Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu (7653 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Metrix147: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Senator representing Abia North senatorial district, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has said he is running his campaign on the record of achievements he has made since his election in the Senate, saying he has nobody challenging him in the Feb. 25 National Assembly election.

Sen. Kalu, the Senate Chief Whip who said he is almost a consensus candidate in the upcoming election boasted that he will record 85% of the total vote cast.

While noting that he has defeated the PDP candidate, Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa in the past, the former Abia governor said he will trounce his opponents at the polls again.

Featuring on Arise TV's Morning Show on Tuesday monitored by ABN TV, Sen. Kalu said his constituents are happy with the massive projects he has attracted both in road infrastructure and empowerment, expressing hope that they will return him to the Senate on Saturday.

"You just read that I was given an award by the press corps of the Senate as one of the best Senators sitting in that chamber, they also gave me an award as best Senator that has human relations to interact with staff of the National Assembly.

"If one or two people decide to call themselves a group to campaign against me, that is a group, all the churches here have endorsed my candidature, I have the Catholic Bishop of our Diocese, I have the Prelate of the entire Presbyterian church, I have the Methodist Church, the Anglican Church, all of them have endorsed me.

"The election is just few days away and the results will show. I am very proud that I have represented my constituency very well, we constructed roads where there have never been roads, places where people used to carry farm produce on their heads to their villages.

"Go to Ohafia local government, go to Umuneochi local government, go to Isuikwuato local government, go to Bende and Arochukwu local governments, the story is the same.

"We are not only doing roads, just five days ago, but we also gave about 496 communities cassava grinding machines because I received a stewardship report and I saw that was a challenge.

"Let me tell you, we are running this election as almost consensus candidate, we are going to make 85 percent of votes cast on the ballots and that is the truth", he declared.
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-north-ive-no-competitor-im-almost-consensus-candidate-sen-kalu-video/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Derrickfoster1: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
This man go real collect shock of life

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by inoki247: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lol same people wey dey always cry on the internet go still vote him....

Later they will come and tell us how nobody can lord on dem nd later come online and tell us he was rigged in by the cabal....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by JoeNL22(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Criminal Bastard that kept abia state where it is today. Foolish animal. May amadioha and sango strike you there anumpam😡😠

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Coolsperm: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
No reasonable human being will vote Tinubu or APC again

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by EmmyDJourno: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
It go shock this werey, shameless old fool😏

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Brendaniel: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
This one and Tinubu are in the same whatsapp group... that is why...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Titilayo4life: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by callmevirus(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Go siddon judas

1 Like

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by ednut1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Not trying to be tribal. Why do people in the south east never have smoke for their leaders I served in the state during the tenure of T Orji, I could not under the hype around Orji Kalu back in the day. 🤮🤮

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by ukbiss: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
My Family and I will vote for Ibe Okwara Osonwa for Arochukwu/Ohafia federal constituency and Vote Nnamdi Iro oji (Optoyom) for Senate Abia north.

LABOUR PARTY all the way.

OUK should keep deceiving himself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by hurryup123(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Labour go shock you
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by SleekyP(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
ride on Kalu grin
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by FalseProphet1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
It's not your fault, abia people love useless leaders that's why from 1999 till date all their useless governors are still senators, they'll own 55 months salary, yet when elections come the people would still vote for them again.

As a prophet I've given up on abia state, their matter is in God's hands, anytime he decides to show them mercy, he'll reboot the brains of people living there so that they can think like human beings and elect credible leaders.

Meanwhile, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by adioolayi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
This Senatorial District.....Tinubu will win it...courtesy of Orji Kalu..

He won his LGA for Buhari, despite all hostility against APC in 2019....I think he can do this again.

Politics is not by emotions or sentiments...the real grassroot Politician will somehow manage to find their way

3 Likes

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by benitwater(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Best of luck.
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Okiton: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
cheesy

I don't know who the decieved this modafucka of a man
He thinks his is still relevant

1 Like

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Legitimate: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lets wait and see. Abians will teach you a lesson
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by NnamdiN: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
One day, this fo0ol will come out for president, that day we go remember your utterances and reward you appropriately .
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by LordEclipse: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-north-ive-no-competitor-im-almost-consensus-candidate-sen-kalu-video/
Foolish criminal.. remember what happened to Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by captainamiedi1: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
the man has done alot of good works for his people. i believe he has done more than the governor. he deserve to go again
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Antoeni(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
From Saul ( Buhari ) to David ( Peter Obi )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
SleekyP:
ride on Kalu grin

If you are from abia, may amadioha strike your fingers used typing this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by garfield1: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
callmevirus:
Go siddon judas

He will defeat Mao even in his arochukwu unit.tinubu willvwin abia north
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
captainamiedi1:
the man has done alot of good works for his people. i believe he has done more than the governor. he deserve to go again

Are you one of his people from Ibere??
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by garfield1: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
captainamiedi1:

The best in se,the next SP
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by garfield1: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Legitimate:
Lets wait and see. Abians will teach you a lesson

Teach him how? Mao his rival is q big failure
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by VIKTO83(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
That's d truth OUK is almost unopposed just like d kwara state governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti: Governor Oyebanji Appoints Komolafe New Head Of Service / Petroleum Marketers Knock FG Policies, Blame Scarcity On Low Refining Capacity / Orji Wins Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.