Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,097 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu (7668 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by garfield1: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Are you one of his people from Ibere??

He will win the 5 lgas of abia north
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by asobo1: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Legitimate:
Lets wait and see. Abians will teach you a lesson
Nothing will happen. He will be returned elected no be Abia state again
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
garfield1:

He will win the 5 lgas of abia north

Alaye you no answer question

Are you one of his people from Ibere??
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Namsy3: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quwhex convict orji uzor kaluo

te author=JoeNL22 post=121134604]Story!
[/quote]
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by pepetua(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
If am a politician,i will only campaign in my first time appearance and that's all,my second tenure i will stay in my house and the populace will do the campaign or they forget about me, Jesus said my work will testify of me which if doesn't work like that means my work is not a enough to give me next term,i will quietly retired to my home, 98% of Nigerian politicians are there mainly to enriches themselves.
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by famology(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Uzor kalu will win overwhelmingly. He's in full control of his district. Buhari got 68percent of the total votes in uzor kalu senatorial district in 2019. The man is a grassroot politician. There are too many kids here who know almost nothing about politics. All they do is display ignorance and emotions all over the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Poten111: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
This man go real collect shock of life

Who wan shock am? Social media lacks credible sometimes. Efulefus will comment and idiots will like it.

Go to Abia North and see for yourself. OUK built at least 30 roads as a senator. He talks a lot but his people will massively vote for him.
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Poten111: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
famology:
Uzor kalu will win overwhelmingly. He's in full control of his district. Buhari got 68percent of the total votes in uzor kalu senatorial district in 2019. The man is a grassroot politician. There are too many kids here who know almost nothing about politics. All they do is display ignorance and emotions all over the place.

This ignorance annoys me. What is even painful is that fact that ignorant people are the first set of idiots that run to type sh!t
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by famology(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Poten111:

This ignorance annoys me. What is even painful is that fact that ignorant people are the first set of idiots that run to type sh!t

Aswear 🤣🤣
They're on every thread typing rubbish.
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Djele: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
In a saner clime, this man is supposed to rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Ojiofor: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
That is true because Mao is wasting his time and money.
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by 2016v2017: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-north-ive-no-competitor-im-almost-consensus-candidate-sen-kalu-video/
You're an irrelevant greedy traitor,if you're existing South East doesn't know or care .Useless fraudster
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by 2016v2017: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Djele:
In a saner clime, this man is supposed to rot in jail
he surely will, when the time comes
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by edungene7: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
An ex convict bragging because he weaponised poverty in is time as governor and stole the peoples common wealth
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by 2016v2017: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
No reasonable human being will vote Tinubu or APC again

Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by viodemus: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nigerian treasury criminal. Non repentant at that.

Nigerians in his constituency, should show
this treasury thief, the road to his stolen house and wealth. Hopefully, one glitch in his armour will open up, to open the option of retrieving our collective national treasure.
Re: Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu by Derrickfoster1: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Poten111:

Who wan shock am? Social media lacks credible sometimes. Efulefus will comment and idiots will like it.

Go to Abia North and see for yourself. OUK built at least 30 roads as a senator. He talks a lot but his people will massively vote for him.

Shatap your bulaba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Begs Boko Haram Leader's Family For Forgiveness / Gov. Ugwuanyi Disburses N2.25bn To 450 Autonomous Communities For Devt Projects / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Wins Yobe East Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.