Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 (556 Views)

What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? / 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by Dsureman01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by RedPilChurchBoy: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Following
Re: Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by Dsureman01(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Ok happy to be of service
RedPilChurchBoy:
Following
Re: Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by Dsureman01(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Hey party people
Best way to grow your youtube channel and make money.
If you are new to this thread, i welcome you but if you're are not a content creator or have interest of being one please stop reading at this point
Im still me and here what i have for today
Whats the best way to grow on youtube? Someone may ask, previously i explained a bit about the 3 factor you need to grow on youtube and i mentioned everything is found within them for you to grow on youtube.
Now back to the question, the best way in 2023 is using YOUTUBE SHORTS, yes. You heard me right. Youtube shorts is the best way in 2023, let me explain, follow me because im about to open your eyes
Tik tok is famous for short clips and video, specifically to solve a specific audience needs. Now in the past when search a topic in google, u will see articles ,image , news and videos in the video section, tik tok must be present, why is that?
The reason is because people WANTS QUICK, ACCESSIBLE, SHORT INFO and INSTANT SATISFACTION.
Let be real, if you are studying for an exam will study the whole book (long content) or read the area of concentration(shorts) given by the lecturer or teacher. We know say sometimes is not like that lecturers are wicked most times lols.
Now base on the illustration using tik tok, one could see why people youtube shorts is the best way. The same goes in whatsapp status, people can watch a 5 mins video as long as its place in 30 secs intervals
Ok now that said let proceed and if you are getting value, comment on the thread and if you need help well i promise to get to this later on in the thread.
Now. Thanks to Tik tok, Instagram reel and WhatsApp status people have develop a short retention and need for shorts clip and videos, if you noticed youtube shorts started shortly after tik tok become a thing online, thats where the competition of short video began, now youtube have monetize short content, so you get pay by uploading long content and Youtube shorts, hears insane right.
In the future post I'll be explaining how to got views and sub also how to make money ( even when you are not monetize) on youtube. If you want to reach my contact is in my profile in nairaland here . Stay safe and i wish you a success in your journey on youtube

Here is a screenshot of the subs i made from a single shorts

Re: Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by RedPilChurchBoy: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Try giving enough spacing when writing.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by Dsureman01(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sorry about that. I'll improve on that
RedPilChurchBoy:
Try giving enough spacing when writing.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by Dsureman01(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Hello guys , good morning
2023 is the best time to grow on youtube based on the lastest changes in youtube. I will warn u if you’re serious on growing on youtube and make money of it and you dont implement this tips, it will be the reason you fail.

I explained why youtube short is the best way to grow, you can see in the photo before the amount of views and rich i got from short alone.

You will think how i got this within 48 hrs. Ill try to be brief and go straight to the point.

Now if youre new here i welcome you but if youre not a content creator on YT or have any interest pls stop here.

Back to business, how can you get views on shorts and make money ( without monetization)

1) upload what is working,
New content creators mess this alot, i did it too when i started, and the result was poor.
The bottom line is YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD WHAT YOUTUBE HAVE AN AUIDENCE FOR. If you do anything ordee than that. OYO, reasons because algorithm dont know who to send video too and that will lead to 0 views and subs

2) do your research
I cant explain this fully here im sorry it will take time to explain
Mrwhosetheboss once said he uses 4 month to research on a video idea
I dont want to scared you fact is if you dont do your research, you will not know the following

I) what is working ( explained previously)
ii) what videos people are searching for
Iii) whats trending
Iv) the length of video specifically for your niches
Iv) time to upload
Honestly it goes, this is where most guys find youtube to be stressful. But once you nail this part the rest is easy.

3) promote your videos
I once said when i started out youtube i did get views from third party(social media) and other thats true but promoting your video on some platforms like reddit, facebook etc helps . Why ? The reason is because you get views from direct source of people that in need of your videos
Make sense right

4) consistency
This is simple. just keep uploading, new and old creators still mess this up.
Once i meet a guy in my niche in Youtube we make similar content. But his problem was Research and consistency, he upload random video but he dont note of anything , very laughable, but for me i was consistent , taking note of the good and bad (exploitation and exploration) idea ill explain that in the future. I double on the good and improve on the bad
The power of creativity you Get from the holy spirit.

These are some of the few things will help you get views, for the sake of making it short i excluded few, dont worry, i will get to that.

Now if youre not monetize and you want to make money of youtube the process is through affiliate ,cpa marketing , offering serivce. Not to scare you but its easy think about it .
If you create a channel solely on promoting quality serivce and products, people will trust and buy from you .

Remember its a short video you can upload more 6 to 20 short a day ( for instance dont abuse it) . The video with more engagement , create quality shorts about it.

I know some people will jump into it and start creating videos and marketing product but chill, remember since it marketing , you need to know thing on ad copy, lead generation, proper scripting and copywrite skills, you can help someone do this on the cheap

No vex i have to say it, before you go try and no result, you say that guy na SCAM.

That all for today stick to the thread for question and enquire , my details in my profile
P.s im can write your an ads copy and sales pitch also build funeral to get leads. What are you waiting for?

Later
Your faithfully
Victor

Re: Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by Dsureman01(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hello guys

Best way to grow on youtube in 2023
For baby creators and existing creators .

If you want views, subs and possibly monetization you have to follow these steps. And if you skip or u dont go through, well its going to be the reason you dont get your goal.

Before i continue i must sound like a broken radio:
THIS THREAD IS SOLELY FOR YOUTUBER AND CONTENT CREATORS, IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST PLEASE STOP READING

Now That out of the way, IM VICTOR ELENDU and welcome to the thread if you are new.

Today ill be explain on how you can gains subs
P.s i gain more than 10 to 20 subs daily
How is this possible stick with me and ill explain how

In order for me to relate well, listen to a bit of my story on YouTube.
When i started YT, normally i was doing everything heard from friend and anyone that wrote and spoke YT,
Following their steps, article videos but...
I key into subscription tips but no result. months pass, i started gaining step after a few adjustment to what i will explain.
Now here is the what happen, Make i shock UNA

Firstly, i understood no one get a damn about you want you start so if you tell them to subscribe, you know the gist

Secondly, you are new and people dont know you.
Let use the thread for instance
Some people will not take what i drop seriously, or engage with it .why ?
Its because they dont TRUST me to do what i say

Thirdly my CTA (call to action), this is a marketing process, you need to for people to take action
Now when people have knew me and trust me if i say :
I created a group join and get free mentorship.
Or
Here a guide about YouTube get it from me .
Obviously people will take action because im like retailer you know that if you want to buy in credit, i will agree why? because there is trust. You get it .

Now understanding this will give you the proper mind set. So if you are new to youtube create multiple content dont worry about subscribers because your just starting, also what you are making a video about someone is already doing it, therefore you have to gain trust,appeal to your prospects. And for existing creators continue on your grind, ok dont stop
Ill be explain how and why in the future.

P.s in most cases, people will subscribe to your channel if you deliver and satisfy them. If you been searching on and on, probably on HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE and you see a detailed and explain video and suites you, will u subscribe or ...
You know the answer

I wish u well on your youtube journey

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2023
I have a budding Crypto YouTube channel. Kindly take a look at it and please give a review.

Looking at going into Shorts from next week.

Here's my most recent video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b9ml071j5g

Help give a review of the channel please.
Re: Best Way To Grow And Make Money On Youtube 2023 by Dsureman01(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Apologies for the delay

I notice consistent in upload in recent time that perfect

You should have a keyword, you are ranking for search
For my channel i rank No. 1 for Mlbbtopcreation

Most of the crypto video are not faceless and if they are faceless , the video has a lot of edit and motion graphics.

For your shorts you should have more video and upload consistently

your channel " about" is not written

Your thumbnails should have a regular pattern

LincolnOnyeabor:
I have a budding Crypto YouTube channel. Kindly take a look at it and please give a review.

Looking at going into Shorts from next week.

Here's my most recent video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b9ml071j5g

Help give a review of the channel please.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Wholesale Provision Store In Nigeria / Scam Alert: Bamijoko Abiola Poultry Monthly Investment / For Sale, Mazda Tribute 2001 And Infinity Fx 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.