Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls (14472 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
If PDP wins yes, but if they lost no one will even remember to sanction anyone
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by sofeo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by oluwatis: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
PDD NWC why not now and scattered everything. Cowards
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by Samogloby: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Agbadocassava:
After election I see labor party as the only opposition to APC

UNA GOOD DAY
Labour Party will cease to exist after next week election if LP fail to win presidential election
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by 0monnak0da: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
If they win
If they lose Atiku will go back home
Is that
Du........

Dutse I
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by SaintLucia: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shadysen:
please, obidients help a bro with any amount let me use it for feeding, i no fit lie, e red.
we no dey give shishi, our new suplem leda Obi is in full support of the CBN naira confiscation policy. Enjoy your hunger grin
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by Mozegee: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
You are fucking late for your useless propaganda. You can get a new one and do have a rethink
Royalty83:
Peter Obi sacked Non Anambra Indegene from Anambra State Civil Service , retrenching workers from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi

When asked to speak on the policy, he stated it clearly that Federal Allocations were low and Anambra State money was solely for Anambra State indegenes

Ironically the same man that said Anambra State allocation were low, deposited over 75 billion naira in Access/Diamond Fidelity bank making 20% intrest for the banks he had share

Jagaban
Right now go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by Shadysen: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
SaintLucia:
we no dey give shishi, our new suplem leda Obi is in full support of the CBN naira confiscation policy. Enjoy your hunger grin
lol, you can still help bro, i know you still have that human feelings in there. biko help a bro.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by almarthins(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Wetin concern me na to vote for Obi and wait till they count my votes.

If PDP like, make dem nakked themselves for market.

If Obi no win, make we no go ballistic because of it. The handwriting wey I dey see no look like Obi at all.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by yerimastyle(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Agbadocassava:
After election I see labor party as the only opposition to APC

UNA GOOD DAY
obi is coming 3rd
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by ajakuai(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
OANDO(mile3, beside vita foam) AND MOBIL (waterlines) FILLING STATIONS MANAGERS IN RIVERS STATE MAKING LIFE MiSERABLE FOR CUSTOMERS BY DEMANDING CASH ONLY AMID CASHLESS ECONOMY AS THEY SELL THE MONEY TO POS OPERATORS.

We call on the above filling stations management to call these managers to order to avoid hidden plans by the angry masses.

Can you imagine, we went to that Oando filling station by 5am just to buy fuel for our cars, only for us to hear that the arrogant manager comes to work from 11am or 1pm.

After waiting for that time, he finally came around 12, his gate men had already taken 1k each for entrance fees. But this man came and said no ATM card, no transfer. Only cash!

We later gathered that he sells those monies to POS OPERATORS at higher rate.

We are our own enemies in this country. Everybody is just doing any how they want.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by famology(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
You won't have enough strength for that after the defeat of Atiku.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by aksule(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
If it's not going to be medicine after death then there's need to instil discipline according to the party's Constitution. I am not very sure of what happened if those to be disciplined should win their elective political offices.
With the way all elective political offices except so far the presidency (there's every possibility that that office will also be afflicted) decamping from the party that brought them to power and joining any party that they fancy while the courts seemingly unable to bring this unpatriotic moves to order. It beats ones sense of reasoning why this move cannot be brought to an end. Why should you play on people's intelligence.
There must be an unambiguous law prohibiting this deception. If you feel you are popular enough, just resign from the party and contest in your new party. The extant law as regards defecting from one party to the other looks too loose especially where the governor's office is concern and the courts are seemingly handicapped with an argument that the only way to dislodge that office must be thru the house assembly. Everyone knows what every state house assembly looks like. In fact they all defect with the governor knowing well that there's no repercussion of any sort.
The electorates are being cheated politically and helpless. I am opened to be educated.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by jaxxy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
atikus greed will destroy pdp.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by mp3ree: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
SLAP44:
grin

Fear fear.

Wike is untouchable.
They know if they expell the erring governors and they eventually lose the election it would be the end of the party cos there will be no wike to finance it.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by mp3ree: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=Factfinder1 post=121134423]Why wait until after

If they lose PDP is dead coz nobody southerner will want to associate with the party after what they did to rotational presidency
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by mp3ree: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
SaintLucia:

Cashless not hunger
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by ofuonyebi: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
BOTH WIKE AND THE G-5 GOVERNORS & PDP ARE ALL COWARDS OF NO GENDER
They should all go and cover their face with their shameful hands....

Wike refused to name his preferred candidate...
the G-5 are busy beating about the bush...
while PDPs & Ayu are afraid to sack and discipline Wike & his useless G-5

shame to pindipin and their useless ATIFKU PCC
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by wallarwallar(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why can't they do it before election foolish PDP
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by PlayMaker14: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
almarthins:

If Obi no win, make we no go ballistic because of it. The handwriting wey I dey see no look like Obi at all.
Baba, enjoy your negativity.... Take it far away from me
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by almarthins(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Baba, enjoy your negativity.... Take it far away from me

Calm down! No.be now e don dey happen. Make Una no make deal out of it. Obi go surely pull weight but the election no go favour am. No be negativity.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by PlayMaker14: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
almarthins:

Calm down! No.be now e don dey happen. Make Una no make deal out of it. Obi go surely pull weight but the election no go favour am. No be negativity.
Keep it to yourself please....

I don't deal with negativity.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by Wainey: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Factfinder1:
Why wait until after elections?
These governors still have their supporters that will most likely vote Atiku, if you sanction them now, their supporters may not like it
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by almarthins(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Keep it to yourself please....

I don't deal with negativity.

Okay no wahala. Na Nigeria we dey together. Even if u outside, u go understand soon.
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by Prevailing: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shadysen:
please, obidients help a bro with any amount let me use it for feeding, i no fit lie, e red.
u don forget, obedient don't drop sisi, ask Atikulooters or Batdullionvan peeple them for money
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by Toosure70: 4:56am On Feb 23, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Wetin concern me na to vote for Obi and wait till they count my votes.

If PDP like, make dem nakked themselves for market.
How many VOTES ? Are planing to vote more than one?
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by Chrismania100: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Ogboni stop using old.propaganda others used but did not work.Go and sleep and vote your own candidate and leave us alone

Royalty83:
Peter Obi sacked Non Anambra Indegene from Anambra State Civil Service , retrenching workers from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi

When asked to speak on the policy, he stated it clearly that Federal Allocations were low and Anambra State money was solely for Anambra State indegenes

Ironically the same man that said Anambra State allocation were low, deposited over 75 billion naira in Access/Diamond Fidelity bank making 20% intrest for the banks he had share

Jagaban
Right now go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service
Re: PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls by Shadysen: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Prevailing:
u don forget, obedient don't drop sisi, ask Atikulooters or Batdullionvan peeple them for money
no problem. it all good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With State And Federal Leaders / Sans Resolve To Tackle FGN Over Onnoghen, Usoroโ€™s Trial / Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.