future generations of year 3000.
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by saintkel(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

If one have 8children and earn 200000 monthly, can he send his kids to this school?

Pls give me a reply, am planning to have many children or should I have just 2?
whatever u decide, just know u will be bear d responsibility of whatever decision u make now.....better don't just go into child bearing for tittle sake....

1 Like

Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by Mustiboy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
In this age where social media is corrupting the minds of our kids, boarding schools such as this are the way to go. They should experience true childhood and do away with smartphones
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by fayomim: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Rape will soon happen in the school?
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by kaludestiny10(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na the same person be the coach for the different teams in the different sports or games?
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by onuman: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mod don chop . Looks like good school anyway.
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by onuman: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mustiboy:
In this age where social media is corrupting the minds of our kids, boarding schools such as this are the way to go. They should experience true childhood and do away with smartphones

Smartphone enables people to learn.
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by Mustiboy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
onuman:

Smartphone enables people to learn.

There are old-school, yet efficient, ways to learn
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by HandsomeBlack: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Igbo leaders: Igbos have been marginalized for so long in Nigeria.

2023...a credible Igbo man is running for president...

Igbo leaders: It is not yet ripe for an Igbo president, we have to support Tinubu or Atiku first.

If Peter Obi doesn't win Saturday's election know that he was sabotaged by his own people.

This I have seen.
That's not correct sir.
Re: Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! by clockwisereport: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2023
K
Confirmedzombie:
God bless Gov wike for this beautiful school. If this school was sited on SE it would have been a disaster.

Rivers state is indeed blessed. Vote For Peter obi for a better Nigeria.

A better Nigeria is all we want

Uburu eke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik Diploma Applicant / How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? / American Women Targeted As Malaysia Becomes Internet Scam Haven: U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.