Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) (43121 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) / APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by nairanaira12: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
switlily25:
He’ll still fail!!!

It won’t stop him from being rich, but it can stop your children from having a country they can be proud of.

If he losses, the joke will be on you
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
warripekin:
Nigeria behold your next president, the David of our time. Oya urchins, we need your tears to celebrate.

how is he the David of our time? what is the correlation between him and david?

if you say he is the "David of our time", why are you guys angry by insinuating that Adefarasin referred to him as david?
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

Nigerians must not miss this opportunity of voting obi. The world has warned us!
Let us now warn ourselves!

what will happen if nigeria "misses" this opportunity of voting obi?

when did the world warn us?
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
lazynairalander1:
I am sorry to say this but if Nigeria miss this man then it's safe to say Nigeria was never destined to be great.

With all this some persons still feels we have other options for Feb 25.

how does the destiny and greatness of nigeria lie in the hands of just one man? where is it in the constitution?
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Faber:
That's amazing

If Presidency be like hiring coaches in sports, I swear many country will hire Peter Obi to coach their country...

Obi too big for Nigeria, man suppose run as US President or German Chancellor, a swear.

how is Obi too big for nigeria? is there anywhere in the constitution that supports your claim?

isnt this how buahrists hyped buahri 8years ago?
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrDetermined:
God has blessed Nigerians beyond words with this gentleman.

Our prayers are being answered and tears cleaned cry

how are our prayers being answered?
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Klington:
A man with global reception.
Accepted world over.

Obi is our light to the world.

Urchins oya come and fill these buckets with your tasteless tears.

Obi is our next president come Saturday.

how is "Obi is our light to the world"? where is that in the constitution?
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jerrywhite77:

No true lover of Nigeria will vote for Atiku or Tinubu. They are both desasters waiting to happen

does obi not fit into that same category?
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by Alcoron: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
In a free and fair election, Obi wins by a wide margin.
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by poseidon12: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:
Wahala, Obi should try next time.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

Even Atiku will vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by Faber(m): 1:36am On Feb 23, 2023
lexy2014:

how is Obi too big for nigeria? is there anywhere in the constitution that supports your claim?

Obi's kind of personality is rare in Nigeria, hence he is too big for Nigeria, name one person you know in Nigeria dead or alive that can rival Obi in excellence,accountability, credibility, sincerity, humility, God fearing, honest charity, selflessness... all in one man...just name one person. Are you aware that 40yrs ago, Obi don build house in Nsukka, where the present Sultan of Sokoto lived with him for 2yrs....Obi built a primary school in Abia state as a governor. Obi tarred a road in Rivers State as an ordinary businessman, Obi made Anambra what it is today. Obi is the first presidential candidate to visit Southern Kaduna, Southern Borno...many abandoned and rejected areas in the country. if I list Obi's wins for you, e go shock you. When Obi told everyone that he have no money to share, politicians started laughing at him, today they are surprised that there's total war on vote buying by well meaning Nigerians. He saw the future and predisposed those willing to vote for him to remove their mind from money. " I will rather do the right thing and fail, than do the wrong thing and win " How many of your Nigerian politician can say that and mean it grin grin

If criminals like Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu are on the ballot, no single Igbo person will vote for them. So it's not because Obi is Igbo, he is a worthy son that's why people are willing to vote for him
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by lexy2014: 1:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Faber:

Obi's kind of personality is rare in Nigeria, hence he is too big for Nigeria, name one person you know in Nigeria dead or alive that can rival Obi in excellence,accountability, credibility, sincerity, humility, God fearing, honest charity, selflessness... all in one man...just name one person. Are you aware that 40yrs ago, Obi don build house in Nsukka, where the present Sultan of Sokoto lived with him for 2yrs....Obi built a primary school in Abia state as a governor. Obi tarred a road in Rivers State as an ordinary businessman, Obi made Anambra what it is today. Obi is the first presidential candidate to visit Southern Kaduna, Southern Borno...many abandoned and rejected areas in the country. if I list Obi's wins for you, e go shock you. When Obi told everyone that he have no money to share, politicians started laughing at him, today they are surprised that there's total war on vote buying by well meaning Nigerians. He saw the future and predisposed those willing to vote for him to remove their mind from money. " I will rather do the right thing and fail, than do the wrong thing and win " How many of your Nigerian politician can say that and mean it grin grin

If criminals like Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu are on the ballot, no single Igbo person will vote for them. So it's not because Obi is Igbo, he is a worthy son that's why people are willing to vote for him

how does everything you have said make him too big for Nigeria? How can one man be too big for nigeria? is there anywhere in the constitution that supports your claim?

Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 2:13am On Feb 23, 2023
lazynairalander1:
I am sorry to say this but if Nigeria miss this man then it's safe to say Nigeria was never destined to be great.

You're not God. Clearly you don't know the dangers of acting God! You saw it in a vision or trance that Obi is the Messiah, Uh?
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:59am On Feb 23, 2023
JoeNL22:

Nigerians must not miss this opportunity of voting obi. The world has warned us!
Let us now warn ourselves!

Has the rest of the world solved all her problems?

How much do they care about us, let alone warn us....

Vote who you want, but I can assure you, Obi is anywhere near the best among the contenders, when facts of past records of stewardship are put on the table.

There is no Messiah anywhere...we must stop trumping hope on humans.
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by eventainment(m): 5:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
day dreamer
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 6:09am On Feb 23, 2023
lazynairalander1:

You will only get dissappointmented when you put your trust in a man... Nigerians and short memory
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by Ikem11(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Today is 23rd oga
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by LLMG: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
in your dreams, keep dreaming
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by LLMG: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
its a pity some people don't know what is good for them. Peter Obi is Nigeria's incoming President
DrAkpamudehe:

The rate at which obi urchins would commit suicide on Sunday will be unprecedented. I hope they will be close to family and friends, so that their corpses will be easily found and interred properly
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by DrAkpamudehe: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

The rate at which obi urchins would commit suicide on Sunday will be unprecedented. I hope they will be close to family and friends, so that their corpses will be easily found and interred properly

I believe they have started dropping dead now grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by DrAkpamudehe: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
switlily25:

Lmao!
I’ll use their tears to cook pepper soup on Sunday!

How far with the pepper soup, bros?
A lot of them done commit suicide o
Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by switlily25(f): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

How far with the pepper soup, bros?
A lot of them done commit suicide o
My dear,I’m sad about Atiku’s loss but deep down,I’m happy that Obi and his bunch of uncouth clowns are in pains!
They are the biggest losers now cos they labored in vain!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by DrAkpamudehe: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
switlily25:

My dear,I’m sad about Atiku’s loss but deep down,I’m happy that Obi and his bunch of uncouth clowns are in pains!
They are the biggest losers now cos they labored in vain!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

The truth is better, but they were warned

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) by switlily25(f): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

The truth is better, but they were warned
They were warned but they didn’t listen!
Obi was busy deceiving them with sentimental and religious jargons!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.